A guided missile is a self-propelled projectile used as a weapon. Missiles are typically propelled by rockets or jet engines. Missiles generally have one or more explosive warheads, although other weapon types may also be used.
Below are relevent documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Air University Quarterly Review, The Air Force Ballistic Missile, vol. IX, No 3, 1957 [72 Pages, 32mb]
- Ballistic Missile Defense Glossary v3.0 [323 Pages]
- Preliminary Design Approach. Air-to-Surface Missile Strategic Weapon System [51 Pages, 2.48 MB] - After years of research, I found a document written by my grandfather, R.E. Greenewald. Forever will his legacy be preserved now on the internet!
Foreign Missile Intelligence
- The Weapon of Victory [11 Pages, 2.1mb]
- There are no comments yet