House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
Since 1987, Nancy Pelosi has represented California's 8th District in the House of Representatives. The 8th District includes most of the City of San Francisco including Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, and many of the diverse neighborhoods that make San Francisco a vibrant and prosperous community. As the Democratic Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives for the 112th Congress, Pelosi is focused on strengthening America's middle class and creating jobs. From 2007-2010, Pelosi served as Speaker of the House, having been elected as the first woman in American history to serve as Speaker. She first made history in November 2002 when House Democrats elected her the first woman to lead a major political party. Pelosi served as Democratic Leader from 2003 to 2007 and previously served as House Democratic Whip in 2002.
The following documents have been released on her correspondence with various agencies.
- Speakers' requests for travel on military aircraft, 2004-2008 [163 Pages, 30.4 MB]
- Speaker Pelosi's requests for own military air travel, 2009-2010 [26 Pages, 20.6 MB]
- Speaker's waiver requests for dependent's travel on military aircraft, 2007-2009 [22 Pages, 7.5 MB]
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi and e-mails on travel on military aircraft, July 2008-December 2008, File #1 [45 Pages, 18 MB]
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi and e-mails on travel on military aircraft, July 2008-December 2008, File #2 [XX Pages, 16 MB]
- DoD Notifications to Speaker Pelosi or Members of Congress of FOIA Requests 2009-2010 [258 Pages, 60.1 MB]
- There are no comments yet