CIA MKULTRA Collection
Now download the .zip files of each
CD-ROM to make viewing easier!
The Black Vault filed a FOIA request for all documents pertaining to MKULTRA and similar projects. I was told that these documents were being reviewed, and I would be contacted when the review was completed.
For years I waited, and was never contacted. The CIA, in fact, DID release the documents on three CD-ROMs yet they never notified me and my open FOIA request still pending in their office.
After much frustration, I finally received the documents. Below, you will find the links to the data on the CD-ROMS.
These files are organized in exactly the same way the CIA would send them to you. I simply created HTML indexes to make it even easier!
The directories contain .tif images of the documents (not my favorite format) and two other files. The .txt file is a poor excuse for a OCR (optical character recognition) of the document, which means they put the documents through a software title to make it text. You will see these are usually useless, because the process does not work on poorly photocopies documents. The .dat file in these directories is the one line description, as found in the index.
MKULTRA CIA Document Index - Start here! This will list the contents of the following links, which are the documents on the CD-ROMs. Or, you can just start browsing the CD's below - it's up to you!
- CD-ROM #1 - ( .ZIP file ) 227 MB
- CD-ROM #2 - ( .ZIP file ) 279 MB
- CD-ROM #3 - ( .ZIP file ) 332 MB
- CD-ROM #4 - ( .ZIP file ) 345 MB
Additional Documents on MKULTRA
- Human Experimentation - An Overview of Cold War Era Programs, GAO Report, September 28, 1994 [16 Pages, 1.11MB]
- Project MKUltra, The CIA's Program of Research in Behavioral Modification [172 Pages, 8.87MB]
- The Role of Instititional Review Boards in Aviation Research: It's the Law and it Makes Sense [6 Pages, 178kb] - By Dr. Earl S. Stein, FAA, William J. Hughes Technical Center, Atlantic City International Airport, New Jersey. Unknown Date. References MKUltra.
- There are no comments yet