All UFO Documents From...
This section contains batches of documents that have been received from multiple agencies. The FOIA request was for all documents relating to UFOs... the following is what was received. Simply click on the agency of your choice.
- Army - 355 Pages - 22 megs
- Central Intelligence Agency [2,763 Pages]
- Central Intelligence Agency releases multiple documents after a request was filed to the DIA in 2009 [65 Pages, 1.37MB] - These records prove the CIA is still collecting intelligence in regards to UFOs, and that material from just the past few years is considered a threat to our national security.
- Defense Intelligence Agency UFO Files Through 1979 [204 Pages]
- Defense Intelligence Agency UFO Files from 1979-1989 [12 Pages]
- Defense Intelligence Agency UFO Files From 1990 to date [30 Pages]
- Department of Defense [270 Pages]
- Executive Office of the President, Office of Science and Technology Policy [10 Pages, 380kb] - The documents include a small e-mail chain along with an article about the UFO issue overshadowing the Health Care debate in 2009.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation UFO Documents [1,600 Pages] - [ Part 01 | Part 02 | Part 03 | Part 04 | Part 05 | Part 06 | Part 07 | Part 08 | Part 09 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 | Part 14 | Part 15 | Part 16 ]
- John F. Kennedy Library [127 Pages]
- NASA Headquarters [131 Pages]
- National Reconnaisance Office UFO Documents (No Records)
- National Security Agency's UFO Files [159 Pages]
- National Security Agency's Once Exempt From Release [254 Pages]
- Navy (No Records)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense [132 Pages]
- Space Command [7 Pages]
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base [910 Pages] - All documents relating to Project Sign and Grudge[ January through August, 1948 | September through December, 1948 | 1949 ]
Lorin-666 wrote 259 Days Ago (neutral)0Hello... I'm new -- look to meeting all of you0 points