Why I'm right and you're wrong.

[L[Quote]] · 1978 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

No seriously, I think we're going to need this topic once everyone moves over to the new forums.

Now when we're all feeling a little holier than thou, we've got a thread to let it out in.

You're all very welcome.

[L[Quote]] · 1977 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

are you trying to say i'm right or you're wrong.Undecided

Laughing

[L[Quote]] · 1976 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

If that statement were to apply to one person it wouldn´t be right...

If it applies to one, it applies to the rest.

In the end we don´t get anywhere once again with such statementWink

[L[Quote]] · 1976 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

If you can think of nothing, I'm right. If you can't think of nothing, I'm wrong...again Im correct. Handle it.

[L[Quote]] · 1975 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

This one is easy!  All the Christians/Catholics will always right, all the rest don't know what they are talking about, and the atheists don't deserve any opinion at all, they are automatically wrong.  Laughing  I'm sure that will stir some debate. Laughing

Oh, and by the way--Pedifile priest stories are all ficticious! Tongue out This should get the ball rolling in this forum!Laughing  Everyone be nice now!Wink

well played G2.Laughing

Money mouth Yes...all salute the pope...

Being Catholic I will say the Pope made a dumb ass move by encouraging the people of Africa not to use condoms. He needs to get his head out of the 18th century and learn what's going on in the world. A little bit would help him out greatly.

i wouldn't quite go that far Saturos  

[L[Quote]] · 1974 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

I was being sarcastic...

I would "salute" the pope yes...Money mouth

PS: you scare me when you write Saturos with bigger letters Lashmar WinkMoney mouth

It was pasted from word. I don’t know why but when you paste the writing doesn’t change.

I guess Word feels I`m too important lol Money mouth

You're all very silly.

This is just the thread I plan on posting all the ridiculous things that people say so I don't eff up their threads by ranting off topic at them.

Which reminds me, where's Tom?

Laughing

This one is easy!  All the Christians/Catholics will always right, all the rest don't know what they are talking about, and the atheists don't deserve any opinion at all, they are automatically wrong.  Laughing I'm sure that will stir some debate. Laughing

Oh, and by the way--Pedifile priest stories are all ficticious! Tongue out This should get the ball rolling in this forum!Laughing Everyone be nice now!Wink

LOL!

Hahahaha

Get the ball rolling indeed.

In my opinion, there are far to many catholics that [i]actually[/i] think that because they think something it is automatically right. Those kind of people really urk me. Not just catholics though, everyone who thinks they are right about religious arguments. Considering there is absolutely zero ways of finding truth from non-truth in religion, no one can know they are right. Only those who think they know.

[L[Quote]] · 1973 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

hur dur dur hur derp derp derp

btw why the hell is the text so damn small now. Undecided

If you're using firefox, download the "no-squint" add-on and you can "adjust" for bigger fonting...

Oi!

This is my garbage thread, you two!

my garbage not good enough for your landfill????? Surprised

[L[Quote]] · 1972 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

That's right!

Move it along, people!!!

I'm waiting for really great Tom, bgak and/or Halfabo quotes to rile me up.

Maybe that Bilbo baggins guy...

...the rest of you are just going to waste my time and never really get around to saying anything worthy of the main point of this thread, dammit!

Innocent

[L[Quote]] · 1972 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

That's right!

Move it along, people!!!

I'm waiting for really great Tom, bgak and/or Halfabo quotes to rile me up.

Maybe that Bilbo baggins guy...

...the rest of you are just going to waste my time and never really get around to saying anything worthy of the main point of this thread, dammit!

Innocent

Was it Bilbo, or frodo?

Here is a quote, "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me, scatters."

If you are a scatterer (if that's a word), then you are obviously wrong. So there!

[L[Quote]] · 1971 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

You're all very silly.

This is just the thread I plan on posting all the ridiculous things that people say so I don't eff up their threads by ranting off topic at them.

Which reminds me, where's Tom?

Laughing

Erm... ok?

jimmyfish

I can do that to...

I'm right and God is wrong ... if I am right and God is wrong then you are wrong ... if you are wrong and I am right then your wrong is not to be believed ... if you are wrong is not to be believed then you are non-existent and not real to me ... therefore this makes Lucifer the only possible right to all your wrongs and apparently I was right this whole time because the time you and God spent believing the whole world went to crap ... because you just believed you were right!!!

Lucifer~> 

I'm right and God is wrong ... if I am right and God is wrong then you are wrong ... if you are wrong and I am right then your wrong is not to be believed ... if you are wrong is not to be believed then you are non-existent and not real to me ... therefore this makes Lucifer the only possible right to all your wrongs and apparently I was right this whole time because the time you and God spent believing the whole world went to crap ... because you just believed you were right!!!

Lucifer~> 

That may be true.Undecided But what is fact is that if I’m right you’re all screwd.Laughing

Righties....Lefties....blue eyes...green eyes...brown eyes...gold eyes...pink eyes....creamy skin, pasty skin (hmmmm which one to pick.)