The Lagoon

[L[Quote]] · 1934 days ago · [L[1 points]] ·

Wow.  What can I say. This sucks.  Well, I guess it's okay, but I had like 86 pages of posts on the former Lagoon thread, ws kinda startin to feel proud of it.

OH well...

hmm wonder if im even ..supposed to be posting it again....hmm...guess i'll find out soon enough.

[L[Quote]] · 1934 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

Hi Fort,

Didn't know if you would join over here, or if you

knew about it.  I keep waiting for the old familiar

BV but it isn't working...maybe later.  Maybe this could

go under general discussion...ain't for me to say. Smile

sure it COULD go there, but then again that would go against the rebellious nature of ... well...i guess i was just copying smiths thread when i made this one..., but still....true it probably "belongs" under general discussion, but that seems so ummm straight edge for some reason...where's smith anyway?

*sigh*...just aint the same.

havent felt the same since last week really...then i come back and this!  sheesh.

its the black vault and yet its white!  THE NERVE! Now it feels all "happy" and sh*t.

*shrugs*.

not for me to decide i guess

sure it COULD go there, but then again that would go against the rebellious nature of ... well...i guess i was just copying smiths thread when i made this one..., but still....true it probably "belongs" under general discussion, but that seems so ummm straight edge for some reason...where's smith anyway?

Don't know if she knows about it here.  I was starting to reply

to one of her posts yesterday and thats when it came up that

the old forum wasn't available.  So I haven't heard from her.

Never see At1 post much anymore..is Native here?  Bionic is

and I saw her in Welcome.  I'm just a novice about this kinda

stuff. I thought the old forum would still operate.

She'll check in soon....hey, Fort and Island are here...where's the rest of the party???

Questioner,

((HUGS)) what a pleasant surprise.  How are

you?  Smile

Surviving...have to lay flat most of the time...a family member got me a laptop....so I can access the internet..(again.)

It was bad...for about two weeks....and nighttime is muscle-spasm time....but I can walk, with a walker and a back-brace...

Sorry to hear about Fort's Mom passing....it's rough....

If you use Mozilla....to copy/paste any link, you have to use control-c to collect the link and control-v to plant it onto the post/reply....fyi....(have another site that does this....)

Q,  You sound good...guess time will heal ya up.

Wow, if I have to do anything fancy to post I'm

gonna be s*it outta luck.  I'm computer ignorant,

had to get help joining and posting pics..was just

getting used to the old site.  I see the reply is on the top of

the thread..was used to the reply at the bottom.

Hey folkies.

:)

I'm here.

Q,

Good to see you here and on the mend.

Glad to see you are ok Q.

Worried about Prince Uranus' princess.  She is looking like Ophelia again, and won't return to the doctor - ultimatums are difficult enough without Brat scat's reign of Turkish toilet horrors, Jockzsche's rate a rack radiators - how do I make her go?  She's not crazy enough to call the police on yet.  A hell for the not quite fully functional.

Dr Mengele's last query "Are you suicidal" following his Dr Ishii impersonation, degrading the degraded by rebuilding the disfigurments his intake OR nurse was told  added to Cranford's misogynist sadism

implies

suviving Dr White's privatized torture business is a tall order.

That man is not incompetent, but as a panulectomy it was incompetent.  With two inches of rolled damaged flesh constantly in rashes and sores, flapping across the top of the hips - and now a belly button in  a rib cage to aggravate a stress disorder.

http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss66/franklsmith/tummy%20tuck%20nightmare/

Schizotypal personality disorders are not well suited to nurturing the schizophrenic flights from Ceausescu's reign of Turkish toilet - that sabotage proper treatments.  In fact, he almost killed her, leaving her in a hotel room all alone on the expense account - instead of facilitating her into the workplace or treating her like a daughter and not a whore maid -while she completed her garnished wage degree bankroll beneficiary guarantee.

But War Criminal psychopathy is worse than schizotypal underachieving - and quite good at masquerading as functional while projecting its toxicity.   Milgram discovered they could make everyone act like psychopathic war criminals with a little synonymous Pavlovian authority.

Must be hellish for the "retarded."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdPy5WQqUko

[L[Quote]] · 1933 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

It's ok, summa cum laude Deans list precision skater RA works at Timmies - "How long have you known about Niburu?" She asks sounding betrayed -

As though something was kept from her - and what can you say, but heard about it four years ago - some people follow religiously, some follow in spirit and do nothing, and there are those who always beleive the end is near - an internal catastrophe they mirror.

No one knows, when - they can destroy the whole world and rebuild again - and people would think they'd been asleep.

That is the power of Tunkashilla.

I said hello, Forte,.....well, hello, Island Girl

Its so nice to have you back where you belong
Youre lookin swell, Q101.....i can tell, Bionic

Youre still glowin...youre still crowin...youre still goin strong
I feel the room swayin...while that ole band keeps on playin
One of your old favourite songs from way back when
So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas
Tigger you'll never go away again...Cool

Tigger you'll never go away again...Cool

I will, I will - the toxoplasmotic psychotic interdation, which is contagious,  has no corrollary doctarding - so, it's natures course.

I really should have let necro cattle chute me up Hannahbelle Lector's stun gun house, I'd be in daytime DBT right now.

But I really think, they're sadists.

tigger i have to thank you for leading me to Tunkashilla...i read a message thats got me freaked out...it makes sense to me...i've got to look for a poem i wrote last week , it contains some of the message...i hope i saved it ....i write a lot of stuff but rarely save anything....its really really  strange...it sounds so familiar.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/valley_of_radiance/part_11_valley_of_radiance/news.php?q=b85b8e2547476b5ff3659538f807c0fe

i saved it...thats a miracle in itself...

i wrote this poem last week...i have no idea what inspired me to write it..

now when i dream

i no longer dream of home

light years away

beyond all that is known

haunting ancient memories

of three blue spinning suns

merging into one

and in a single brilliant flash

Thy Will be done

i watched in awe the joyous dance Mystery performed

as it transformed

into a warm golden Light

that pierced the cold darkness

that spanded time and space

revealing the image of a most unusual face

a beautiful blue planet

teeming with life

shining in its glory

the Creators...Hidden Delight.

even my name Native Alien makes sense to me now...i never understood my strange attraction to the name...at UC i posted under a lot of names but Native Alien always felt right...what an interesting day this has been so far.

Hey Tigger, you get that Dr. to give you the mons for new surgery??  Mine is costing astronomical...will probably end up bankrupting us...ah well....

That doctard is telling other fatties he won't revise them.  I'm sacared of him.   I'm thinking I'll probably die in a dissociated shock zone following that heath flappier to ledger surgery, before I manage to write the college of physicians.

The catch 22 of the prisoner's dilemma.

Afrer all that debunking and career destruction, it turns out that cold fusion works. http://tinyurl.com/c7caqu

http://tinyurl.com/c7caqu

Is the typo for man who knows, who knows native's posts of the polyester clad man in the snow white suit, are archived by scribes on the other side.

Erasure is a beautful thing, is it not Alien of native?

Disabled people are more likely to be the victims of crime.  But in modern corporafascist aggregate like is bacterial's survival tool,  semantics

one choses to be a victim - Predators have no accountability - only their victims failure to outmanouvre their predations.

Recovery, is irrelevant to doctards -

what they want is habilitating.

Alien probably had trouble re-registering....so just flipped the name....this is a "new" forum after all..with all it's buggy weirdness...(gotta start some kind of conspiracy...)  Yeah...they finally "proved" cold fusion...pity it didn't help the original guys who discovered it at the U of Utah...back 15 or so years ago.  Talk about a real life conspiracy.  Now if they can get it "industrialized" for everyone's car/computer/digital tv and I-pod.... sorta like windmills....wait, they have those..too.

[L[Quote]] · 1933 days ago · [L[1 points]] ·

Perhaps explaining why - it takes so much ODD to get past the denial of the spectacularly crazy mc origins of rickie mcfee's obsessive compulsive dissociated shock zones.

Almost as discombobulating as surgical assault scenes and reign of Ceausescu's "retarded" royalty, their erecting of some Borat scat throwing St Patty Mutaween.

Hate crimes that were once genocides, now debated as cleansing with religious police in gaberdines.

Keep trying to post...

LOL, It finally came up.   Hi Tigger, glad to see

ya.  I was posting to you yesterday on te old BV and found

it wasn't functioning.  Need coffee, later.

Hi all.. :)

The motley crew gathers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1QLSspjEc&feature=related

I uploaded a pic of me for the curious(drinking..of course)

Tigger..Hi Yah :)

"The wonderful thing about Tigger..is Tigger's a wonderful thing!!"

One of my ...now..very old cats is named Tigger.

For those that remember I had a pride of them.

I still have Moses, Tigger, Scooter and Patches. (Moses is actually harrassing me right now..as I try to type)

Merlin and Lucky have passed on to the great beyong.

They are all old (my three boys are 16..my one girly-girl is 14)

It's a feline nursing home around here these days.

Plus my dog, Conan..he's 8..so even he's getting up there..for a dog. (he's offically a Beagle..but I think he has Terrier in him, too)

I was thinking of you Smith/Tigger and this song kept

coming to mind..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8aQA0VlI8 (hope this link works..not sure I am doing it right..for this board)

EEK.....man bites another and chews

it up and swallows...lawds...

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/metairie_man_says_stranger_che.html

Nice picture bionic. :-)

erasure of racism is indeed a beautiful thing tigger.

racism

racism

racism

Hey Tigger, now I have scars on front and back...up and down both....one is 8 inches (front) and the other is 5 inches...(back)....so maybe the keloid will meet in zee middle??

The resiliance of cats......

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE53653I20090407?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNew

what up everyone?

Hi Fort,

Glad to see ya.  I just read on the

MC thread that the old site would stay

just to read but no posting. I'll have

to learn over here as I go along. Can't

get the emoticons to work...no biggie.

erasure of racism is indeed a beautiful thing tigger.

racism

racism

racism

What is it native? Are they finally going to upbraid Qatar's St Patty Mutaween Jihad - in the colonizer and the colonized co op for exerting the acceptable hate crime of hating women who are white, and drunktards?   Sami Daida are short, not only young looking, twelve years old all their lives - if they are disabled, they are often targets for every petty megalomaniac's sub conscious control issues - or did you get in trouble for you benny lava link?

Qatar's co ops in Nicaragua's Cranford are people with Borat and his Turkish relatives and el libra's abused sister,  single mother impregnated teenage child bride  fistula - built in colonizing colonizers - and Islamofascist is not a PC word, though the Somalian who had to jettison her husband, who went on to import a child bride without divorce - thinks sharia law would spell disaster for women living under reign of terror.

Or is it as easy for Death Kamp Project Paperclip mind control scientist to make black people engage in sexually based mutilate an udder sex crimes as white people - all they need now is the Rwandan/New Orleans radio show?

Wait, there was racism involved in that - but not necro?

Never mind racism, let's burn a witch.

Seig Heil - The Zionists are Nazis

but the whores are nastier.

Monarch Puck slavery comes with built in degradation and habituation to seeking succor from abusers - more fun for everyone.

Hell, Borat has to only get them drunk once, to colonize them - "Woman is the niggar of the world," said John Lennon and "Never get between a niggar and his pork," says Dave Chappelle.

PC fcuken BS projections of Tunnel Vision's manipulations of all that is most base and ridiculous.

If you can't say anything nice, Borat, you haven't done anything helpful at all.

Doctard Benny Lava Looney bun bin is a whining drunktard among fcuktards.

Island, the emotocons worked for me yesterday, but not today....fiddley thing...

I think the person who still takes the cake for most despised is the child bride fistula of Africa, coming in close behind is the child bride fistula of Cranford.

Especially bad with personality shock disorders that are borderline, or simply so much part of a life long struggle - that it took 25 years of mental torture reign of terror from Ceausescu's "retarded" in Israel's royalty

to finally fully compartmentalize.

Invisible rapable drunktard disability - the firewater demon dungeon, left dying on stairways and parking lots - laughed at for the the innocuous yet pervasive irascible skin conditions -

Is Nigtard of the Tracy Latimer world.

Native, you know why I don't drive?  Because once, when I was learning, young - I saw the road zig zag in sharp turn though it was straight and broad -

Must have been Dr White's LSD - when five years old.  A stress reaction, mostly the psychotic visionary stuff is tactile and auditory -

like the comus of voices that is somehow hinged on a dysfunctional authority.

LSD at 5??  Was that in a commune of the 70's??   Or just some psychiatrist experimenting with the new ADHD med??

Just found out the guy who played "Kutner" on "House"  (and was offed by suicide) quit to go work for the Obama administration...weird...(especially since Fox has a "tribute" page for fans...truly eerie!!!)

That was 10yrs older eldest bro and bonhomme, reaping the harvest of Dr White's PQ vineyards.  That was Dr Cameron's debutante attending every encounter group, while editing books and practicing hypnotism.  That was twenty years of post cards from a father figure, who alone with the absentee mentor, slightly less toxic than Borat's absentee whoremonger, but one can begin to recognize the composite,  encouraged the scapegoat in clubfoot's dysfunctional Arduous hyperbole.

The best part of traumatic amnesia is forgetting.  Now that the fluffy alien believing bunny has entertained the possibility of a Monarch program as part of the influence in early childhood's traumatic shock conditioning -

it's entirely as hard to believe as previously and just as unprovable.

ZzzzZzzzzZzzzz

Either that or skinned and mutilated by irascible drag queens retarded to their vandal pre adolescent whoremongering.

Just found out the guy who played "Kutner" on "House"  (and was offed by suicide) quit to go work for the Obama administration...weird...(especially since Fox has a "tribute" page for fans...truly eerie!!!)

What does that mean?  Q?  "Offed by suicide"?

Reign of Ceausescu's Turkish Toilet is epdemic, and with view?

Hi all.. :)

The motley crew gathers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1QLSspjEc&feature=related

I uploaded a pic of me for the curious(drinking..of course)

Tigger..Hi Yah :)

"The wonderful thing about Tigger..is Tigger's a wonderful thing!!"

One of my ...now..very old cats is named Tigger.

For those that remember I had a pride of them.

I still have Moses, Tigger, Scooter and Patches. (Moses is actually harrassing me right now..as I try to type)

Merlin and Lucky have passed on to the great beyong.

They are all old (my three boys are 16..my one girly-girl is 14)

It's a feline nursing home around here these days.

Plus my dog, Conan..he's 8..so even he's getting up there..for a dog. (he's offically a Beagle..but I think he has Terrier in him, too)

I was thinking of you Smith/Tigger and this song kept

coming to mind..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8aQA0VlI8 (hope this link works..not sure I am doing it right..for this board)

Bionic, you're so cute - Interesting musical reference "Big fish little fish swimming in the water, come back here and give me my daughter."

Au contraire, though - all in God's hands - she's quite grown and set in her superhuman capacity for perseverance.  My version might be -  "Big "retarded" Ceauescan royalty and his "sewer migrating brother" come back here and facilitate your pee pee cho to anything but whoremongering,  with illustrious synonymous doctoring's Pavlovian bankroll hostile bonding basis hoodwinking.

Bionic, patience is a virtue, and a cunning King of St Patty Mutaween's scourged nation.  Poor thing, I only want her to follow up at the doctor's before she gets so bad.  And she won't go.

She has a room with old friends, and a job, and yet, Ophelia senses it is fragile and won't listen to advice to follow up with Doctard's social safety net.

Perhaps it's for the best, bunny hutched staggering, in lieu of disability tracy latimer stats,  requires out maneouvreing the whoremongers by becoming reassuring bankrolls.

Something like that.

The alter system considers her the product of a rape molestatiion by Ceausescu's years older "retarded" in Israel's royal Turkish refugee camp toilet court.

If not deluded enough by Monarch dissociative conditioning to scapegoated exploitation at conception, than the following twenty five years of mental torture and absentee persecution and character assassination as a fiscal policy

has engendered the Psychotic Hard Harlow Rape Rack Isolate, languishing in a Turkish refugee camp kapo's sewer.

Well of course, we'll do what we can - but the quagmired was stymied with a retreat

six years ago.

So c'mon Ceausescu - where is her royal throne.

Au contraire, though - all in God's hands - she's quite grown and set in her inhuman capacity for perseverance.  My version might be -  "Big "retarded" Ceauescan royalty and his "sewer migrating brother" come back here and facilitate your pee pee cho to anything but whoremongering,  with illustrious synonymous doctoring's Pavlovian bankroll hostile bonding basis hoodwinking.

That'd be hard to sing to a beat.

Lol, well -  suicide by cop, not withstanding - the orally fixated cigarette smoking obsessive compulsive dysmorphic six year old, the one necro mutilated because she divorrced Ceausescu after sobering up and figuring out he raped her,  feels better knowing that when PU"s princess uses her superhuman powers of arduous oxen peseverence and doesn't respond to assertiveness training, but enjoys descent into highly controllable crisis unmanagement, she can threaten to call the bro's to take them to the hospital, and if it isn't the barrio cho eating roid range on the dispatch telephone,  they might not shoot us, upon arrival.   Then she responds to the slightest reason.

Hows that for run on.

That lightens the scorpion's venom.

It's a myth that scorpions kill themselves with their own poison.

Tigger...

When I was talking to Smith on the old BV

before I got cut off I was responding to

the impression that I got.  I thought that

tweety had joined you and your daughter

in a game of checkers.  Who won?

I am glad you all have continued to post here, it means a lot...may not seem like much to you, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Tigger...

When I was talking to Smith on the old BV

before I got cut off I was responding to

the impression that I got.  I thought that

tweety had joined you and your daughter

in a game of checkers.  Who won?

It's like the fricken lounge at the ward.

Pfizer won.

Come into my nest, said the spider to the fly.

I am glad you all have continued to post here, it means a lot...may not seem like much to you, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

I dreamt last night - of sugar plum fairies, misogyny is always a homo erotic impulse.

Ceausescu's "retarded" pathologically misogynist royalty got a synonymous doctard PhD to go with Mengele's Munchausen's torturing.

How about tweety stop getting kicked in the head for not aborting Ceausescu's Turkish refugee camp rape pee pee.  Twitty is not an overacheiver and thought the half life languish was a raving success, until Ralph Klein came and threw her some change.

He dumped her in a hotel room all alone, after indulging her paranoid schizophrenic rage at the clone for hospitalizing her, and calling everyone in town a whoremonger

because that is what Ceausescu has made them.  Now his cho's can't get laid without being excoriated for not getting paid, or getting imaginary recompense.

A double bind dilemma designed to drive the independent intelligent educated woman, to madness.

On a lighter note - while living in Espana, during those jet set cho pre adolescent years - the ones for which Cranford still jealously jeers -  interesting that Mengele made his Sami psi clone to look 12 yrs old,

An exploited disabled drunktard is easy to step on to petty megalomaniac social climb - escpecially if they are bereft of the social power of appearing adult old -

and so Cranford exploits Mengele's clone and then accuses it of being child like for the purpose of inviting their exploitation, as though

she were also responsible for PU's genetic contribution to his pee pee cho, not only his Romanian genocide execution -

it's coincidental, that Xavier Hollander had a house in one of the coastal towns, and we used to get on the motorbikes and ride down, to spy through her windows.

She was a "Happy Hooker" - not Ceauescu's "retarded" in Israel's non aware, cognitively imparied, patria potestas slave sale.

We never saw anything - only book sales.

If I were the forensic psychiatrist on the case of the suicidal Mengele clone accused of languishing in Ceausescu's Turkish toilet -

I would wonder at the recurrance of the Uranus Prince's accusation of child molestation -

Especially given that PU's comes twenty five years after there is absolutely no possibility of his having to pay for that baby sitting on the expense account.

In fact the Uranus Princes, are child abusers, of their own children - by their assault on no fault divorce fscal male reign of terror Ceausescan genocide policy.

Prince Uranus' bro in sewer migration's ex wife isn't even a product of Project Paperclip -

hasn't 25 years of assassination by mouth to deal with,

because she set his fiscal burden up in business.

Only a perjury in court accusation that robbed her of her first infant.   Before interim custody was established, bro in sewer migration, kidnapped her infant - baited her on the phone - then edited the Cockney French for court

wherein the retarded Romanian Solomons perjured themselves

and conducted Ceausescu's misogynist genocide - by lobbing their fist antiquated fault faulted divorced

outright abusive pathological lies.

Grandparents raised him, until kicking him out at 16 as a problematic pot dealer.   She got him back then, and set him up in busniness.

PU got his princess at 19, as a summa cum laude RA precision skater - he called her a whore, when she arrived for the degree she got free, because she was listed as a dependent due to his wages being garnished following fleeing the support agreement, the government asked him to pay for his teen, for four years.

He never contributed a cent, other than that parental enforcement got at the expense of his daughter.

Incidentally, that B$D diamond mine owner in Spain, the one Cranfordians expect laid a golden egg in Ceausescu's bastardized bowel/birth canal,

was a strictly platonic friend, one of the first to recognize a vulnerablity to a "juggling of alters" - and shared a sense of hostile body base annunciation -

to economic and social systems,

a sympathetic enslavement.   Ceausescu has debased Cranford, his runaway "retarded" in Israel product of war crimes - masquerading as one of the chos suffering the fate of his sewers, just as he does in Cranford, after building them.

Yes, Prince Uranus and his bro in sewer migration, not welcome in Europe, Ralph Klein likes that chomongering machination - posed as one of the "retarded" wreckage of the socially engineered misogynist genocide of his origins,  in Israel.

Just as in Cranford, he masquerades as the victim of his own whoremongered bastardized psychotic sewers.  Soreading erroneous retardation contagion with the character assassination of another man's dyslexic child - more abuse - insulting both his paternal extended family and assaulting his daughter's familial sub conscious firewalls of identity.

I had always informed her, that she might feel a bond to her absent father by praying for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5shUPRyaVg

There is only one thing for the child bride fistula to do - achieve a doctorate, not only a BA - and call herself Doctard, so that the Pavlovian drool response in the slavery's expectation for treasury plip plop, too nearsighted to use the voucher under the table - will be squared away to more even battlefields.

Now that Prince Uranus cast off pee pee cho is grown and no longer a sand bag to be worn under order of death persecution - it might be possible.

Oh, wait, after her finishing her degree, he didn't bother to facilitate his only child at all, rather borrowed  a grand out of her first year student loans and then discarded her.

And then in Cranfrod, dumping her in a hotel room on his expense account,  IF PU's pee pee cho is in so much peril, here in Cranford

He sure hasn't offered any emotional or financial sanctuary.

So she is on her own, 24 and psychotic and penniless - a pariah, until one of us achieves a doctardrate.

[L[Quote]] · 1932 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

check out this douchebag (Uranus)

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2009/04/nevada-governor-in-divorce-court-accused-of-infidelity-with-two-women.html

It is no surprise that blatant infidelity is popular with politicians and CEO's.

It comes with the narcism and sense of entitlement.

"I'm a man" (NOT!..more like a spoiled little bratty boy..sneeking off and being naughty(cause in his mind he's turned "wifey" into "mommy" and is rebeling)..evilly giggling to himself..feeling SO POWERFUL..puke)

ironically..

THE OPPOSITE of what a real man is.

I saw that story on the Today show this morning. ( a leader of men..him..huh..Just like JFK and Bill Clinton..and all the rest of them.."Heros" one and all..except to their own wives and kids..them they humiliate..very publically)

Yepp..for sure.. leaders of MEN (the key word here..being "men")

They actually ended the story by..quoting his lawer stating that..

"Being in close quaters with such a volitile person was like being locked in a phone both with an enraged ferret" (in mocking tones..of course)

Laugh it up boys..kick her while she's down.

Broken hearts are SO amusing. ('little wifes' are for abusing...in obvious and/or subtle ways)

I can just see all the people laughing.."Ooh!! He's SO busted!!"

meanwhile..she's...simply.. devistated...and humiliated

Misogyny at it's best(worst)  "It's all about me and f the rest!!" ,"Cause' I'm the best!!", "So, suck my test(icles)!!"

it's all so f-ing funny. Everybody point and snicker.

Bet...when she 'lost it', upon discovery of the truth of him..he actually told HER to "grow" up.

Mine did.

This after he was off in childlike fantasy land "I'm a secret hero..and you're my pretty princess..we are soul mates forced to be apart. Can I eat you now? Take you from behind and spank you my pretty toy princess..my living breahting blowup  doll" (all lies..puke..all of it..to her... to them..to me)

A pathological liar revealed, and he tells ME to "grow up"

Of course this is just me..having a bit of PTSD (probably brought on by the story of the governer this morning)

We're "okay" now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHngQlPpVaE

Fort...

I know you will see this a general man bashing...but from my point of view..it's just me bitching about my cheating H and men like him.

As for your thread..of course we're gonna come here..we wuvs you.

Yah know..rambling here..it's very cathartic. (I see why you do it..Tigger)

Our little bitch sesson...lol

I imagine us all sitting in chairs in a circle..in some church basement. (with coffee and doughnuts..and carrot sticks and stuff like that)

Our little "support group"

The Recovering Paranormaly Disenfranchised

Lol, the paranormally disenfranchised - Here is a song for you.

I just love this video, it appeals to my predilected brain damaged asparagus internet psychotic toxoplasmotic tardation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xhdy9zBEws&feature=related

Women and children always get sick first with new syndromes, like internet dartation -  Ceausescu's and Strughold's St Patty Mutaween borat scat doctards are happy to kill them with it, to avoid any fiscal embarrassment

Perhaps, bionic, a man lying to hide infidelity is essentially the same misogyny as Ceausescu's "retarded" Romannian Solomon's character assassinating life threateing perjury -

Now that benny lava's looney bun bin has opted out of further torturing, following mutilation designed to starve an eating disorder to death in a hostile body base takeover, chossing instead to appear blameless and let nature's take it's course,

with Strughold's leading Ceausescu chin - alleged protracted suicide by cop armed conflicts

Bets on jumping out of a plane is as effective as shock treatment for treating PTSD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZtYnDV9mVY

Tigger wrote....
>>
I just love this video, it appeals to my predilected brain damaged asparagus internet psychotic toxoplasmotic tardation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xhdy9zBEws&feature=related
<<

I friggen LOVE THAT.!! (bookmarked it)

It's all connected, man. (as she takes a toke from her imaginary joint)

"It's all the blanket"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnEa23MFOg

Reminds me of 'Childhoods End'

It's funny really - a bb gun that has been around foryears, and the stew pot idiocy that didn't even know it wasn't Prince Uranus' pee pee princess cho,  or unannounced workmen at the door, it was ignoring.

O bionic, they've made me sound much functional and rich than drug dealers who built Cranfrod's hootenany scene, and made his pee pee cho sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjECF3HvC3E

“Most of the time it was probably real bad being stuck down in a dungeon. But some days, when there was a bad storm outside, you’d look out your little window and think, ``Boy, I’m glad I’m not out in THAT.’”
—Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/

Sorry, Tigger...thought you watched "House" on Fox Tv....Kutner is a character  on the show, that just was jetisoned, because Kal Penn was tapped to work for the Obama Admin. because he helped get him elected.  House is quirky...and fun to watch, but is running out of "odd" diseases/syndromes to keep it up and running....(arg...I keep hitting Post Reply, instead of Submit....whoosh..)

Oh yeah, I love that show, but haven't watched it since the depressive OCD dysmorphic reaction to surgical assault and battery -

kind of aggravated the ADHD ODD internettardation psychosis.

House would say the hootenany la fee vert pot dealers of Cranford are not PU's pee pee cho's pot control board, for that they have a deranged roid rattle of roid addicted

railroad baron buckos -

perhaps explaing the Shaugnessy greenhouse connection.

House would kick PU's ass.

Hello one and all,

Just reading and trying to catch up and on..

I'm not much of a day person and by the time

I start to feel really with it, everyone else has

gone nitely nite.  I'm trying to go to sleep earlier

and waking up before noon but it ain't working. Just

a misfit  all around...I'm doing the best I can..LOL

Why won't some of tiggers u-tubes  turn blue or

whatever...gotta get used to stuff.  More coffee....

Oh Island, be patient with us "day-trippers", we'll answer eventually...(I do find that I'm up and the "Eastern seaboard" folks are snoring...)  ah well....(dang...still trying to get the emoties..to work...nada.)  You have to copy/paste the "links" with Control-c (capture) Control-v (drop up in the address) to visit the sites...

Oh Island, be patient with us "day-trippers", we'll answer eventually...(I do find that I'm up and the "Eastern seaboard" folks are snoring...)  ah well....(dang...still trying to get the emoties..to work...nada.)  You have to copy/paste the "links" with Control-c (capture) Control-v (drop up in the address) to visit the sites...

LOL Questioner,

Control C, controlV..I've only been using computers for a few years

and only to  talk on another message board and now this one.  I use e-mail

and a few other things but don't know sqat about how the thing works and'

frankly don't give a damn.  (embarrassed face).  My kids are all very expert

on the computer but I never paid much attaention to it. Now that they have

moved out I have to rely on my husband to bail me out but hate to ask

for help....things that need plugged in are so pesky.  Piano does best,

we understand each other.  lol.  I'm learning little, by little. My links seem to

come up fine.  I liked it when the reply was at the bottom of the thread. I'm

so lame today..lol, much more than usual..seems the better part of me is

elsewhere. :-)

think nothing of it bionic, i understand you have been treated badly by your husband, im not going to take anything you say too terribly personally, long as we agree that all men should not be judged by their worst specimens.

Hope this works now...couldn't post and the threads were all wonkus...I'm using Firefox...so perhaps that's the problem with links...(I refuse to use IE...because of all the spyware..)

[L[Quote]] · 1932 days ago · [L[1 points]] ·

One could say, forte is in the perilous position, and not those pee pee chos positioned in Ceausescu's palatial sewers between H's infidelity and Securitate sucker punching, like some kind of degraded and set up Monarch Pcuk slave

about to credit the red list,  for everybody.

Poor forte, only birth entitles crumbs to be thrown with "He's just not that into you" confidence.

Does this page go on for ever like that song?

I wonder if Martha Wainwright has NDID - "I'll take the clothes from factory to factory"

Sounds like an NDID job.

Glad you're walking Q and not saddled with a new surprise colostomy bag - could have been worse -

"Are you suicidal?"  The doctard spat - the rage he conceals with tact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbvcp480Y4

Why won't my youtube links work - and why are all the most beautiful things also so painful to apprehend and see.

Why oh why, don't the passengers move to the back of the bus, when there is space there.

Ho hum.

Rage is one of the seven deadlies - self righteous indignation its most pernicious form.

Especially when Ceausescu's royalty is "retarded" in Israel.

PU acts like he hates me, but I don't return the favor.

I fear his amoral lack of principle in his fiscal reign of terror

but I pity him, for the daughter he has no idea how to father.

Except as an absentee dramatization of his war criminal antecedent refugee camp emotional wasteland -  week in a hotel room on the expense account.  Discarded at birth and exploited in sickness and health - in which ever way serves Ceausescu's appearance at that moment.

Unfortunately as the Mengele hybrid in Cranford, I have to report that Star Council is lifting Cranford's invisible anti terrorist shield.

Little devil's up for grabs.

They feel it's will alleviate the bro's cannibalization of their offspring.

Well the Dr. said he accidentally nicked something that released a drop of spinal fluid, a hole which he repaired with one stitch..(which was supposed to give me a horrific mygraine...but didn't (except my left shoulder felt like it did 12 rounds with Mike Tyson, all pulled out of joint making my whole side and neck ache.)  Apparently when they do back surgery, they hang you by your arms...in square position, your head facing down....suspendedy while your lower body and trunk are on the table...(not a pretty picture.)  It took almost a week for that thing to stop aching....they really had a field day with me old bod.  But yes, am lucky all the plumbing works...

Accidental, ha - Pcuk probably slipped him a buck.

Back surgery sounds like David Blaine's new trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadS1NpPsPM

Or Pcuk took doctard to a palatial filial name dropping pee pee cho game of telephone show.

Life must be hell for the truly "retarded" like those of Prince Uranus's sewers, he masqueraded as in Israel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdPy5WQqUko

Now synonymously contagious in Cranford.

What is this the DOS board.

ha, the DOS board....thats hilarious....i actually wondered the same thing myself.

Does this page go on forever? I mean at what point does it carry over to a new page?

it does indeed put me in a precarious position...as a man i feel i have to defend those of us who are not womanizers, who really have made a comittment and taken all the responsibilities of life that many other men shirk and duck and avoid....i suppose i do tend to go on the defensive when i feel it is suggested that "all men" this and that, when the truth is far different....there are tyrants out there among both the genders, no doubt about it.....i know bionic is merely venting from her own person experiences, just as you are tigger....and thats what this place is here for, for all of you to have a release, a place to have your voices heard.

Tigger,

I was gonna wuote nad wuote and wuote and quote..bu that was too much (plus, I haven't quote figured out the quote feature of the bew board)

But...anyway..safe to say..I was reading your stuff and realting and smiling to your dark humor and all of that. You rock.

Fort..

Thanks for your kindness. In my man hating tirades I know I am NOT describing you, or anyone like you. But you do have a double standard..Tigger..she can go on and on.. I get kinda busted...just sayin' (tp be fair..she really got f'd pver by some a-holes..but still..paim is pain)

Just..let it be a warning to you and your woman.."hell hath no fury..." and all that.

You're youngish, yet.

IG...

I use to be a night person..most of my life(which I enjoyed..loved).

The last few years ( I think because of trauma)I am an early morning person. In fact, I barely sleep... ever. ( that is SLOWLY begining to correct itself, though..thank GOD)

Night time must be awesome down whereyou live/love. Magical and romanitc..spooky in the coolest way.

Q..

O LPVE house. I was gonna explain before..but left it to you. Personally I wish his old team wqould com,eback..full time.

Incidenlty..the only man I almost cheated on my husband with..in the life of my marriage..looks exactly like Houses buddy on that show. I forget his name right now.

I look at him on the tv these days and think, "I should have went for it" (I realize now..H was cheating on me even then..with one of my co-workers, no less. He won't admit it, though..the lying coward) The truth is..I didn't go for it..partly because I never wanted to hurt my H like that and partly because I didn't want to hurt his W like that. (it's just human decency..in the end..some have it..some don't..the labido and selfishness wins usually..as does Satan)

I forgot..I have a song to post.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIBzbdo2LjU&feature=related

thanks bionic...what do you mean, i have a double standard?  i merely say that both sexes are just as horrible to each other, its definitely not one sided.....tyranny and maliciousness is certainly not owned by males alone.

I meant you give smith a pass on that kind of thing and not me (wah, wah, wah)

But I understand.

You two have history and such.

And you are right aboout Tyrany and maliciousness being universal.

We're all only human, after all. (that might be a song..I will check and if so will link..of course)

hmm.

well i do see your point...and thank you for pointing that out to me....the truth is i have explained to smith how i felt about that a time or two as well, but i think this was before you made your appearance around here.

isnt that right smith?

we cool either way man, no biggie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zamqe602AU4

This was the song that I remembered "we're only human after, all"

Ps..

You're cute..sweet(in a non 'come on' kind of way..sincerely)

Hey forte is that avatar your photo veil - frailty of feminity has given way to androgynous frivolity, and thus Rome fell.

According to some crusty historians.  Who don't marry wives in order to protect their fortunes.   Then there are those who marry and when divorced, protect their fortunes with male reign of terror, Draconian gender controls about social power, which is a also a witch burnt fiscal firewall.

Then there is 'retarded" in Israel's Prince Uranus who was divorced as a starving student, whose pee pee cho cashed a bond to bankroll - until

he had joint custody and no support obligations for fifteen years to ignore, in lieu of long distance retardation contagion murder by male reign of terror blood sport.

Single again, and those who don't bankroll Borat are also called names in the end.

Ok, how do you upload the youtube links on the DOS board.

yes ma'am, sure is....both photos of me sorta represent how i feel most of the time....this one and the one where it appears my face is melting off to the side into another less recognizable face.

Sounds like NDID forte, long periods of dissociated blurry shock zones melting into extreme mood swings characteristic of personality schizm.

Was looking through all my "retarded" Solomon court documentation of the shit throwing, recently - well a few months ago, considering - throwing it away

or burning it and releasing the pain -

but Securitate forces have necessitated a reposting of the journal of Prince Uranus' "retarded" Romanian Solomon's kangaroo divorce court in Cranford.

JK

Hey, how about that url thingy for the you tubes - I mean, I am used to having vast horrid torturous injustices treated like the course of nature for the child bride fistula and ignored with cold fusion force

but the youtube link

I need that.

Here is a sonmg some songs that remind me of you, Tigger, and your girl (and myself and women, in general)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhOJW4Uwy3c&NR=1

This song makes me think of you..'Lady Delphie,' too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7LR46zrQU

(when I  click to go to post a link a gray box comes up asking if i will allow it to access my "clipboard" and I click "yes"..that's how I have gotten the links to work..so far)

Crap,  I still can't get your links, tigger.  I don't

even know what DOS means...I'm not of this

world...I make no excuses.

bionic, yours came up. wonder why you can't

make yourself "hidden" over here.  The other board

I'd just log on and  not be seen and go about my

business.  Then log off when I go between the worlds.

I don't know how to put that options box under my profile

pics. Some people understand life from the subjective,  Its

hard, there should be something like an SPCA for us

but there isn't. They should have thrown me back in.

Hey..so Fort...How are you holding up? Your family? Your dad?

Has mom come in a dream yet?

IG wrote..

Some people understand life from the subjective,  Its

hard, there should be something like an SPCA for us

but there isn't. They should have thrown me back in.

''''

Lady, you are awesome. I SO relate.

Sounds like NDID forte, long periods of dissociated blurry shock zones melting into extreme mood swings characteristic of personality schizm.

Hmm.  Ya think so Tigger?  I tend to agree, though I cannot place my finger on just why this would be...I certainly havent had the level of "shock" trauma you have had in life by far, but perhaps my traumas have cascaded or pancaked down on me as so much WTC bunk official collapse explanation.....make sense?

Plus I look a lot different from one picture to the next...at least i think so.

See if I can post a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTB6EG3xGo

I LOVE Alanis

(you're invited..w2ith helium balloons and sparkles and stuff..any party I'd throw..you'd all be a guest of honor)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYISSIp7EwI

Sadly..the guy she wrote this song for..maybe dumped her for Scarlet Johansen (who actually is a younger..blonder..okay...orettier Alanis..in type..at least..that I can see..but she AIN'T Alanis..with her gifts and all..so there)

TIA

im sorry but this format just totally blows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdeH6MaNVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU-8Fqocmp4

All the females are starving like political prisoners, fat or thin, never fed - just not that into drugery's dread.

What do you think of Obama's bow to King Saud?  Was that to follow up Bush's curtsey?

Bionic, watch that movie "The Duchess"   In harem's the women stick together, unless divided by an arbitrary reign of terror, encapsulating John Nash's paranoid schizophrenic prisoner's dilemma.

But how, forte, how did you make it orange, did you simply control c and then control v and Pooof, like a magical pre posting foimating clickadoodle.

Or did you snort a ringtail?

you truly are psychic my friend...that's why i like you....okay, really it creeps me out, but anyway....

you mean the link?

i simply type the link like so www.myspace.com/fortwynt and it automatically does its thing.

abracadabra

Fugue state...yes, it could be....maybe

one's as good as another...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8Fa_EUQqY

what can i say.

something happened to me at some point that i am apparently not aware of, or maybe i am *shrugs* just not aware-aware....i feel there are two "me"'s in there....at times one is at the front and pushes the other back and at other times it relents and the more, umm, authentic me comes back...hard to say really....ive been living this way so long i dont really know what the real me is to be honest.

i would characterize the one as more emotional, soft, empathetic, something.....and the other as more mechanical, analytical, robotic almost....cold....as if this "one" has hitched a ride inside there and uses my eyes to observe, and uses my presence and presence of mind to, um, facilitate change in others or ...well i dont want to say really.

Yes, well - the sense of being alienated in hostile enemy territory without your radio, pellet guns or pressure valve -

can be discombulating - ghost houses and echoes of reminded memories.

The whooosh of a time traveling MIB van.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxyhmx-DT44

still can't get your u-tubes tigger,

they don't turn orange and I don't

know how to do the contro thing.

Why don't you and Fort show up being online?

I wish I could be hidden....I'm a hermit,

shouldn't I be able to make myself hidden.

tiggers u-tube link doesnt show up as a clickable link to me...i dont get whats happening...again, all i ahve to do is type the address or copy and paste it and it just automatically displays a clickable link.

dunno about the hidden thing IG...i dont recall setting it to that...you know Tigger and Me, we're just ghosts anyway right?...maybe we just arent important enough to be displayed as "here"....where is "here"...this is a foreign world to me.

Anorexia is about not eating because one does not exist, not about being skinny.

This is my third address in thirty years.  I am not the runner - PU fled his support agreement with no forwarding address for his daughter, as was his habit all those years, she did not even receive birthday cards.

And he complains he was not sent them - though he never bothered to inform his child, at either of her two addresses, for the duration of her childhood, of where she might be able to do that.

He would appear out of the blue, on his dad's or some school's expense account - ask her what she wanted to do, and then proceed to do what he had planned.

Sometimes she was scared - as an infant, he took her to Seattle with his bro's cast away "Romanian cho" and his bro's "bastard" - sent her home on the plane shell shocked - the stewardess gave me hell for it -  "How can you put a child that young on a plane alone?"

But it was something PU had done - his joint custody had left me no choice.  Then he dissappeared for four years - until his father paid for a two week trip to Maine - where she was forced to eat the intestinal green

and came home once again, shell shocked.

Sorry, it's the repetitive fixation, it's either that or I leave my body because somehow

the mutilation lends itself to astral projection.

PU and his bro, belong in Israel - and deserve proper legitimate immigration hearings.

Not as the retarded, doctard imported from a ten year Turkish refugee camp languish to two as "retards" in Israel - it was a very long time before Ceausescu's lawyer, could lower herself to the task of being a Jew,

disowning unborn babies at the prospect of circumcision, and that first bankroll, upon pee pee cho's arrival, had been shocked to hear of her grandfather's death kamp survival.

It's not that he is anti semitic, it's that he will say whatever is needed at that quickest death logos moment, semantically amoral - at least where misogynist Turkish divorce reign of terror and retardation in Israel and Cranford, are concerned.

then on to Cranford, where doctard's retardation became a contagion in a rousing game of Borat scat throw.

Psych Nurse
As a mental health professional I am interested in knowing what condition she had. It is common knowledge that people suffering from borderline personality disorders often display suicidal crises over and over again. Sometimes playing games until unfortunately they are successful. They can deteriorate in hospital because when they are constantly monitored and cared for they never learn how to cope with real life. They are often discharged from hospital because they get worse from all the attention they get. If this was the situation I can understand why the guards were told not to interfere. It's terribly unfortunate that the mental health/corrections systems failed to keep her alive. This is a wake up call though for us to begin finding better ways to care for the mentally ill.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090304/ashley_smith_090304/20090304?hub=Canada

Au contraire, they are looking for more anethicull ways to eliminate Jockzsche's rate a rack radiator pot bellied bowel/birth bonds.   Trick to inflating the treasury with a bambino moat,  is degrading women on Maury Povich.

All Ralph needs is Ceausescu's retarded Solomon and he is in business.

Dang, none of my links are orange - it is because

they are Sufi.

Now that Ceausescu's runaway "retarded" intelligentsia's Turkish refugee camp languish,  refugees in Israel are making more holocaust survivors of their own bastardized treasury bond pee pee chos -

Maybe Arduous' replacement will qualify for AID from Israel - the country that was so generous with its social safety net for the sewer dwelling survivors of Prince Uranus' sewers.

Wonder if Israel knows their "retarded" Romanian refugees are making more holocaust survivors of their own pee pee cho off spring - after all - PU's daddy survived Strughold's peers with a miraculous apparition of Marian,  and his mommy survived Ceausescu, hating Jews as much as she loved money.

Bet PU could get even more money as the Israeli Romanian Retarded Doctard - like a dog that can talk.

Wonder if PU's bastardized summa cum laude cum psychotic pariah qualifies for aid from Israel, as a new holocaust survivor, a kind of 2nd generation Borat scat kapo echo.

[L[Quote]] · 1931 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

"Display suicidal crisis over and over again" says the psych wench -

Frustrating isn't it.

I'm certain the asylums for Romania's "retarded" is better in Israel, than Romania.  Asylum for their sexually persecuted pee pee chos is better in the EU than Kazakstan -

and of all the familial firewall dysfunctional roles, scapegoats commit suicide most often, must have seemed to Strughold's straggle a sure bet

not the absentee synonymous pimps who molested them, have you heard the edited tape the Uranus bro's perjured themselves with in Cranfrod's courtrooms -

and earth is a free range insane asylum,

and it would be easier to adjust to life on the outside of childhood's traumatic amnesiac throw away OCD needs a replacement weapon

in a protracted projection of earth's emotional scourge -

if the "retarded' in Israel runaway Romanian royalty wasn't

preying on their own daughters.

frequency 528

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0&feature=related

PS. Tunkashilla is non native new age collection of native beliefs...a mixture of truths and lies.

It is incredible how an absentee perjury of a "retarded" Solomon, whose borat scat throw from the first day of divorce has never let up - in spite of no support obligations and joint custody.   An application for support, added his daughter to his long distance brothel - and he pimps her still, by endangering her, while she is psychotic, leaving her alone in a hotel room on an expense account - following eviscerating the only person who ever cared enough about her, to call the police and hospitalize her third episode and the worst one; deliver an ultimatum and Ubuntu lobby ethos - to a sister who thinks she is in every way superior, but still shows up, when at death's door, isn't that what a mother is for.

The alter system has already retreated on that quagmire.

And do you know why?  Because Mengele's hybrid looks like a teen, and it invites petty megalomania, not only slave traders from Sierra Leone and vicarious expressions of misogynist sexual sadism.

Wonder how many of their own "bastards" in all, the retarded Romanian Solomon's have anethiculled.

Personality disorders never begin in a vacuum, but often end in expense account hotel room solitude, solitary confinement,

pariah status under order of death languish in Ceausescu's Turkish refugee camp subconscious regret -

A bit cho ish, there PU - putting the psychotic who thinks the entire city is chomongering her, in a hotel room all alone, with a few bucks that she got by returning the cambrians her mom brought to the hospital.

Oh wait a second, PU has the entire city of Kazakstan chomongering his divorcee -

it's MC night in Cranford's new Mengele synonymous doctarding.

Summa cum laude cum bunny hutched "It's ok, she was a retardo" Brazillian barrio crazy as a bed bug sheltered cho.

Asylum from the St Patty Mutaween of Cranford, under Ceausescu's retarded royalty's order of death

fault fault divorce decree -

or fiscal firewall support application cho mongering.

Fcuken former child soldier goat herding rote retardos

the child bride fistula doth seep at twilight

all the power is cleansed only in the blood

that monthly, weeps

This site may have "more security" but it sure isn't "user-friendly."  Nothing works like it should.

This site may have "more security" but it sure isn't "user-friendly."  Nothing works like it should.

Such as?

Yeah, I will keep trying to follow these threads - but whatever doesn't work, make sure you post it in the Bugs thread already started.

Thank you!

If you use Firefox, you can't copy/paste links nor do imaging...even the emotocons don't work.

Lashmar

Q101 isn't complaining, she's sending a cryptic message to the other women CIA agents on this thread...there's bra's hangin every where, no room to post a legit message for cryin out loud....so don't expect to hear a logical answer to your inquiry and if you do...don't trust it...this whole thread is a cover story ... i believe they're plotting to shut Black Vault down by making it appear it's not operational...but have no fear, i'm hip to the scam Bro...its not gonna happen on my shift.

If you use Firefox, you can't copy/paste links nor do imaging...even the emotocons don't work.

Does it come up with that thing telling you, you need to add something to the permissions file?

Simple answer… don’t use FF and save the worlds webmasters a, rather large, headache.Laughing

Lashmar

Q101 isn't complaining, she's sending a cryptic message to the other women CIA agents on this thread...there's bra's hangin every where, no room to post a legit message for cryin out loud....so don't expect to hear a logical answer to your inquiry and if you do...don't trust it...this whole thread is a cover story ... i believe they're plotting to shut Black Vault down by making it appear it's not operational...but have no fear, i'm hip to the scam Bro...its not gonna happen on my shift.

Laughing

Child bride fistula labor is invisible, like all modern slavery -

anorexia is really the expression of a zeitgeist of political prisonhood.

Disordered personalities that are self destructive and seek out abusers -

are nothing comparied to the psychological products of socially engineered misogynist genocides

that languished for ten years in refugee camps, some of the worst conditions for children,

next to Sierra Leone's slavery of scamps -

or retardation in Prince Uranus'  sewers,

in Israel or Cranford, it's contagious -

Spreading Europe's quickest death logos

globally - in spite of the EU's efforts to stem the tide

of Ceausesscu's bro's in sewer migration retarded royalty.

Why if he'll perjure himself in order to kidnap a baby from his first ex he called a child molestor

what's to stop bro in quickest death logos sewer migration

from doing it again,

with one of those disenfranchised poor children

currently up for grabs in Strughold's MC ghetto gutter sewers.

Maybe even make a buck, with blood diamond, avenging his own childhood's enslavement

by perpetuating it for his slavemasters.

They even know how to be "retarded" in Israel and in Cranford, make it contagious with deft use of reverse racism.

St Patty Mutaween is offended by Chomolugma's pedantry, when Ceauescu's retarded royalty is spawning psychotic bastards.

It's looking like a war crime in a death kamp, here in Cranford.

Don't take the bait Black Vault...Q101 rarely expresses emotions....its another crpytic message to agents Bionic, Tigger and Island Girl...FOXFIRE is the CIA code name of their Black Ops project...which is to nit pick Black Vault apart with ridiclous complaints...a typical but lethal feminist tactic. (Angry Face Emoticon)

Not so, IE is the "Devil's Tool" designed to "kill computers" with spyware...so you have to replace them every two years....Firefox cuts that down to nil....(still trying to figure out why the new digs doesn't accept Firefox...but oh well.)

(Watch out Native, you might trip over my walker...) :)

Not so, IE is the "Devil's Tool" designed to "kill computers" with spyware...so you have to replace them every two years....Firefox cuts that down to nil....(still trying to figure out why the new digs doesn't accept Firefox...but oh well.)

Ace Explorer seems better then IE.

Q101 WROTE

Watch out Native, you might trip over my walker

In other words, your AK47 7.62x39mm assault rifle....(Rolling Eyes Emoticon)

I'm watchin ya sister and the other sisters...every move you make, every step you take...i'll be under your shoe like dog shit.

(Help me out gang, this is the Government and Political Conspiracies section afterall, lets atleast make an effort to appear legit)

The Lagoon is a really strange thread...it's more like an ghetto street corner and i use the word ghetto with the utmost respect...(Black Face wearing Cool Sunglasses Emoticon)

i just discovered a formatting feature that made me especially happy..(High Five Emoticon)...got to save that for the right time (Michievious Face Emoticon)...lets see what else is happening..(Clueless Face Emoticon) ...a lot of stuff not worth mentioning...so i'll spare you the pain. (Crying Face Emoticon)...that about it from me for the rest of the day..(Blank Face Emoticon)

oh by the way....there is no page 2 of this thread...by my calculations by mid May...it will take us approximately 4 weeks to reach the last message posted...Native tigershamanizes.

one last thing...if you see my light on...it doesn't mean i'm here...i never log off....so if i don't respond to an insult, please don't feel insulted.

oh by the way....there is no page 2 of this thread...by my calculations by mid May...it will take us approximately 4 weeks to reach the last message posted...Native tigershamanizes.

Right click at the bottom of the scroll bar and click scroll here.Wink  It’s much quicker. Laughing

Don't you disparage my walker...it has front wheels and everything....now about that plastic back-brace I could slap you with...

Native plays a song from his Tragically Euro Hip collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFF8bubMc40&feature=related

Q101 WROTE

Don't you disparage my walker...it has front wheels and everything....now about that plastic back-brace I could slap you with...

at Unknown Country i'm constantly getting poked in the azz with Mama Shines trident and now at Black Vault the violence is escalating... i'm getting whacked in the testicles with Q101's back brace/anti-tank guided missile launcher ...is it my aftershave? (Broken Heart Emoticon smoking Joint)

I'll let you borrow the brace and wear it...then you to can feel "trussed-up."  (Just another MC torture device at work.)