Obama SUCKS A LOT

[L[Quote]] · 1841 days ago · [L[-1 points]] ·

This is the worst presidency in American History and the most embarasing.  from bowing to kings to letting brain dead Kennedy take an English title.  Talk about unconstitutional this admin is the MOST ever.  They are kindergartners in office.

Obama sucks, his wife probably doesn't, but she still does.  They are all tax cheata, and all D'Rats.

Obama Sucks A LOT, and he's a closet mooooooooslem.

[L[Quote]] · 1839 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

Everyone sucks alot.

Atleast he is doing something...

Although I don´t like what he is doing when it comes to do things...

He is taking too much at the same time.

I don´t care how good you are, taking alot at the same time always results in failure...

[L[Quote]] · 1839 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

From bowing to kings to letting brain dead Kennedy take an English title.

You bow to kings. End of story! You yanks are incredibly rude to foreign customs and the old way. You bow to kings because if you don’t your trying to say your better than them, and that is the last thing a world leader wants to do.

As for taking an English (should be British but who cares, that’s falling apart as well) title. What did Ford do. He took the highest title you could get from the Nazis.

[L[Quote]] · 1838 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

Obama is the best President since JFK. He faces one of the toughest situations that any President ever inherited from another, except for Truman. He has met the situation head on with toughness and intelligence. Only time will tell if he made the right choices. Obama has the opportunity to be one of the greatest Presidents of all time.

[L[Quote]] · 1838 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

I agree Billy, although don´t you think he might be doing too much at the same time?...

I mean you can´t handle the economy,climate,"terrorism",political issues and USA at the same time and expect everything to fall as planned...

...not that it could work in theory.

But you have to keep in mind that everything depends on how others will execute his plans or if they even listen to him...

[L[Quote]] · 1838 days ago · [L[-1 points]] ·

Really well said Billy.

[L[Quote]] · 1837 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

Everyone sucks alot.

Atleast he is doing something...

Although I don´t like what he is doing when it comes to do things...

He is taking too much at the same time.

I don´t care how good you are, taking alot at the same time always results in failure...

I love the old leftie pass, at least he's doing something.

YEAH and it's all BAD!!!!

The President of the United States of America bows to no one!

I don't care what Ford did.  It's true Hitler was infatuated with Ford and his ideas.

Brain dead Kennedy is a senator and our constitution expressely forbits for titles for anyone period!

Section 9 the section the libs never seem to read.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Section 9 - Limits on Congress

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

(No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.) (Section in parentheses clarified by the 16th Amendment.)

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

[L[Quote]] · 1837 days ago · [L[-1 points]] ·

I liked the green fountains for St. Partrick's Day.

Officially it was his wife's idea.

But..still...it was cool.

It's too early yet for me to be making any stong decisions about how I feel about him as a president.

How he's doing.

To be fair, he inherited a-lot of crap.

More than other presidents have had to take on right away.

Kind of like 9/11 with Bush. And that was in September of his first year. He had eight months on the job.

It's only April and the economic crisis and the wars were going on as he was sworn in..even.

But if this is actually some kind of masked Republican vs. Democrat debate..that's a whole nother' issue. ("I hate him because he is a democrat" kind of thing)

To that... 

I've decided it's no coincidence that the Crips and the Bloods gang bangers have blue vs. red as their 'colors'

Maybe the Republicans and the Democrats should start wearing colored rags, too. (it'd probably make a funny SNL skit)

They act like waring gangs..practically.

It's just as useless and futile to try and talk sense into them, too.

STOOPID

The President of the United States of America bows to no one!

Good for him, and I don´t bow to anyone either nor any God for that matter.

I get most of you americans now.

You don´t care whether something is wrong or right.

You just want to have something that you call "american" don´t you?

If Satan was an american symbol I`m sure you wouldn´t mind that.

So to sum up, that´s why humans will never get out of their stupidity. Money mouth

Jack said : The President of the United States of America bows to no one!

I don't care what Ford did.  It's true Hitler was infatuated with Ford and his ideas.

Brain dead Kennedy is a senator and our constitution expressely forbits for titles for anyone period!

I’m not getting caught out this time. (it shows on the front page and I’m not getting caught out)

Interesting.

Why doesn’t the president bow then? (I’m going to enjoy your answer)

I do apologize when SWR posted it on the old B.V it said nobody should take a title. My bad.

The USA is a fish in a pond. Not a big fish, not a small fish, just a fish. You like to act tough and growl a lot but that’s all you can do. Europe could easily become the USSE. Meaning nobody for the world to trade with. I wouldn’t like to live under the USSE hell I hate Europe now.

If Europe did that china would close the borders as well. Meaning no more trade. Who would the world trade with, two of the worlds biggest markets just shut down, the US, South America. That’s it.

Maybe Canada and the convicts if you’re desperate.

I bet they´ll say:

"Whatever, We can just invade Europe!"

I`m sure they´ll lose big time since they can´t even win against the Taliban loool

And when they lose they just say:

" Bah let´s just nuke them all! "

Go on ahead, but you will destroy all supplies and food and anything you want from us loooool Money mouthWink

I bet they´ll say:

I`m sure they´ll lose big time since they can´t even win against the Taliban loool

And when they lose they just say:

" Bah let´s just nuke them all! "

Go on ahead, but you will destroy all supplies and food and anything you want from us loooool Money mouthWink

Who was it they went to war against. Somalia. That’s `black hawk down` isn’t it.

They lost that war as well I think. We actually went to war against a (real) country though, Argentina. And we won. :lol:

How many troops does Europe have now? A few million. I think it would be well over ten million if it were to become the USSE. Than and the fact that we have guns and bombs that hit targets (not miss by four hundred yards and hit the other side of a river killing all the British), I think we’d win.

That is only if we kick the French’s arse first though.

Yes and Sweden needs to get rid of Denmark...

Stupid racist country...Yell

then who?

who what? Undecided

Who else can we destroy before we become the USSE and watch the world suffer.

Hmmmm...uhmmm Malta? loool Money mouth

Spain, Portugal and the Dutch. I don’t like the orange bastards.  

Leave the dutch alone...lots of treats there if ya know what I mean lol WinkMoney mouth

True. I like you way of thinking.

Obama is the best President since JFK. He faces one of the toughest situations that any President ever inherited from another, except for Truman. He has met the situation head on with toughness and intelligence. Only time will tell if he made the right choices. Obama has the opportunity to be one of the greatest Presidents of all time.

How is Obama the best since JFK? and who besides the media made JFK a cause celeb.  Mostly he's remembered cause he got killed.

Obama is an idiot and will ruin America.  Tho it aint all bad the Republicans will overtake the D'rats on the 2010 elections, and we owe that to Obama.

[L[Quote]] · 1836 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

I don't think Obama is an idiot, just a house slave to the corporations and Israel.  Then again, so was Bush.  He is no better than his predecessor and will enslave the American people more than ever through taxes and trying to take our CONSTITUTIONAL SECOND AMENDMENT away.

His pick of Rahm Emanuel, a traitor who didn't have the balls to fight for the US and instead ran to Israel to fight for them.  He supported all forms of gun control during the Clinton era and he is a big proponent of enslaving our youth (mandatory voluntary) through these new provisions of the Volunteers of America/VISTA crap bill that just passed.  That bill takes away the CONSTITUTIONAL FIRST AMENDMENT of those who participate.  It isn't mandatory yet, but they've got a group of crooks...um...goverment people looking to make it mandatory.

Please, can somebody name ONE thing that Obama has done that is good for the country?

------------------------------------------------------------

Now, as far as you Europeans judging us...We really don't care.  For myself, I tend to agree with Pat Buchanan on many things, especially when it comes to isolationism.  We have plenty of resources here, we really don't need the rest of the world to survive.  What we really need to do is go back the our basics and kick out the global corporations that are controlling (illegally) our God given rights.  But you people wouldn't understand that.

Oh and please...I dare one of you...to condemn gun ownership like the idiot of the article I posted in the general forums.  I happen to be armed with facts about guns. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jaack, wanna start a bet about how long it will take somebody to come up with some true fact/statement, about what Obama has done good for this country?

I bet never. ;)

Facts or no facts about guns, the question remains.
If you have your gun with you, and you get really surprised by someone who does not intend to have anything with you and you shoot him or her...
Specially since most americans fear that anything can lurk behind any corner...
I wonder if that´s why you like to act all big and bad...
What would you say then? Undecided

well, if ive said it once i'll say it a million times....what would the anti-gun folks have happen? Place some meaningless ban on private gun ownership?  Please.  That ban would (by its very definition) only affect people who are willing to abide by a law in the first place...those using guns to harm others or rob others arent going to (obviously) care one whit about what a law says....criminals who want to use guns are going to be able to access guns just as easily no matter what law is passsed. Look at drugs...clearly illegal, yet just as much drug use goes on regardless...probably more so.

The only clear thing a ban on guns (which again, only affects those who care about following laws) will accomplish is taking probably the only means a person has to defend themselves against someone with a gun, or any other weapon.....dont get me wrong....i would love it if there were no guns for anyone, but so long as the criminals have them, and they will continue to, then regular folks should be able to have them to defend themselves, since the police protect no one, and by their very definition only show up after a crime has been commited.

have to agree with jaack on this one, jfk is only rememberd because he was popped.  I dont see that he did that much to be thought of as such a hero....easy to consider one a hero because they died....look at the american soldiers...not that they aren't brave and courageous, but hell let's get real, just because someone gets shot or blown up does not make them a hero...one is a hero if he does a heroic act like save the life of someone else...now if said soldier threw himself on a grenade or jumped in front of a person and took a bullet, fine, dudes a hero, but just dying does not make one a hero.

I like obama insomuch as one can like another person based on the way they present themselves.  as far as his "presidency" is concerned i really dont see it as that big of a deal...theres only so much he can do, and right now he is attempting to smooth things over with a lot of people who were pissed off by bush....maybe to his own downfall, but still thats all he's doing right now because that is how one capitalizes on the negativity....only doing the smart thing in some respects....though bowing before a saudi king may not be seen as the best thing in the world to be doing by some peoples standards, so long as  you supported bush you supported someone who did a hell of a lot more than bow down to a saudi king.

well, if ive said it once i'll say it a million times....what would the anti-gun folks have happen? Place some meaningless ban on private gun ownership?  Please.  That ban would (by its very definition) only affect people who are willing to abide by a law in the first place...

Exactly my argument.

You ban them they’ll find there way into the hands of criminals and it’s downhill from there.