Obama Chooses Religiously Biased Judge

[L[Quote]] · 1843 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

Obama's very first choice in the Judicial Branch should raise an eyebrow or two.

7th Circuit nominee David Hamilton, a liberal from Indiana, recently rendered a judgment that disallows prayers to Jesus in official proceedings but allows prayers to Allah.

http://bench.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZmRiZGVkYzZmZGFhMDM4MTE2ZmE1ZTMxOTAxM2RkNmM=

Seventh Circuit Nominee David Hamilton: “Allah” Yes, “Jesus” No   [Ed Whelan]

One peculiar aspect of Hamilton’s ruling is how he drew the line between “sectarian” and “non-sectarian” prayers.  On the one hand, Hamilton made clear that prayers that “use Christ’s name or title” are sectarian [disallowed].  On the other hand, he ruled (on a post-judgment motion) that it is presumptively not sectarian [allowed] for a Muslim imam to offer a prayer to “Allah”

[L[Quote]] · 1843 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

Omg just shut up already and let people believein whatever they want aslong as they shut up themselves and stop bothering others who do not believe in what they do.

[L[Quote]] · 1842 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

Omg just shut up already and let people believein whatever they want aslong as they shut up themselves and stop bothering others who do not believe in what they do.

I concur!  I think the Libertarians have some kind of creed:  "If it doesn't hurt anyone, do whatever you want."  We need that attitude in our government.

So Dark-Samus you're ok with Obama leading the senate in a prayer to Allah at the next State of the Union?

So Dark-Samus you're ok with Obama leading the senate in a prayer to Allah at the next State of the Union?

If I'm not mistaken, dark-samus was speaking against Hamilton's view.

I`m against it alright.

Why would they practice only the muslim way and not christianity...(not that I care)

But if we leave out the religious point of view.

It just sounds odd in my ears which leads to the understanding to why some americans thinks he is a muslim...Money mouth