Bob White UFO Object

[L[Quote]] · 1842 days ago · [L[0 points]] ·

I am Dr. Robert H. Gibbons, former NASA scientist and Nuclear Medical Science Officer, U.S. Army, Retired. I was Executive Director of the Museum of the Unexplained in Reeds Spring, MO. The museum was opened in 2000 to display the Bob White Object (BWO), a metallic teardrop recovered from a UFO encounter near the Utah-Colorado border in 1985. Bob has passed four polygraph examinations on his UFO encounter and how he recovered the BWO. The BWO has been tested at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico Tech (for NIDS), Mesa State College in Grand Junction, CO, a testing laboratory in SW Missouri, a university in southern California, a university in Mississippi, an IEEE conference in San Diego, CA, and most recently a university in SW Missouri. Since the Black Vault has reorganized, I wanted to open the BWO object thread again. An examination of the photo section of the new Black Vault will reveal a photo of myself with UFO Hunter Bill Birnes, a photo of Bluesman Larry Cekander with Bill, and a photo of John Greenewald, all recently taken in Kimberling City, MO. Dr. Robert H. Gibbons