This is a posting I made on you tube in June of 2016 | Unidentified Flying Objects | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
This is a posting I made on you tube in June of 2016
Tags: Strange
August 17, 2017
8:50 am
rezvordwg
Niagara Frontier
Members
Forum Posts: 3
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

This a posting I made on youtube, its under Strange Orange Lights in the Sky Over Western NY . I was not the original poster  I added to what I saw to this , being I am also in western NY ............ 6/27/2016, around 10;30 PM. I looked up into the sky cause a plane was leaving our Niagara Airport. He was in a banking turn which would be unusual. He was going south to south west , however he was in a tight bank to the south east. I could see both wings at that point as he's now in a east direction. Planes fly over our house all the time, military and civilian on there landing approaches. Lost him there due to the homes blocking my vision. There are large old maples here in Laselle, near the Grand Island Bridge, one block from the upper Niagara River. Lights through the trees caught my eye. They were going North, coming from the river area and south. There were 2, in line , couple hundred feet apart, dark orange, absolutely not a jet engine, not round, pointed leading and trialing ends. This was a cold wet hydrogen looking flame color. They were about 300 feet above the ground, they ran for miles north. Watched them for about 4 minutes till the just faded away from distance. Couldn't see any structure, positively no sound. The whole time I kept saying, W T F is that, over and over... My guess is new military drones... W T F were they ? Silent , Silent....

August 17, 2017
9:17 am
John Greenewald
North Hollywood, California
Admin
Forum Posts: 393

Thank you for posting.

Can I ask, is this your video?  I thought I would post it here for reference:

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.

The Black Vault
http://www.theblackvault.com 

Government Secrets
http://www.governmentsecrets.com

Phone: (805) 32-VAULT

August 17, 2017
12:17 pm
rezvordwg
Niagara Frontier
Members

I posted in the comments of this video the following day or so.... But its what I was referring to .... It was odd as the days went by . I started out a little baffled then slowly got angry about it . I couldn't believe no one else saw this . I mean , I know what they were , they were there . I know what kind of flame that is , We made large amounts of hydrogen where I worked . We had a 14" pipe line going to Linde next door . No sound , nothing , I could still here the prop job at high RPM trying to turn around to probably see it them self's again . I don't have real good communication skills so my posting was a little vague . But I know the plane flew right over it and he could of been at 1000 feet .  An odd feeling  for awhile ... life changing orbs ... Can you imagine how those men felt over Germany , they were kids , I m late 50's ....lol  And a side note John , thanks for this site , this is truly an amazing site and it is a very good thing that you do here .... and for you it started at Bell  Aerospace .... you can edit some of this if you would like ....

August 18, 2017
8:21 am
John Greenewald
Admin

rezvordwg said
 And a side note John , thanks for this site , this is truly an amazing site and it is a very good thing that you do here .... and for you it started at Bell  Aerospace .... you can edit some of this if you would like ....  

Thanks for the kind words, but you have said something here I had to comment on.

First, I am not sure where you got Bell Aerospace from (unless you've been around this board a long time?)  I run The Black Vault, but have never worked in the aerospace industry. However, my dad worked for Rocketdyne and his dad (my grandfather) worked for Bell Aircraft.

I am just curious, where did you get the Bell connection? 

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.

The Black Vault

Government Secrets

August 22, 2017
3:17 pm
rezvordwg
Niagara Frontier
Members

Yes  John I was a member along time ago . Chatted with your dad back then . And yes I know your grandfather worked at Bell , and about Kenmore ... Hope I didnt creep you out , I apologize if I did .... I was only referring Bell as to your grandfather and then your dad in the aerospace industry then you here with the Black Vault .  Hope your dad is well ....  The Bell facility is still here in the Falls , by another name though .... It's all part of a very large complex for civilian and military use .... Well John , again sorry if I creeped you out... Art Quast

August 22, 2017
8:06 pm
John Greenewald
Admin

No not at all 🙂 I stopped getting creeped out many years ago 🙂

I just wasn't sure you were around way back then. What was your nickname way back then, as I assume this one is new?

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.

The Black Vault

Government Secrets

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10083

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9242

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3271

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 22933

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8263

Newest Members:

Kirsten, Oscar, BlackVault Investigator, alienmint.com, Kristen, Kaila_Kelly-Palencia, Charlotte Beattie, Carole Willis, Teodoro, Meyer72

Administrators: John Greenewald: 393, blackvault: 1777