May 25, 2015
- 50% of the country is terminally stupid. Black Lives Matter; All other Lives Don't. College should be free, and all student loans need to be canceled.
- Medical treatment should be free except for the very rich.
- To become an American citizen, just get here any way you can.
- The economy sucks and after 7 years in office, its not Obama's fault.
- The Middle Class is shrinking and after 7 years in office, its not Obamas fault.
- The Average Family income is dropped dramatically and after 7 years in office, its not Obamas fault. Hard working successful people need to share 3/4's of what they earn with lazy, uneducated low-lives, who feel everyone owes them a living. Hispanic youth unemployment is over 35% and after 7 years in office, its not Obamas fault. 50% of our Population is paying 100% of all the taxes and they are considered still not paying their fair share. Government wants more money to squander on promises already broken.
- The word Progressive" is less cringe worthy than saying you are a Liberal, or a Socialist or a DEMOCRAT. When America grows up, we want to be Norway, Sweden, or the Netherlands. Theres a quagmire in Iraq, Syria and the Middle East, and Obamas retreating from the area has nothing to do with the situation. Snowden and General Petraeus broke laws for releasing and not securing secret documents but Hillary Clinton shares absolutely no responsibility and furthermore doesn't remember ??? If elected, everything will be rainbows and Unicorns � just like the change Obama gave us. Hillary Clinton walks on water and is fortunate to have Bill for a husband who can help her when she becomes president.
- Cheaters do prosper. People often cheer stupidity. The complete qualifications needed to be President is to be a woman. Evil looks like anything white, rich, successful and productive. You will receive a participation trophy in life. Agreements of any kind should be signed and committed to even if the other agreeing party doesn't live up to its obligations.
- Last but certainly not least : EVERYTHING IS STILL BUSH'S FAULT.
December 4, 2012
January 11, 2016
Take money out of the equation. Everyone lives their normal life style doing their normal job(s). Nothing changes except no money to keep us enslaved, stressed out etc... It's the whole Ubuntu concept. While I agree certain aspects of a free world need to have policing, perhaps expectations on people who attend this "free education" such as to maintain a certain GPA etc... will require them to ensure proper form in school, mannerisms etc... Businesses and corporations need to get involved with students in school and essentially scout those students and perhaps sign them to "prospect" contract - like what the NHL does now as well many other professional sports teams.
It can work! Just need to think more on it. I want to weigh in more, however got to go.
January 11, 2013
Businesses already get involved with schools. I know the corporation I work for, donates money to schools, have a quota of new hires they recruit from schools, hire interns, collect and supply school supplies, and send out requests and encourage vollenteering in the community. What more so you think they should do? This is all without having the having the government telling them to do this.
I should also add, they have programs available for employees to continue their education, with funds based on grades.
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 2
Newest Members:Melanie, chetney sessoms, Horatius, Express Documents, PaulDee094, Gary Wayne Ponder, AuthenticDocuments, matic mogan, nativembonyesiwe, laguse
Administrators: John Greenewald: 570, blackvault: 1776