Obama's State of the Union Address speech 2016 | The Trump Administration & US Politics | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Obama's State of the Union Address speech 2016
January 13, 2016
6:12 am
anonymous
Anonymous
Members
Forum Posts: 179
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well, at least he said (and I'll paraphrase here), "we never said sputnik wasn't up there".

Full speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFb0pKuNNNw

Never dropped the "New World Order Agenda" either, however did push to change the politics as he said is the biggest problem in America. Fired shots at the rich too. Great job overall, but I really feel he should have highlighted advancements in technology thanks to companies like Lockheed Martin and Skunk Works etc... Would have been a nice way to say or state how far we've come and kind of addresses the whole conspiracy theories out there about them.

January 15, 2016
11:09 am
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10166

My opinion about his speech is it made me sick, as have all of his policies.  He has made up the laughing stock of the world, and his bullshit about our economy is just bullshit.  They just manipulate facts and figures to make it seem better, but the fact is more people have been limited to part time, and taking several jobs, only to get out of thresholds of benifits, and insurance. Part timers do not get benifits.  On one had he tells about the number of jobs and unemployment rate, than states how bad people are doing.  Which one is it?  

Nothing has made anyone sicker this week than 10 sailors captured and humiliated, with no reaction from the President and the Secretary of State saying "I'm sorry" to these bastard Iranians.  What it wrong with us?

Obama and hillary have directly caused ISIS by their exit statagy in Iraq, which casued a bloodbath, and refusal to take action, refusing to drop bombs if they have collateral damage, its a total embarrassment to all those who faught in Iraq to let it fall like this.  Russia thinks we are a joke, and any President that whispers to him "Wait until after the election, I'll have more leway to dump the Missile shields"  is a disgrace to this country.  

If anyone elects Hillary to follow in this disaster, we deserve what we get.  We have been reduced to a 3 rd rate nation with no clout whatsoever, our deficiet complety a disaster, and the Democrats think they can add free college to everyone. Obamacare has been a financial disaster, taking medicare from seniors to pay part of it.  The rates are now skyrocking, its a mess, and the Democrats caused it. 

Obama right now is violating the Constitution with this gun orders, and it should be faught to the death.  

He is the worst President in History, and Hillary would be a disaster, beginning with the fact she is a liar, corrupt, and has used the Clinton Foundation to hide income and illegal donations.  Boeing alone made donations to the foundation days after she engineered a contract for them.  

January 16, 2016
8:20 am
anonymous
Anonymous
Members

Let's be honest here... Bush was the one created ISIS.

Remember Paul Hellyer specifically illustrates that in his public Disclosure Video (I've already posted hid video a few times now).

January 16, 2016
3:07 pm
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10166

Sorry Roger, absolutely not! the GWB blame game wore out in term one with Obama having an all Democratic Congress that failed miserably, and being in total control they own everything, from that point on. 

The exit statagy in Iraq, directly led to the formation of ISIS and their overruning Iran. It was Obamas exit statagy, that left no forces to assure they could take care of themselves, starting with announcing exactly when we would cease combat operations a year before. It was as stupid as playing pocker with your hand open for everyone to see.  When ISIS was over running Iraq, we stood by and watched, while they beheaded people, and they fled to a hilltop running for their lives.  Syria has turned into a disaster as a result, with millions of refugees, Russia now making fools out of us, and Obama having sorties return with 80% of bombs not dropped, due to his rules of engagment. The sorties are very few, and so restricted we are ineffective.  

You can not keep blaming Bush for a 2 year term, he owns his own failures, and their a plenty of them.  

January 16, 2016
4:24 pm
anonymous
Anonymous
Members

I get that. The "push" however that labelled them as "ISIS" was forced by when Bush was in power. ISIS never existed until then, meaning the name and the radical movement they made towards the world. Hellyer explains ISIS's reasoning to be so harsh towards the world.

Did you watch the link? It makes perfect sense on why "ISIS" formed and became what they became.

I get the history between USA/Middle East.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
60 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10166

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23663

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 32

Topics: 8548

Newest Members:

yxufuguj, Sue Scott, prophetofjustice, MrAnimal, joe jimmy, ericojomboos, Jason Spencer, ikupuxa, lift710, Garcia

Administrators: John Greenewald: 516, blackvault: 1777