New Study; Nearly Every Species Dates Back Just 100,000 to 200,000 Years, | Scientific Discoveries and Advancements | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
New Study; Nearly Every Species Dates Back Just 100,000 to 200,000 Years,
June 17, 2018
4:35 pm
wobjr83055
Members
Forum Posts: 123
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

BOMBSHELL: “Consensus” theory of evolution of the species falls apart; new mitochondrial DNA study reveals NO animal species more than 200,000 years old

Sunday, June 10, 2018 by: Isabelle Z.

(Natural News) A surprising new study is casting serious doubt on the popular theory that modern animals are the result of millions of years of evolution. After looking at the mitochondrial DNA of thousands of animal species, including humans, researchers reached the stunning conclusion that nearly every species dates back just 100,000 to 200,000 years.

The study was carried out by the University of Basel’s David S. Thaler and The Rockefeller University’s Mark Young Stoeckle. According to the conventional narrative of evolution involving adaption based on genetic mutations and survival of the fittest, one would expect older species and those with big populations spread across the planet to have greater genetic variation. However, the researchers actually found that 90 percent of the animal species have mitochondrial DNA variation that is similarly low.

The scientists were taken aback by the finding. Thaler said: “This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.” After all, the common notion that the evolution of species on our planet has been a progressive and slow process is rarely challenged by scientific studies.

This study took a different approach than those of the past, which have looked at nuclear DNA. Every animal has DNA in its mitochondria. One of the genes found in mitochondria, COI, is used for DNA barcoding. While nuclear DNA differs dramatically from species to species, animals have the same mitochondrial DNA, making a good basis for comparison.

After analyzing these barcodes across 100,000 species, they discovered strong evidence that almost all animals emerged right around the time humans did. This was because there was no variation in the “neutral” mutations, or slight DNA changes across generations that don’t impact an individual’s odds of survival. The similarity of these neutral mutations to one another can be likened to the rings in a tree in terms of their ability to indicate a species’ approximate age.

Humans, animals remarkably similar

It’s also very interesting to note their findings that the genetic differences between humans around the world aren’t any greater than the differences between any two pigeons or any other animals. According to Stoeckle, “Culture, life experience and other things can make people very different but in terms of basic biology, we’re like the birds.“By determining the genetic variety within species of the animal kingdom, made possible only recently by the burgeoning number of DNA sequences, we’ve documented the absence of human exceptionalism.”

How can it be that the vast majority of animal life is approximately the same age, genetically speaking? According to their findings, most – if not all – animal species actually got their start 200,000 years ago with their mitochondrial clock essentially set at zero. They were believed to have gotten their start with small “founding” populations that later expanded, possibly in response to extreme conditions like the last ice age. This means that the possibility of intelligent design is still very much on the table, despite what Darwinian adherents would have you believe. (Related: Huge contradictions in “scientific” thinking revealed … Theory of evolution in no way explains origins of life.)

Follow more news on published science at Science.news.

Sources for this article include:

DailyWire.com

ChristianPost.com

Collective-Evolution.com

Independent.co.uk

June 18, 2018
4:31 pm
Jamie
Members
Forum Posts: 88

Great post, it raises so many questions.

Was it the beginning200,000 yrs ago, or a restart? Where did they get the material to start from? A small sample found here? Or taken from the creater itself? Making all life created, almost the same age? Means a lot of planning and forethought. Wow, amazing to think about.:-)

July 9, 2018
1:52 pm
JT
Members
Forum Posts: 12

If true, then intelligent design becomes a viable mainstream alternative again.  What is old is now new.  There always seems to be a giant blind spot in the world of science, I think Einstein was right when he suggested all theories man creates would eventually be proven false.  Some thing we are good at, is creating beautiful falsehoods.

July 10, 2018
3:44 pm
wobjr83055
Members
Forum Posts: 123

I happen to agree with the late Lloyd Pye who I called "the Dean of Alternative Knowledge." Pye  defined  Alternative Knowledge as "Information rooted in mainstream science, but in areas normally kept from public discussion because they cast doubt on the currently accepted paradigms and dogmas of the mainstream."

Pye believed there is a middle ground between Darwinian Evolution and Intelligent Design which he called Interventional Evolution. I am a firm believer of Interventional Evolution.

About four months ago I submitted an unpublished article in the comment section (scientific discoveries and advancements) of the BLACK VAULT titled; The Truth Might Be to Disturbing  to Contemplate. You might want to check it out.

July 11, 2018
10:03 am
JT
Members
Forum Posts: 12

I like the term: Alternative Knowledge.  At the very least it points to a clue about this reality we inhabit, that there is always more than one way to look at things even if you must step outside accepted paradigms, meme's and consensus.  You even defined your own perception in a more acceptable and flexible way: "I am a firm believer of..."

It is one of the weapons those who's lives and livelyhoods exists in the Consensus, use against us.

They are always trying to smack us over the head with their "proofs" and years of data collection to prove their theories, but when confronted with someone who "firmly believes" in their own perception, often based on Alternative Knowledge, they have no real way of dialoging.  They simply say we are incorrect at best, worst... well I'm sure you've been called many things for your beliefs. Wink

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
38 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10204

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23835

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8620

Newest Members:

HotRod, adrainsmith, brooklyn, Paul Willis, The_Real_Mike, Accurateengg, adityaengg, james weber, john, TenderCareLawnService

Administrators: John Greenewald: 538, blackvault: 1776