2015 AwE130 Top Discoveries Show That The Apollo Moon Landing Record Is Questionable | Scientific Discoveries and Advancements | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
2015 AwE130 Top Discoveries Show That The Apollo Moon Landing Record Is Questionable
December 28, 2015
2:43 am
awe130
Members
Forum Posts: 18
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The year 2015 is coming to an end and it is time to look back, AwE130 proudly presents our top 5 discoveries from 2015 that will show that something is serious wrong with the Apollo moon landing record. In random order we present the top 5 of most important discoveries and articles we wrote.

1 Apollo 14 Magazine 80,
In March 2015 AwE130 uploaded the complete Apollo 14 magazine 80 images, they were not present on the NASA website and as far as we know they are still not present on the NASA website. We have uploaded low resolution images and due to technical issues.

2 The Fastest Pen Of The West,
We interviewed Italian writer Albino Galuppini, who wrote the book “The Fastest Pen Of The West”, the autobiography of Bill Kaysing. Albino Galuppini is a very talented writer and researcher.

3 Apollo 11 shadows move on the moon,
We found film footage from Houston and it showed the Apollo 11 live feed from a big screen in Houston. When we analyst the footage we discovered that at the moment an extra light source appears the shadow on the moons surface move.

4 Apollo 11 image AS11-37-5521,
In itself a boring image until you read the caption and what NASA thought what was seen. The image is taken from inside the Apollo 11 Lunar Module (LM) and shows the lunar surface. NASA claims you see the shadow of the landing gear but when you analyse the lunar surface you will quickly notice that the area is meters away from the nearest Apollo 11 LM shadow. (NASA busted)

5 Desert tortoise on Apollo 11 images,
Many people think that the Apollo mission photos are made on Earth. Four official Apollo 11 mission images show something that looks like a desert tortoise on the moon. In the end you are the judge in a journey towards the truth for all mankind.

The best wishes and a beautiful 2016 to all the people in the world. We are looking forward to 2016 and new discoveries, love and peace to you all.  

December 29, 2015
3:00 pm
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10198

I've asked you to discuss several things you post, but you refuse to debate.  I've also written in the past about the Rocketdyne person who claims to know the moon landing was faked. Care to discuss this, I retired from Rocketdyne and knew many people from this time period there?

Care to elaborate on this persons opinions, or are you just going to refuse again?

December 31, 2015
1:50 pm
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10198

Not surprized you would not comment. What I will tell you is I talked to many people inside Rocketdyne who went back to the Mercury/Gemini/Apollo programs, told them about his claims, I could not find a single soul who herd of him.  I'll watch and keep hoping you might want to discuss this. 

As you can imagine, those who actually worked in these plants, and knows what went into the program, the ridiculeous theories like Kasings are a joke.  By the way, his employment I recall reading was in the very early 60's, ending long before any Apollo flights, and Santa Susana was only for engine testing, and other research. 

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10198

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23825

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8616

Newest Members:

sumangala_qpt, Jason Kupzyk, mark myers, ESDIndia, Jeremy Martin, PoorTree, Beechy, Film, melisablaise, Brian

Administrators: John Greenewald: 537, blackvault: 1776