A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
GODZILLA 2014
August 1, 2014
7:56 am
frrostedman
Members
Forum Posts: 3815
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
117832sp_Permalink sp_Print

"greeney2" wrote: [quote="BOBZILLAaliens125"]The movie is a remake of the classic fire-breathing monster back from 1954.

I as thinking it may have been a few years later around 56 or 57, but I went to the theater as a kid and saw the first Gozilla movies when they came out. Around the same time was another one called "Rodan". Pretty sure most of the posters don't go back as far as me. Laugh

Oh come now, greeney. Rodan is the best you got? I still remember like it was yesterday, Godzilla's defeat of the Smog Monster... his encounters with Mothra, the Hydra, Gammara, and even King Kong himself. (King Kong was the only one to defeat Godzilla as I recall, though all he did was run him off)

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein

August 20, 2014
4:44 am
frrostedman
Members
Forum Posts: 3815
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
118004sp_Permalink sp_Print

Coincidentally, just the other night, I somehow stumbled across Godzilla's battle with Gamera. I guess that's twice Godzilla was defeated.

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10115

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9242

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3271

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23024

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8311

Newest Members:

Scott P., Helena_Matias, uciwovok, Sandra, david, Ryan, odonimozo, ydymabex, Florkowski72

Administrators: John Greenewald: 414, blackvault: 1777