The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 | Page 3 | Religion Spirituality | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017
March 11, 2017
10:48 am
teebag
Forum Posts: 215
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Mystery Babylon = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Mystery Babylon - Where the Bible says it is located and the rise of the Anti-Christ (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

God did away with Blood Sacrifice of Animals for Sin ... God never did away with the Sacrifice of "Dead Work and Dead Flesh of Man" for Sin.  The "Sacred Bull/33 Rays of Akhenaten The Heretic Pharoah/Molech Sacrifice Observance", was observed under King Herod and God Blessed his Work.  (God allowed that to happen to parallel, circumstances of his Second Coming with the Antichrist, in more detail, God called Jesus, "Jesus" or "Babylon the Payment for Sin, which is not an Angel either Risen or Fallen", because of that God called Jesus, "Emmanuel", meaning prophet, and God allowed both Blood Sacrifice to Molech at his birth, even as Jesus became the Bread and Wine for the New Testament as payment for sin) (Not Just Incest/Rape/Murder with the Son of Man, Genetic Dan Four Lines Globally have illustrated God's Willingness to bless for the removal of Dead Work and Dead Flesh, that holds to the present).

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Maybe not 6000 Years Old the Mural Below, it shows the Earth's Sun for 33 Days, followed by the Excitation of Nibiru/Rainbow as "Seven Rays", and also its Area of Effect or Tetrahedron............................(Sumeria) Gilgamesh had an encounter with a "Sacred Bull" personified, which he described as a machine, but because God allowed the machine to give a testimony to Gilgamesh, they described the machine as a lesser God, and it is seen bowing (in the shape of a Bull), the black figure, below the "Seven Rays", and the Activated Earth's Sun in the Relief Above. (Blood Sacrifice of "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" of men, is, God's Calls to its Establishment by the use of the "Sacred Bull" (33 Days, to 7 years if that is so), God is doing nothing new today, that he has not done, when there was no Angel, either risen or fallen, to serve as the Son of Man (when there was no Angel, either risen or fallen, to identify with Babylon, until Jesus, but given the nature of the Antichrist, God is enforcing this Argument Today).

(Mystery Babylon = False, "Antichrist was alive 2000 years ago with Jesus and he is alive today" = False (Antichrist was specifically not alive with Jesus 2000 Years Ago)

What it Means to be Born Again (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

(Simplified - Three Resurrection Policy)
1. Three Times Jesus before the Earth = 1 Time of Jesus in New Testament
2. 1 Time of David in Old Testament = 3 Times of David in the New Testament (Stephen, John, Barnabas/Barabbas (also called John))
3. 1 Time of Moses in Old Testament = 3 Times of Moses for the Last Generation of 70 Years in the New Testament

(Simplified - Sentient Intelligence to Illustrate the Sign of Divorce, Not a Resurrection Based Policy)
1. Judas is Thrown off a Cliff and his Bows Gush Open, then Judas is Hung from a Tree.
2. 9/11/2001 Antichrist is associated with the Sign of Divorce, then 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 the Antichrist is associated with the Nibiru Rainbow Processes.

God is doing nothing new in his usage of a "Sentient Intelligence" to exemplify the "Grace Works Gospel", that is the completion of the Lord's Body (God Willing), so God Willing, is prepared to resolve the death sentence of INRI, and try mankind for 7 more years.  Now, at the same time, we are not rewriting the Gospel, we are simply no longer ignorant to God's Will in discerning his mercy.  First Kill Vietnam and Malaysia, or much more to resolve one of genetic dan's lines, then, you can kill Genetic Dan and Dead Work Dead Flesh for 7 more years in soliciting the Sign of Divorce, that is the gospel's law.

Colonizing Mars | National Geographic (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link 
Image Link

Going back a moment in this discussion, when Jesus gives Judas the instructions to report his location to the church, where he was found in the olive garden.  It was to complete the salvation of Judas, notice what God is attacking, the notion of "Jesus the Prophet or Emmanuel", because Jesus had taken a lower position then the prophets through incarnation, this eliminated the salvation processes for the Sentient Intelligence, God would ultimately employ with the Antichrist, which he employed with Judas...................So there was not only no sin in Jesus instructing Judas to report his location to the church, but also Judas was also explicitly, not allowed to die by the church.  (God rebuked the argument of the "Prophetic Angel" with Judas, and he would not allow the church to reestablish that argument by polluting his body).....................(Right now God has invalidated, Intercession of Angels by the Ceremonial Laws including Animal Sacrifices, in the purest sense of the word that means God does not have to use either a Risen Angel or a Fallen Angel to give the Gospel, God can use a Sentient Intelligence altogether, acted out with Judas, this was not the Gospel's Law until the Antichrist arrives for the last generation)........................(There is a much greater division between Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines, and Dead Work/Dead Flesh, with the appointment of the 144,000 of Joseph with Jesus, and then that measure is increased with the Antichrist, so that you will be thoroughly aware of dead work and dead flesh when we get to God's actions, and as we settle this score of Suicide by Antichrist)................................(Judas did not draw the Cydonia Equation on Mars which shows the broken particle chain, instead Judas attempts to draw the relative location of the Mars Base Colony, that is whats in view......................God cuts Aaron off from the Body of Jesus very similar to how Genetic Dan is cutoff, in the sense that they reject the Body of Jesus through his word/bible, or through the alms of all things through his blood and bread with the chastisement of his word applied to our heart as evident in our person, withstanding from intercessions of others with due processes as evident with no respect of persons, powers, or principalities after the cleanness and soundness of the gospel's law in all things......................to these ends not only is my father guilty of rape and murder of my body, but also the church under the instruction of pope john paul II, and what was true yesterday is true today, for whatever reason, God allowed my father to do that, including many others to cut off Aaron, for what purpose we will see eventually, but immediately we know their sin was the rejection of the Baptism by Living Water.........................outside of putting my father under hypnosis, you may know more about mars, there was more behind the simple rape and murder of my body as a child by my parents and continually to the presents with my relatives and the ethnic population under the authority of the church and state) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Your kids might live on Mars. Here's how they'll survive | Stephen Petranek (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Nguyen Van Lem was allowed to die because God has repeated this pattern in order to complete a conviction, at the same time, God does not have a legal reason to pay for that sin, since the son of man is not an angel, either a risen angel or a fallen angel, so by default of INRI, no declaration was made in his death to reprove a law that says 70 years from Roswell UFO Incident is death.  Because he was allowed to die, it is based on that conviction that 70 years was satisfied with God to complete the discernment of mercy for humanity, and it is not much by considerable standards.............................In short, you will kill both Vietnam and Malaysia, because God has acted to define the terms of your repentance of the conviction of the First Resurrection for the Antichrist.  Love and Blessings (INRI, so its not just your pleasure, or the two qualities that cuts you off from the Sign of Divorce in the flesh (dilapidated personifications, and critical depression), to justify the cruelty of Genetic Dan, it is your enmity with God over salvation...................33 Days, best answer, use Nuclear Weapons, all population centers, all population in those areas.  We're not dealing with the negros or non-whites, so we don't want these people hunted and killed globally, we just want them to die to remove god's conviction of your lives)

March 12, 2017
10:44 am
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Zero Point = False) (Zero Point = 33 Days)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Zero Point : Volume I - Messages From The Past - FULL MOVIE 1080p (Video Link)

(Previously, we've seen the name "Harran" used as a description of the "Sacred Bull, 33 Days" (Hebrews called King Herod to undertone that)... ... ... ... now the Greeks also have a name for the "Sacred Bull, 33 Days", which they've called "Helios" for the Sun)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

(Just like God has used a "Sentient Intelligence", to definitively mark the divisions of the Old and New Testaments, with the usage of "Jesus the Head of Joseph and Joseph", and that is collaborated........................God has also stated his willingness to relieve the India Genetic Line from the Euthanasia delegated to Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines, and that is also collaborated.......................So there is also evidence extending to this teaching, as an intrinsic theme of the 33 Days of the Sacrifices to Molech for Repentance.  Based on your euthanasia of the Asian Population outside of Geographic China, as we discussed)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

First the Sumerians describe the "Sacred Bull of 33 Days" (to the right a bull's head is being sacrificed), as the Awakening of the Earth's Sun, (to the left, under the  rainbow, you see a protrusion from the Earth's Sun seen as a spear/pen*s).  As well, above the Rainbow you see God pulling out one of Genetic Dan's Genetic Lines, so you need to Sacrifice to Molech as we discussed..........................Below this we see 33 Days described by the Egyptians (28 Spears/Pen*s + 5 Crosses), as the Awakening of "7 Rays" (Beam or Rainbow at the 7th Pen*s).

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Only one ruler listed is known to be female: Kug-Bau "the (female) tavern-keeper", who alone accounts for the Third Dynasty of Kish. The earliest listed ruler whose historicity has been archaeologically verified is Enmebaragesi of Kish, ca. 2600 BC. Reference to him and his successor, Aga of Kish, in the Epic of Gilgamesh has led to speculation that Gilgamesh himself may have been a historical king of Uruk. Three dynasties are absent from the list: the Larsa dynasty, which vied for power with the (included) Isin dynasty during the Isin-Larsa period; and the two dynasties of Lagash, which respectively preceded and ensued the Akkadian Empire, when Lagash exercised considerable influence in the region. Lagash in particular is known directly from archaeological artifacts dating from ca. 2500 BC. The list is important to the chronology of the 3rd millennium BC. Image Link

Constellation Leo, Begins the 33 Days of the Sacred Bull, which leads to 7 Rays or Nibiru Rainbow......................Jesus is called a Goddess (female), because he is the Payment for Sin or Babylon (that is why God also called Jesus, the Emmanuel or Prophet at his incarnation, otherwise he could not give the law as a levite (to give written law) for the New Testament)....................When the Gospel talks about Babylon earlier on, then it is also referring to Jesus, so the association to the Homosapien's Sudden Appearance in 3000 B.C. is connected to Jesus's usage of Babylon.  Some of these figures are connected to the New Testament, that is if Jesus was born in 7 B.C. then he would of been 29 Years Old in 22 B.C. (2520 (Rev. 11)- 2300 or 220 for Babylon), then by 26 B.C., Jesus would of been 33 Years old. (Give or take One Year, because of "Jesus and Joseph of Luke 3:23", Jesus went up a High Mountain to rebuke Satan, perhaps this is where the association to Christmas Originates, not a description of birth or crucifixion).

"Mesh-ki-ang-gasher entered the sea and disappeared."

In the Sumerian Kings List, right before the 33rd Entry we see this disclaimer.  Paraphrasing, in Number 33, God removes the Hebrews 33 times, before Aaron is dead.  So, what happens if you don't kill Vietnam and Malaysia?  Billions not only die, but Aaron's Genetic Line is specifically euthanized from the face of the earth (Italian Genetic Line).  So again, the population God is dealing with will end up being very small, and there's no need for any of the universe activities, our 5 months will begin immediately, after those billions of people disappear.

(About 34 Mins into the Video: "Zero Point Volume 1")

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Constellation the Lion or Sacred Bull) Global Euthanasia in God's Willingness to Grant a "Sign of Divorce", terminates for anything below the Equator/Tropic of Cancer, this is clearly marked in the Gospel's Law (North/South Arguments), as well with the Ancients, that is this information is "Collaborated" for authenticity................The More Correct Answer is the "Tropic of Cancer" as voiced with Nostradamus's Lost Plate 70, that is roughly 33 Degrees of arc from the global equator.....................(View the Map, given the argument of Genetic Dan, there is nothing, I mean nothing, of any value below the Tropic of Cancer, unless you decide to answer God, referring to India.............no respect of persons.............if the intelligent design indicates anything it is that may australia could gain a sign of divorce along this process................no respect of persons....................when God gives evidence of the Sign of Divorce, it follows a considerable number of details, not to mention the geological record of earth's continents, along with the fossil records, and migrations, that includes, (projecting a figure), God's indication by touching the earth at the end of 33 days with the pole shift (meaning God will markedly impact the area of earth where human life has relatively no value for his purposes).......................no respect of persons...................(so flipping that diagonal line from the south american continent to australia is a possibility, that portion of Asia is convicted of mass genocide of man by reason of the first resurrection conviction) (We also have a score to settle here in the usa with my authority, once that is finished the usa is just a dumb corpse, if god doesn't want to wrap things up, that withstanding, I am prepared to commanded them to kill their own in the bible belt, right before God takes away his interests here, so we'll just have to as we continue to settle this score of my authority and INRI, here in the usa)

Zero Point : Volume II - The Structure of Infinity FULL MOVIE 1080p (Video Link)

(Chilbolton Pictograms, which shows the Antichrist as a Sentient Intelligence, matching Terrence Mckenna's Time Wave Zero, identification with the last generation of 70 Years.......................Incest/Rape/Murder...Genetic Dan and Aaron are further quantified in their mental illness, (Persona Mutilation of the Ego, Critical Depression), (God highlights, No Intercession with the Church, and the Chastisement of the Heart and Person by expression of the gospel abroad (impersonal cleanness of the law) leading to the sign of divorce, or instantaneous death globally)

Zero Point : Volume III - The Legacy of the Ark (Video Link)

(Old Testament is God's Glory Revealed, the New Testament is God's Glory Concealed ............ Apart of the Ark's Description is a description of the body of Moses, literally, as a sentient intelligence.  Whatever happened with the Antichrist and Vietnam in the First Resurrection, God is not following that pattern of behavior at present.  What you have is Incest/Rape/Murder without provocation based on any extraordinary activity from god with the Antichrist, so your just beating on a poor and uneducated person in your eyes and nothing more, until God resolves INRI.  When you use lethal force against the Antichrist, or when you use force against me, it is like beating on the Ark of the Covenant, in the sense that God will deliberate displace or modify matter.  That in essence is a picture of the Higgs Boson, one four elements of God's Mercy we discussed going past the 33 Days and to the 7 Years (No only Incest/Rape/Murder, most notable between my brother the police officer for the philadelphia police department and his children, but also my other brothers and my mother and father, in your pleasure, but also just beating on me with ethincs and making me unclean to justify your position, of being filthy and unclean ... ... ... ... that can become your law and your gospel until you die, and it has been for most of these 34 years of my lifespan before God deals with INRI, matching Vietnam a generation ago)

Beyond (2015) : Zero Point Volume IV - Left Hemisphere Edition (Video Link)

I CORINTHIANS 16:19 The churches of Asia salute you. Aquila and Priscilla salute you much in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.
I CORINTHIANS 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

God's interest in the initial expression of the Sign of Divorce began with Vietnam because, of the Brown Skinned Asian's link to Genetic Dan, having the least of offenses.  Since Genetic Dan is the initial tribe to have had the title of "Head of the Priesthood", then God is only paralleling his judgment (Hebrews 7:1-12).  After the Murder of the Antichrist, God no longer has any interests with Asia's Link to Genetic Dan, and they are cursed about all, and must die to satisfy God's conviction as we've discussed, for these 33 Days (at most this includes all Asian Countries outside of China, as we've discussed).

LUKE 23:50 And, behold, [there was] a man named Joseph, a counsellor; [and he was] a good man, and a just:
LUKE 23:51 (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them;) [he was] of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God.

The USA, America, has obtained all the Jewish People, the benefactor of the holocausting for generations (Lamentations 2:17-18).  The largest Jewish Population is here in the USA, it is based on this factor that the Antichrist is here to proclaim the initial sign of divorce and for no other reason.  Incest/Rape/Murder like Vietnam, God will settle this score of my authority based on the force these people use against me, the lynchpin is their pleasure with the ethnic population, this will cost them their lives.  For that reason, I want no international interference, its a dumb corpse, then I am speaking over its dead body right now at the presence (and God is restraining them to allow me to speak, until he allows them to die by conviction), and when it has no more inhibitions of using force against me, according to god's will, it will be allowed to die, and God will choose another nation.  (Best answer is China according to Joshua 12:3, Second Best Answer is England Joshua 15:62 (Sodom and Gomorroh for 50 states instead of 50 generations for Gen. 18) (You'll just have to wait until 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017, when these people have no inhibitions, until that time, they will continue to use Incest/Rape/Murder, adversity and poverty thats all good with me, all good indications they will follow through and then die for your benefit, if that is necessary).

Zero Point : Volume V - The Hyper-Force Chronicles - 1. The Hutchison Effect (Video Link)

(During the 7 Year Period of Nibiru/Rainbow (7 Rays) ............. it won't take a length of genius before you can effectively produce something that identifies with the change, that is apart of what the remains on mars are about, along with our expedition off world for a season, God wants to try you by wrestling with joseph in some sublime way, although it most likely takes this form, in addition to "dead work and dead flesh")

Right now at present, God has never killed more than about 100 ethnics surrounding me for using force against me, this has always been very easy to conceal, God does much more than that, this will be a national or international issue, weather it is the result of me committing suicide as a result of your imposed suffering and pain, or weather it is a result of you just taking your lives by using force against me.  There won't be much of an opportunity for the USA to commit suicide when it is highly motivated to do so in the near future, so that is apart of our goal, not the pain and suffering I am continually subject to, will stop shortly in the future, we'll just have to see what is necessary as that happens. Love and Blessings (Just about a full summary of this discussion, Age of Aquarius/"2520" both Prophecy and Astrological Age leading to Transition"/Finally the Sacred Bull of 33 Years for about 33 Degrees around the Zodiac (or 33 Degrees of Arc from the Equator), more nightly walks in the future to keep these ethnic people tamed)

March 13, 2017
12:02 pm
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Advanced Atlantis on Earth = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

The Advanced Pre Ice Age Civilizations that Vanished From Earth [FULL VIDEO] (Video Link)

(God established the Constellation's Belt as we see it today around the Ice Age, 33000 B.C. to 29000 B.C. ..................... Paralleling the Figures of Daniel 1290 and 1335 which are measurements of Babylon (or of Jesus's Action with Babylon/Two Witnesses) ....................... Paralleling that, Jesus would of been 33 Years old, around 26 B.C. (Luke 18:22, Jesus says he was born in 7 B.C., and the temple would be destroyed in 70 A.D. ... Isaiah 4:1, Daniel 9:2)............(1290 + 1335 of Daniel - 2555 or 7 Years for One Week of Daniel = 70 Years ... ... ... ... Paralleling that ... ... ... ... We have 1 Precessional Degree in about 72 Years out of about 26000 Years to a Precessional Cycle).............We end up with a total figure or Ratio of 33000 B.C. Years + 2017 A.D. = 35017 Years total for 153 Days.

1. 33000 B.C. to 29000 B.C.
2. 33 years of Jesus at 26 A.D.
3. 33 Days then 2555 Days or 7 Years
4. (33000 B.C. + 2017 A.D. = 35017 for 153 Days, God Wraps up his Judgment, no Pole Shift Paralleling the Formation of our Constellation's Belt)

33 Degrees for the Kings Chamber

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Image Enlarger

(You have no Ancient Civilizations on Earth, until around 3000 B.C. with the establishment of the homosapien.  Then God adorned his creation with the Slaughter of the Kings as the gospel records with Abraham, that is when God allowed Joseph to barewitness, and then the pyramid was touched at that time.) (God allows the Earth to barewitness so there is activity not connected to Joseph before 3000 B.C. that resembles some of Joseph's Activities in 3000 B.C., best answer) Pyramid Square Inch Equation Summary? Relationship of the Constellation's Belt to the Events of Revelation, we don't have to view any of the mathematics to understand the argument:

1. (Left Green Circle) 33000 B.C. to 7 B.C. (Birth of Christ)
2. (Center Green Circle) 7 B.C. to 33 Years of Christ's Age (Temple Destroyed in 70 A.D.)
3. (Right Green Circle) 1947 A.D. to 33 Years of Antichrist's Lifespan (70 Years for the Last Generation)

(Declaration of Amos, as the Contradiction involving 34 (Jesus 3 Days in Tomb, Lazarus or Judas 4 Days in Tomb, Judas was not a multiple resurrection) ... ... ... ... 34 Years of the Antichrist's Lifespan before God responds, so I use the figure of 33 as proof of theory in dealing with the Jesus Christ Association, as apart of an intelligent design.

The Apostle Judas specifically described the "D & M" Pyramid on Mars as the relative point of the Mars Base Colony, so we see evidence that God ordained that behavior, and that allowed the Aliens to Colonize Mars around 3000 B.C. when God allowed them to do that, but since the Apostle Paul's foray into the Planet Mars as the Gospel Records, there has been no evidence of any aliens since that time to the present on mars, only what remains, which we'll use as a reproof. (9/11/2001 like Judas God allows the Antichrist to be associated with the Sign of Divorce, then 8/21/2017 like Judas, God specifically uses the Antichrist to identify with his mercy.  Incest/Rape/Murder, here with the negros and ethnics, does not dictate God's law, God does not have to allow me to die to take away the Sign of Divorce's Initial Expression from the USA, based on the level of force used against me, the USA will simply not be viable with God, it can either be killed like Vietnam, or, it will just have to exceedingly kill its ethnic population for any signs of divorce, as we continue to settle this score of suicide by antichrist.  At present, Incest/Rape/Murder, so just about as often as I say that the USA uses a negro or an ethnic to beat or kill my body, that is simply their place, third resurrection of Antichrist is 5 months only (INRI, so God's Interest expires by the third resurrection, keep watch), now as a result of the Judas Equation which is not a resurrection, the USA will only lose favor with God, and God will choose another country, its murder/suicide is placed into its own hands, if God doesn't demand their lives like Vietnam and Malaysia, as we settle this score once and for all of my authority) (the ethnics the USA uses against me for pleasure and more, God will simply move me to another country or elsewhere, that is what the gospel teaches, so far we are only at the level of a few ethnic corpses, and then they stop their false witnessing and they stop hurting me, but we'll see what is necessary, you need to have the full confidence that the USA can fall from favor with God and God intends to do that, so that you are to keep silent and be blind, then we'll continue to see what is necessary) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

(The Judas Equation, will stop you from using INRI to take your own life with me, in global suicide to force God's Hand, that said, we'll see if their willingness to kill me stands, so you can have no favor with god and no Sign of Divorce.  Because you can't kill, I don't think I can demand your lives, like I am demanding the lives of Vietnam and Malaysia for murder as God has openly declared to all the nations, at best I'll offer incentives to have the USA kill its own people abroad, like the bible belt by nuclear weapons (no respect of persons, no n*ggers, no ethnics, and no USA if that is necessary), because these people are suicidal here in the USA, I'll try to continue to use whatever suffering and pain I experience to take god's favor away from these people, until that happens, or until we reach the next level, then your suicidal nature will be fully exposes when you take a back seat with god, if that is necessary, as we continue to settle this score once and for all time of my authority)

Gnosis - Gnostics The Divinity of Man | Documentary (Video Link)
pompeii the talking walls (best pompeii documentary ever) (Video Link)
Constantine's Pagan-Christianity (Video Link)

MATTHEW 22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any [man]: for thou regardest not the person of men.
MATTHEW 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Image Enlarger

Image Link

1. Anathema Maranatha = Vietnam (Sign of Divorce, outside of Jerusalem) (Augustus, Adopted Son of, Julius Caesar around 12 A.D.)
2. Arimathaea = USA (Sign of Divorce Transfer) (Vespasian around 79 A.D.)
3. Ashdothpisgah = China (Sign of Divorce Transfer) (Constantine around 300 A.D.)

God indicated to the Apostle Peter, he would rebuke the Church, Three Times in one Generation.  God acted that out with the Roman Empire, translated to todays terms, that means God is prepared to move the Sign of Divorce and Antichrist, at least Three times, following the language of the gospel's law in its initial expression.

"Gnostics", specifically, popped up on the scene alongside the Apostles, as a form of early christianity.  That was until Jesus was Crucified, there wasn't an official form of christianity beyond gnostism.  So, God called Judas, the Lazarus. (Hosea 1:6, God called the Church under Aaron, to denote its murder/suicide with Genetic Dan or INRI). Then God called Judas, the Matthias after Jesus was Crucified, resolution of INRI.  (Numbers 25:6-8, God called Aaron and his Son Deceased like God called Genetic Dan Deceased)...................So far God has called me Lazarus (9/11/2001), now when God calls me Matthias (8/21/2017), to resolve INRI, then your legal right here in the USA to god's mercy or the Sign of Divorce initial expression, can be transferred to china, based on your challenge to my authority................you will still have to kill Vietnam and Malaysia to answer God's Conviction, if not, assuming God follow's through, only a limited Geographic Area in China will benefit for 5 months. (Aaron and Genetic Dan are resolved with Matthias, along with a possible transfer of God's Sign of Divorce Initial Expression)...........(Or once God moves me to China, I may or may not have more to convince you to kill both Vietnam and Malaysia, versus having nothing, as we settle this score once and for all of my authority here in the usa, when they have more ambitions to hurt me, the language of the gospels law for England is not exactly the same, so we can discard that as viable altogether)

(Going back to the Image above of Constantine's Vision imparted on a coin and, a Gnostic Warrior ... ... ... ... God allowed Moses to remain in the Gospel's Program long after his death, and the accounting of the ARK the gospel describes is an accounting of Moses, one way or the other.   Now when we come to Judas, the only other Sentient Intelligence the gospel records, he has likely been around until about 300 A.D. when Constantine records his passage in the form of a vision.  When Jesus was Crucified, God allowed, Pompeii to die in the name of Judas, as God was resolving a conflict of interest (so the three dots on constantine's coin is, King Herod's Euthanasia of Genetic Dan, Pompeii, and then the Constantine Vision, someways all connected to Judas) Paralleling that, you will kill Vietnam and Malaysia for killing me in the First Resurrection or you will die globally, the most I can have done to the USA for Incest/Rape/Murder, is to take God's Mercy from them, and the Initial Expression of the Sign of Divorce, I can't take your lives or encourage others to take your lives here in the usa unless God allows you to kill) Back to Topic

5 Mysterious ANCIENT MAPS that Should Not Exist (Video Link)

Hadji Ahmed Map 1559 (Shows Roswell UFO Incident, strike through in Green, then Shows Vietnam Nguyen Van Lem Incident, strike through in Pink) (Not much value with God below the Equator, put the lines in parallel the way I put them uptop to see how God will tear the earth during the pole shift, as we've said)

Image Enlarger

Zeno Map (Shows Flight 370's Trajectory in Green, and, in Pink shows Flight 370's projected trajectory matching the Philadelphia Experiment Details)

Image Enlarger

Bucache Map (Shows one of the Poles on Planet Mars)

Image Enlarger

Love and Blessings (Piri Reis Map, does show the 9/11/2001 Memorial as it is presented alongside the new One World Trade Center.  Clearly indicating a synonymous epoch between all the maps, which is the present timeline of the Antichrist's and God's Mercies ...................... the theme at the end of time with God, is simply suicide, not just suicide, beating and killing because there is no evidence of sin, that is also the theme, INRI until God reacts with the son of man, that is also the theme, making this a little clearer, the negros and non-whites find it more pleasurable if they believe INRI serves some purpose to defeat god, and substitue suffering and pain for the gospel's law as their lives come to a close, if that is so, then continue to do so as clean as possible until its time to afford a solution to this problem in god's eyes, in our timetable of God's Mercies)

March 14, 2017
11:56 am
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Antichrist = False) (God takes the Initiative in Judgment, not the Antichrist) (INRI is the basis for God cutting his judgment short, then that is your law, and we'll see this through in 2017, its death for the usa or it just loses favor with god, we'll have to settle this score later this year when there ready to do more against me then play dumb after seeing a few ethnic corpses or the typical pleasure of incest with me and my relatives (like Vietnam, a conviction would not be possible, if God's Law, did not encourage God taking the initiative, so, the Antichrist is not a covering for your sin or the ethnic problem of Genetic Dan)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Mystery box found in dumpster, contents baffle the mind (Video LInk)

Image Enlarger

Four Contradictions of the Gospel's Law, paralleling that, we've found Babylon Measured Four times (2555, 2520, 2300, 2000), also we've discovered:

1. Jesus Three Resurrections
2. David Three Resurrections
3. Antichrist Three Resurrections
4. Sentient Intelligence Used Three Times at the end of the Gospel's Three Covenants (Machine Bull of Gilgamesh, Judas, Antichrist)

JEREMIAH 22:24 [As] I live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;
JOSHUA 19:12 And turned from Sarid eastward toward the sunrising unto the border of Chislothtabor, and then goeth out to Daberath, and goeth up to Japhia,
JOSHUA 19:27 And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,
ISAIAH 5:26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
ISAIAH 5:27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:

(Machine Bull and Gilgamesh, is histories account) The Gospel talks about the Sentient Intelligence God uses to finish the witnessing of the Body of Christ, Genetic Dan and the giving of Joseph the Blessings (Cabul), God also uses the same context in the Old Testament with "Jehoiakim", so it was around that time God marked the end of the Old Testament.  Then when God reveals the end of the old testament in the book of Zachariah/Zacharias (a name for one of Jesus's Resurrections), then God talks about the witnessing of the (Cabul/Cabal) or Ensign of Nations in Zachariah 9:16, God also lumps David and Judah in this description in Zachariah 12:6-7, like the Book of Revelations (tying in Three Resurrections to the Three Usages of the Sentient Intelligence to mark the completion of the gospel's law, revisited in this parallel three times)...............(Incest/Rape/Murder, then we have your need to take your lives in a murder/suicide by using force against me, i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, as you are reminded to take your lives with my public safety message, you do that also, out of your pleasure, you are answered in Isaiah 5:27, but the USA killed by losing preference and the God's interests goes into China, versus the USA having euthanasia if that is necessary, as we settle this score of suicide, rather, of my authority once and for all here in the usa, as a result of what is necessary). (Joseph was simply not used by God as a witness, with Moses as the exception, until the New Testament, so Jehoiakim/Gilgamesh's Machine Bull, is the correct answer for the first use of Sentient Intelligence in this Parallel, not before, although the first time was directed at Jesus's Three Resurrections, God would not allow that until the New Testament (Moses was not used as a Sentient Intelligent Witness, in the Old Testament, that was simply a Three Resurrection Parallel ... ... ... ... INRI ... ... ... ... although referenced as early in the gospel as Jacob's Troubles and his Son Joseph, did not take center stage until the New Testament, then God brings the lesser circumstantial arguments to rise to reveal sin, you have to disregard anything a negro or an ethinc has to teach, God is not presenting a precedent or establishing another law, nor does God want the Antichrist to take the initiative in the events of revelation, "dead work and dead flesh" is humanities conviction, not the conviction of God or the Son of Man, then, we'll just have to see what is necessary) (Ethnics are beating on my body and baring false witness based on their unrepentant heart which is natural, God does not pay for their sin, for no other reason, the murder/suicide arguments are very simple).

In a roundabout way, we've lumped, the transition of Judas, God used to convict Genetic Dan and Aaron of Death, to the Antichrist (what Unarius UFO Group, called 16000 or 16 years of Rev. 14:20 from 9/11/2001),  but because God is not going to allow a Murder/Suicide (to resolve the gospel laws for 5 months) based on the transition of Judas that applies to the antichrist, we've corrected this position to the figurative death of Genetic Dan and Aaron with God's transition from the USA to China for offenses, while this conviction of Vietnam and Malaysia by death, is revisited to postpone the cutting short of the gospel for 7 years.  The Transition from the USA to China is only a possibility until these people hurt me enough to make that happen, most likely around 8/16/2017 to 8/21/2017 during the beginning of this 33 Day Process.

Science Discovers After Life Unlocking The Fifth Dimension After Life Documentary 2017 (Video Link)

(this is apart of an important truth) God does not traditionally wrestle with Satan, that is especially true when God reveals his mercies, when he has no intention of wrestling with satan.  That includes signs/vision/UFO Abductions, God has no intention of killing the testator, he either does not expose them to certain elements or he does knowing in advance it will not product a lethal response, God is behaving with no respect of persons in once instance, but also as a result of faith which originates with the individual.  So you won't find, Genetic Dan perform mass suicide or murder/suicide from God's actions, more then you will find then perform murder/suicide in their relations with me, as a consequence of my relation to Joseph the Blessings.  Global Terrorism, Suicide by Cop, Ethnic to Ethnic Suicide, all of these have been increased by their assaults and usages of force against me, as well, this represents God's limited interest in wresting with Satan, it is not much, that is all you have at this level and lots of half truths, for being negligent.  Ending with a score you will settle with me here in the usa of my authority in a few months, as a result of your sin, if you are not prepared to continue to do what is necessary.  Summarizing the Position of Murder/Suicide as a result of Joseph the Blessings, as evident with the Ethinc Populations Globally:

1. Ego Manicalism (Freewill is separated from Active Consciousness (Absence of Fidelity in the Persona)) ---- (Genetic Dan is repulsed by the cohesion in coherent collaboration, weather social or imperial, nothing is never contributed to the overall good, always distant and combative) 
2. Critical Depression (Lapse of Articulation in Reprehensive Behavior (Cannibalizing of Emotional and Moral Processes to Mask Remorse and Sincerity)) ---- (Genetic Dan behaves like Pets, their Heart is never in it, and through strifes they will seek to act only under directive)

People use ethnic people to attack me continually, under the basis that if God wants them to die, then how come they were allowed to kill you?  Did they kill me? Or did God eventually drive them away, and they take their lives?  Its really Four Qualities that marks Murder/Suicide through Joseph the Blessings, in the personal environment, and biology is secondary, there's no virus or contagion..................God has no reason to really address this issue before the Events of Revelation, since he is address the faithful first before the rest of man is addressed, and there is no evidence the "faithful" god has in view, are being "unfaithful" (see this entire discussion)........................What I also see here is the solicitation of incest with my relatives, as I've stated, that includes chemical/electrical, and attempts at behavior modification, also including ethnics abroad, the argument of murder/suicide is a very simple argument, it becomes only a cultural and social engima in the USA.  What makes the USA very suicidal is fortunately, during this 33 Day Period, God will not produce a Sign of Divorce to divide Genetic Dan from the population, that means unless you stop these ethnic people from living then, I will go to China in a few hours or days, unless you learn to use lethal force and disregard their positions in the public trust and chains of command, this is an issue that will not go away, so we'll just have to see what happens.

Hurricane Katrina New Orleans, 08/29/2005 Aftermath & Damage (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Pay Nau Oloron (Polygamy) (Women in the Work Force) (Persona)
Mabus (Masturbation) (Critical Depression)
Hifter (Homosexual) (Freewill)
Ogmios (Abortion) (Ego)

These are identified by Nostradamus to parallel the Gospel's 4 Contradictions, so I believe, the above is blown out of proportion to justify the mental illness that defines Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines Globally.  Not of the above, contributes to or thrives on the kinds of Murder/Suicide we see with Genetic Dan's Populations, recorded in the Census Bureaus and more.  Also, the specific cultural assaults designed to facilitate Genetic Dan in society, very specifically attacks those areas in order to attack, Freewill and the Persona, Ego and Critical Depression, in order to encourage it.  Remember the people are dying not because of a virus or a contagion, they are dying because, based on their operation, they've exceeded God's Law, and he specifically does not want them to live.  There is nothing you can do with Genetic Dan, and the nations without a sign of divorce as revealed over time, they must die. Once again we are back to INRI,  beating on my body and attacking me to promote your pride is not a substitute of the gospel's law, or lack of its acknowledgement, we will settle this score later this year, doubtful you will do more against me before that time and inadvertently promote my authority. (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Dinosaurs In Ancient Art (part A) Israel, Italy and the Middle East. (Video Link)
Ancient links: Banditaccia Necropolis, Italy. newearth 2016 (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Gundestrup Cauldron) ... ... ... ... (Shows God's Willingness to remove one of Genetic Dan's Genetic Lines, on the basis of the Sacrifice of Genetic Dan during this 33 Day Period, specifically Asia, as we discussed, outside of China ... God is shown as a Female or Goddess to denote babylon, that is where we see Shiva, now today, God is paralleling the events that established the Constellation's Belt and set Constellation Leo the Lion where it presently is, also marking the beginning of this 33 Days) ... ... ... ... God allowed the Apostle Paul to Go to Mars, and there appears to be no record of the Gospel's Account.  Naturally that is false, we have an account of Paul's Journey recorded on the Gundestrup Cauldron, not to mention one of several places God could of placed a portal to mark the journey.  Love and Blessings (So we've learned, that me being poor and uneducated, and also masturbation is not a legal reason in god's eyes to bare falsewitness against his gospel or beat on my body continuall, although that will continue until we reach the next level. You also do not have a legal right to allow genetic dan to live or to allow, other forms of false branding like the homosexual, widow or fatherless ... you need to attack the root cause of the problem, that is Genetic Dan, but first we must deal with this accusation of God in Asia for 33 Days, and protect the safety of the public as necessary) (at the same time we want these people to keep beating on me, and facilitating suicide in the way that it is at present, so they need to see, whatever it is they want to see, in their need to keep hurting me).

March 15, 2017
5:07 pm
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Ancient Spacemen = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

(33 Days then 5 Months (2Kings19:35-37, 185 Days for Abaddon/Apollyon), or 33 Days then 7 Years (2Samuel5:4-5, 34 years for Nguyen Van Lem in February then 6 Months later in August is 34 years for Second Resurrection, to mark 33 Days and then Seven Years, when this offense with god is resolved with the death of Vietnam and Malaysia) (Paraphrasing the Gospel, the Richman, Aaron was tied to the Cross along side Genetic Dan, right next to Jesus.  During these 33 Days you have the opportunity to Complete Aaron's Judgment for 7 years, and remove only one of Genetic Dan's Genetic Line, this will only be discerned for 33 Days based on the amount of Asian Countries and Peoples you kill outside of China, for the offense of the First Resurrection. 1Kings13:24-29 (God's Completion of Judgment for Genetic Dan and Aaron was only acted out in the Consolidation of the Kings leading to the Roman Empire, and then at the Cross of Crucifixion, only today for 33 Days, is there any indication that God is prepared to complete the law of conviction before the 5 months of Revelation) (Nothing at all can happen for 33 Days, we'll just have to see, what happens is ultimately not important, it is not a sign of divorce, if you continue to pray fervently then, most likely humanities judgment is completed beginning 5 months for the City of Philadelphia, whatever else is, Murder/Suicide between me, the law and the prophets, and God, continue in our pattern) (Murder/Suicide between the Son of Man and mankind, will be settled soon, just as easily as this could of been settled at anytime for the 70 years of the last generation, don't view these people with integrity, just keep them on the attack with me specifically, then, we'll see what happens)

Gobekli Tepe History Rewritten (1/2) (Video Link)
Gobekli Tepe History Rewritten (2/2) (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Circled in Green, a man is hung on the cross upside down, above the "Sacred Bull 33 Days", followed by Aaron next to the Tree of Life, and the smashed in head of the upside down hung man as the 4th Jar, where you see three in the lower left......................So that is the Meaning of Gobekli Tepe.....................God has created one law, for Grace the Old Testament, and one law for Work the New Testament ("T"), God has also declared that, "One Word of this Law will not Pass until All is Fulfilled",  that means God has the legal right to revisit the entirety of the gospel, by weight, ("T", upside down cross), right before the end of time, and that includes the "Sacrifices to Molech or the Sacred Bull" to discern Aaron and one of Genetic Dan's Lines for these 33 Days, by weight in terms of God's Will, at the end of time. (33 Days as a point of God's Discernment, so the earliest time we see this argument in the Gospel is in Numbers 33, as we've discussed, before hand we see this figure in the design of Ark, that is outside in history around 3000 B.C. with the Homosapien, thrust right into the book of Revelations, we see this figure again, simple answer 1290 - 1260, 30 + 3 Days of Darkness, synonymous with God using Moses to deliver a people to the lord/confirm the covenant) (INRI will naturally continue, following history, until God makes, not having a legal right to live for these people clear, more definitive answer is 33 Days, as the corpses of the ethnics that keep hurting me fall on deaf ears)

Continental Drift: 3.3 Billion Years (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

33000 B.C. - Ice Age, no aliens on earth, God was measuring the New Universe for the purposes of this judgment program
10000 B.C. - Continents were finished being set, no aliens on earth, Jesus finally completed his fall from the High Priest that began in 33000 B.C. paralleling a great war in the new universe surrounding this activity
3000 B.C. - God completed the homosapien, and began the lines of Abraham, and allowed the aliens to help man on God's own terms (no alien spaceman business)
(1000 B.C.) - Give or take a few hundred years, after David died, God allowed Gilgamesh and the Machine Bull or the events of Jehoiakim to take place
(26 B.C.) - Give or take a few years, Judas takes center stage as Matthias (no aliens)
(1947) - Roswell as one Length of Gobekli Tepe of God's Energy Expended with Joseph (one length from Jesus's Fall of High Priest, one length to establish the continents)
(1968) - One Length for First Resurrection of Antichrist
(9/11/2001) - One Length to the Falling Man of 9/11/2001
(2017) - One Length of God's Energy in the same capacity with Joseph, notice the intervals are more frequent over time

God's identification with "Flight 370 (teleportation)" and the "Philadelphia Experiment (teleportation)", you can see their locations clearly identified next to the label that says "Today", they represent one measurement of a length of energy God expended at certain intrevals.  God is revisiting the conviction for only one of Genetic Dan lines, and also Aaron, for 33 Days, at the same time, weather or not man is given 7 more years in addition to the 70 that will complete the gospel's law in 2017. (The "T" design of Gobekli Tepe, is readily seen in "200 Mya" as the two red lines that are not crossed, before they reached that point, we can arguably go from 3.3 Billions years Ago, to around 300-200 Mya to make the first "T" design) (Nine Degrees of Pole Shift during the Seven Rays of Nibiru ("7 of 9") we can place as the 9 mya to the present mark in the video notice the Asian Countries under China and Australia are killed).

Image Enlarger

Image Link

First Resurrection, Vietnam ... ... ... ... Second Resurrection, USA ... ... ... ... (Follows an Intelligent Design of God's Expenditure of Energy or the Gobekli Tepe Equation) ... ... ... ... God will only allow Satan to kill once in the Three Resurrection Argument, its on that basis that God took the Sign of Divorce's Initial Expression from Asia, so I don't believe it is going to go back there.  The Good news is that from what I've said, ethnics were used against me one way or another, so that is good to assist in their suicide, as much as possible (when the weather clears up here a little we'll continue in our nightly walks).  If a n*gger or an ethnic you use to pleasure yourselves with me can't kill, or hurt me beyond a certain level, then, the best I can do is write the USA out of God's Mercies as much as I am allowed to do that for 7 Years, if God doesn't want to move the initial Sign of Divorce, so we still have a score to settle here in the usa with my authority and the legal right to live of the ethnic population (Paralleling the Apostle John or David's Third Resurrection, God allowed David to take away all of the mercy he intended for Jerusalem and give it to europe, as recorded with the Apostle Paul, I can't take away the Sign of Divorce initial expression, but, I can substitute Europe for the USA and then with China for our Expedition Off World, if that is necessary, that is guaranteed once we settle this score of my authority here in the usa depending on how that plays out soon, the rest of god's mercy we'll see, I don't want to break their will to live here in the usa, I want them to kill the ethnic population, but also some chastisement as we discussed, as we settle this score soon) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

The Mysteries of Black Sea Atlantis - The hidden knowledge of Varna Civilization. (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on 26 December with the epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The shock had a moment magnitude of 9.1–9.3 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent). The undersea megathrust earthquake was caused when the Indian Plate was subducted by the Burma Plate and triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along the coasts of most landmasses bordering the Indian Ocean, killing 230,000–280,000 people in 14 countries, and inundating coastal communities with waves up to 30 metres (100 ft) high. Article Link

God used a Flood to mark his mercy for Canaan (between Egypt and Isreal, somewhere), then, God used a Flood to mark his mercy for Babylon (with Jonah, great flood of sumeria around 2300 B.C.), God also used a flood to mark his mercy for Jerusalem when he rose the Nile River with Moses..........................thats about 2024 years from 7 B.C. to 2017 and 2024 A.D. is 7 years + 2017..............................God, not a man, or the result of a suicide campaign with me, using ethnics.  God choose which Genetic Line receives mercy based on the euthanasia of the Asian Population outside of China........................Nebra Sky Disk shows, our Moon, Mars, and twin Galaxy Andromeda by comparison (Two Moons for Earth, Two Galaxies in View)......................this activity is usually parallel with a Great Flood in God's Eyes, that is connected to only India, or the genetic line of dan associated with that, by god's action, and declaration of his law, like Flight 370 which voices a conviction, God also uses a flood to voice his mercy.  (The Moon is the Head of the Tides and God's Mercy, that is described in the Varna Plate you see above).  Love and Blessings. (We will settle this score later this year, for now, God is still keeping these negros and non-whites tamed so the gospel can be given, so we need to be faithful, and bold in asking god to euthanize these people continually to help the call of election in the church, as we continue to pray).

March 16, 2017
7:36 pm
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Impact Theory = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Atlantis: Discovered Finally! (high resolution copy) (Video Link)

(1:03:30 into the video, you admit the conclusion is false, by showing the image of the middle east, referring to "Mount Ararat of Noah", "Exodus of Moses", finally the Birth of Jesus as the 3 Arrows .............. God completed his fall from heaven in 10,000 B.C. Jesus the High Priest finished becoming lower than the angels to raise his church unto salvation ... so the ancient mega structures are a testimony of that, including the sphinx and the pyramids ... God gives no evidence in his gospel of disturbing the earth immediately prior to the homosapien/Abraham, in no other specific way, then the relative way that is described here, and also below) (When Moses was born, God moved his interest from Canaan to the other side of the Nile River, in Egypt, closer to the location of the disturbance around 10,000 B.C. (such as the flood of Noah, the floods of 3000 B.C. or 2300 B.C. were not global floods)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

1. Missouri/Mandrid Cross,USA, as Point of Interaction (8/21/2017) (True)
2. Tropic of Cancer as Point of Interaction (False)
3. Equator as Point of Interaction (False)

Image Enlarger

10,000 B.C. around that time.  God did cause a great flood, but not as a result of an Impact or a Nuclear Weapon, God simply created water out of thin air to flood the earth.  God was finished playing with the dynamics of the earth or Pole Shift some time ago, we can just say 10,000 B.C. defined the continents as we see them today and cut the argument short...............................You do not have to give God an offering for sin, however, if God does not want to kill humanity after the 33 Day Period (beginning with Solar Eclipse Alignment of USA's Mandrid Fault Line), God will kill more people and break up more land which makes the Mandrid Cross the relative global perimeter of activity for the Pole Shift, clearly cutting off Jerusalem, anything below this line will experience severe death and destruction, in one way or another..............................Just pray, Genetic Dan is a dead corpse, you may not even have to kill Vietnam and Malaysia, God will kill many more people, additionally, do not expect a Sign of Divorce below the line of division for God's Interests, regardless of God's Mercy or your actions for 7 years, you must continue to kill dead work and dead flesh.........................You at God's Mercy in challenging my authority, and God's Willingness to kill man, so, you'll just have to do nothing for 33 Days regardless of what sign is revealed if any at all, remember INRI, that includes putting your salts in my mouth and rectum, invalidates anything between man and god, using any level of force against me invalidates everything, assuming you follow through doing nothing? The 5 Months will Begin or 7 Years based on God's decision at that time, unless you want to do what I've said, your at God's Mercy to kill, also, keeping faithful, you must kill all of genetic dan eventually that weights against your sign of divorce, if God does act, he will kill most of Genetic Dan anyway that includes all Genetics Lines by the action of the earth, what remains you must kill, assuming this argument is true at said time, rather than global euthanasia and 5 months on 9/23/2017) (the Bermuda Triangle and Devil's Sea, are sometimes referred to as the Earth's Other Poles, weather that holds up or not today, we'll have to see, euthanasia is painless) (do nothing, be blind and dumb, direct their lethal force towards me, I'll help keep them tamed based on god's willingness to do so, God's Good Will or not all of Genetic Dan is your enemy) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

(Impact Theory is False, then, Holographic Theory is also False, (A Sacrifice will be taken, directly or indirectly, or God has no Interests with man, our 5 months will begin, benefit of doubt, God sets a standard from Generation to Generation to illustrate his Will, that includes the sign of divorce or instant death for favor of the 5 months, we'll just have to see soon, given you must continue to be blind and dumb, I'll try to continue our pattern of INRI)

The Holographic Universe (Part One) (Video Link)
The Holographic Universe (Part Two) (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
 Image Link

(Holographic Theory .................... God does not arbitrarily eliminate Genetic Dan, make them all disappear, and then begin 7 Years or 5 months to try the rest of man.  Based on generations of INRI with the Sons of Man and yourselves, God has a limited amount of mercy already, that only includes a limited geographic area.  "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" is a work you have to perform, to reveal more of God's Mercy .................... When God impacts the earth for the Pole Shift, it is following an intelligent design, so that is nothing new, fortunately it does kill a good amount of genetic dan so you'll have less to kill for 7 years)

The Spider Rock Diagram to the Left says, 33 Days, beginning on 8/21/2017, and then for 7 Years, with God modifying the Pole Shift Impact Perimeter at least three times, ending with, the Mandrid Faultline Cross in the USA as the final marker (Based off the Earth's Second Set of Poles, Devil Sea/Bermuda Triangle, as the Goddess Statue indicates) ......................... Best Answer to begin the Pole Shift is 9/23/2017, assuming all of this is genuine, India, should choose to be blind and dumb as a conviction of faith, God's Good Intention sealing the deal as a result of their sin, then death, as evident in our walk of faith.  Greater Calamity, then God reveals the Sign of Divorce, then you'll have to keep killing for 7 years to reveal more as God goes along this cycle.  Love and Blessings (Right now, God's intended action of disturbing the Sun is equivalent to the amount of energy he has spent keeping you out of my mouth and rectum in affording this discussion, now, we'll continue to see what happens, going to 9/23/2017, just about wrapped up with this discussion).

March 18, 2017
10:47 am
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (2017 to 2024 = True (On the Basis of Remaining Dumb and Blind, more damage with pole shift, then Sign of Divorce alongside God's Mercies))

(Preface in Parenthesis)

2_3 Mesoamerican Geography (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

2017 to 2024, Seven Years, Intersection of Solar Eclipses in the Mandrid Faultline Cross USA = Cross of Hendaye (Global Pole Shift Marker, below that is mostly broken up earth) (INRI, Incest/Rape/Murder, that should take away everything involving the sun for 33 Days, maybe only leaving a quake in the USA, we must keep watch, the weather should be better here soon, more nightly walks to keep the ethnic population tamed).

Ancient Alien Artifacts & Mayans with Nassim Haramein (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

(Mayan Cosmic Cross, is a literal Prophecy for the Mandrid Cross Alignment of 2017 and 2024, to parallel the last 7 years of Revelation, 70 + 7) (Sun God of the Mayans or Babylonians reveals itself for 33 Days) ................... The Cross that is formed in the artifact to the left shows this relationship (in the center of intersecting objects).  To the Bottom Right, the Circle that is there, represents the Bermuda Triangle as one of the other Earth's Poles, and the Man that is Floating, represents the initial Expression of the Sign of Divorce (Philadelphia, USA) ................... (The Negro in the Video above, whatever it is, of Genetic Dan, vehemently attacks the objects in question, to promote mass suicide, so I intended to come back to the conclusion, but have not since around 2012, until now) (You can take your pick, Mayan Calendar Creation Date 8/11/3113 = 8/21/2017 for 33 Days to its 9th Baktun on 9/23/2017 (Nine Lords of the Night), or you can choose, Ezra 8:35, 30 Years of Luke 3:23 + 1260 Days = 12210 Days for the Mayan Calendar Measurement Length, 12210 Days for the Lifespan of the Antichrist relatively speaking, or 12210 for Sun Cycle of 11.2 Years).

The Moon Landings Fact or Fiction complete fixed (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

1. 9/11/2001 = Falling Man (God associates Antichrist to Sign of Divorce)
2. 9/23/2017 = Man on the Moon (God associates Antichrist to Nibiru Rainbow)

(Edward Leedskalnin From 1887 to 1951, Coral Castle, Son of Man around WW1 and WW2, involved in the conspiracy of Adolf Hitler's Expedition Off World .................... claimed his "Sweet 16", claimed it would take 16 Years after God connected the Antichrist to the Sign of Divorce, before he connected the Antichrist to the Nibiru Rainbow of 7 years) ..................... Unarius UFO Group, claimed that from 2001 it would take 16000 B.C., or 16 years to begin the 33 UFO's, to begin 33 Days that marked the 7 Years of Revelation. (God throws Judas off a High Mountain, then God Hangs Judas, these are true, but not a reference to resurrection, more than a process of God revealing his mercy, he has already acted to repeat today, God has left evidence with the Moon Landings of his intention, we have to leave it at that, the Moon Landings were not fake, but a good deal of people realized there was more to it) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

(God uses the Antichrist Supernaturally (man on the moon), to begin the ousting of "dead work and dead flesh" (sign of divorce), this also marks intimacy in the archaic earth (off world expedition)

Theory of Ghostplane (Video Link)
Richard Hoagland - Muddling Up the 9/11 Evidence on Coast to Coast - January 19, 2012 (Video Link)
David Icke - NEW UPDATE Reptilians Are About To Attack 2017 (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Norway Spiral 2009::God presents an association between the Antichrist 9/11/2001 and the Nibiru Rainbow 9/23/2017 (with Earth's Moon as the center of Activity for the Dark Matter Network).  God revealed the "Holographic Moon". (Otherwise the Answer is No, God does not pay for your sin by explicitly killing Genetic Dan and dead work/dead flesh (earth is not a hologram), I don't control you, that is the point of this discussion and God using me explicitly, no effective influence in the spiritual environment in certain ways, I suggest you kill Vietnam and Malaysia and make up a reason or, if God does react to give 7 more years, assuming the burden of INRI with the First Resurrection, then there is much less of a Sign of Divorce, in God's Willingness to provide it, as you kill Genetic Dan, Dead Work/Dead Flesh for 7 years)................Reptilians or Archaic Earth, has much less Genetic Corruption, when you compare this to the effects of the Sign of Divorce on Genetic Dan, in decay and murder/suicide, then the relationship is apparent of the "Generation of Sin", that must be killed, God talks about.  (In that context, the Antichrist is the Son of Perdition or 1st Reptile, to identify with God's Mercies, like Judas, and then this exposes the Generation of Sin, Genetic Dan the Zombies, by reason of the Sign of Divorce)  Love and Blessings (when the people here sick a ethnic or negro on me, they don't understand the passion behind the need to cause me suffering and pain, until they have a basis for witnessing this against the population at a larger scale, with the sign of divorce) (the Norway Spiral falls on a diagonal with the Nile River, and God's Identification with the Flood of 10,000 B.C. that was acted out with Moses, to call Moses the Son of Perdition or God Mercies used as a rebuke for BAAL)

March 20, 2017
10:57 pm
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (112th Prophecy = True (Revised))

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines are Terminated, there is no hope (Green).  We are given Seven Years following the Mandrid Cross Alignment of 8/21/2017 (Pink).  Finally we have 5 Months of time after this period.  Incest/Rape/Murder, God has expended so much energy in affording this discussion as an act of mercy, in addition to putting of the ethnic/church/state problem of my authority in using lethal force against me, and other derivatives of force against me) ....................... (Vietnam/Malaysia are not Important, neither is India or any of Genetic Dan, that is no longer an acceptable answer with God ... Incest/Rape/Murder, that is your law, this is apart of the articulation of your law for INRI, after God finishes killing by disturbing the earth, you'll have to kill the rest of Genetic Dan and Mankind to complete the revealing of the Sign of Divorce for Seven Years, no one will force you to uphold that position, the limited expression of the Sign of Divorce by that time of 5 months, marks the migration of those that remain, nothing else is of any value, back to topic (Jesus went to Egypt and then fell into Jerusalem, indicating a geographic West to East (the reverse, egypt was West), the same is true today, First Resurrection was with Asia now I ended up in the usa, indicating a transition of West to East (the reverse, China is East) ... based on what's necessary as a result of your sin, we'll settle this score of my authority soon, then we'll see what happens, (the command to change the Sign of Divorce's Initial Expression, was voiced 4 times matching the Contradictions of the gospels law, once again, we will settle this score of my authority later this year, then we'll see what happens (Your Ethnics here, will kill more to take God's Mercy from you, you will remove them from positions of public trust, and kill them, or kill me, or whatever god allows to satisfy the ethnics and complete your conviction, following Nguyen Van Lem, secret assassinations may not cut it, you may have to draw this into the open before God is convinced of your conviction (more than 7 Billions lives God weighs for each at of force you use against me, going to our grand finale, when you have no inhibitions in a few weeks/months, then unless God cuts his mercy he is condoning murder and exceeding the gospels law based on the expenditure of energies) back to topic)

The Golden Ratio, Fibonacci Spiral, Infinity, Light, Darkness & Colour 1/2 (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Golden Ratio 1.618 for Nguyen Van Lem 1968.  You should at least see 8/21 in the face values of the figures for 8/21/2017 beginning of 33 Days. (Intelligent Design of the Events of Revelation, in its simplicity, resembles the thrill behind these Golden Ratio figures. (Best Answer to settling this problem of authority here in the usa is to shoot me in the head between 8/16 and 8/21, before god views you as not being important and takes me out of the way, then you will have no opportunity of convicting these people here, so be smart, if your lucky you'll have a full 33 days to cause me pain) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

The Magic of the Spiral ~ Mother Energy. From DNA to The Milky Way (Video Link)
Sun's evil twin: Nemesis - HISTORY OF MANKIND DOCUMENTARY (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Earth's Sun and Nemesis Effect, 33 Days in Green.  Followed by the Earth's Moon and Mars, the Earth's Sun identifies with the original design of having Two Moons for Earth.  (God does not react to produce a Sign of Divorce for 33 Days, this is simply an intelligent design of creation in God's Activities, paralleling the point where he does react to produce a Sign of Divorce, because of that fact, nothing has to happen, so its possible this argument is consumed by INRI)......................Thus......................You see, Four Components, Nibiru Rainbow, Area of Effect Tetrahedron (with the Moon at the apparent Center), Mars, Andromeda Galaxy. (So the conclusion also shows the point where God parallels the Sign of Divorce, thus, dismissing the 33 Day argument as explicit and infallible, meaning INRI can invalidate 33 days).

Fibonacci Number (112th Prophecy Summary of Earth's Sun 33 Days)

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987
.................................................585...........................................987

Mayan Calendar Coefficient 585987 produces 8/20/2017 as the last day of the 12th Baktun, meaning the 13th Baktun Begins on 8/21/2017 (Following the Description of the Petroglyph in our preface). Coefficient Tool Link. The 112th Prophecy, is completed in 33 Days, or with INRI (invalidation), a day for a year of the Antichrist Lifespan, relatively speaking.

"Jackie Kennedy" Picks Up A Fragment Of JFK Scalp (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

God already gave mankind the benefit of doubt in reaction before the Sign of Divorce, that ended in murder/suicide for all the parties involved in the 112th Prophecies, paralleling the gospel.  So, Incest/Rape/Murder is not setting another precedent, that was already done, that is the basis for invalidating God's Mercies, even if they are voiced briefly...................As we settle this score once and for all, of Incest/Rape/Murder, then, Seven Thunders are Silent, 5 months of Revelation Begins, and the Antichrist is born to identify with the migrating population on 9/23/2017, that is instant death for billions.  At the same time, God may decide to take Murder/Suicide out of your hands (as a challenge to my authority, paralleling the birth of jesus, the usa will kill with ferocity all the ethnics until they are all dead seeking a sign of divorce if anything at all, as God's Mercy shifts) Love and Blessings (So the only thing we know of for sure now, is that no answer from man is acceptable based on INRI, regardless of everything that was said, that is the only good news of cutting out genetic dan's murder/suicide effect, with the continuous lethal force used against me)

March 22, 2017
9:33 am
teebag

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Fifth Sun = True)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

ANCIENT ALIENS Discovery-AZTEC calendar DECODED (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

(Earth Sun is Activated with Constellation Leo/Sacred Bull 33 Days) Seven Years to kill Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines, "Dead Work and Dead Flesh (All Nations with No Sign of Divorce)", then God rewards those that remain for 5 months of migration, that is in addition to the 600,000 or so thousand the gospel puts aside for "Joseph the Blessings", god revealed with Moses, following the Gospel's Separatist Inheritors* (Deu. 34:1-3)) (INRI, that means any conclusion that modifies God's Mercy based on your work following the events of revelation is FALSE and Invalidated, therefore, in the very least, we must understand the true position put simply).

The Sacred Hebrew Year vs The Roman Year (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

1. Constantine's Vision (Bracelet/Necklace, Nibiru's Rainbow)
2. (Special Jewish Month Observance) (Sacred Womb/Kabbalah/Equinox)
3. Fatima Vision's 30/33 Day Intervals (Loretto Chapel Stair Case 33 Steps)
4. Saint Malachy's Prophecy of the Sun (11.2 Solar Cycle/Fibonacci Sequence)

(UFO Guardian Diagram Shows, the Free Mason Symbol of 33 Days in the Protractor/Eye Symbol, followed by the Transition of the Earth's Sun and then Moon) We see 33 Days as the sacred month, God uses to announce the euthanasia of Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines, there is no hope, only shame and death for these people. (We are commanded to kill Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines in Revelation's Four Horses to answer the Gospel's Contradiction of Solomon's Stalls/Horses, this is perfectly natural .................. Gross Sin following the displacement of the Gospel, 1) Jesus Fall from Heaven (dispensation of angels/cut from the church spiritually), 2) Defecation of the Temple of Solomon (unequally yolked, cut from the church physically), 3) Global Terrorism following the Ethnics Ping of the Census Global Reports by offenses (Mark of the Beast, cut from God's Blessing of BAAL), 4) Sign of Divorce (Son of Perdition, cut from God's Inheritance of BAAL) ................... that is the logical association we should see, not mercy, and INRI satisfied the argument). 

John Conner vs T-800 (salvation) (Video Link)
The Last Airbender - Wave Scene (1080p) (Video Link)
The Abyss Deleted scene (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

Incest/Rape/Murder, you will see nothing more than my corpse, ending the lives of billions, if God does not decide to take the initial expression of the Sign of Divorce form the USA to China, then you'll have to kill every ethnic to challenge god's interests in revealing any sign of divorce in the usa. (Which is good considering a negro or ethnic, has been used to try to kill opportunistically following this discussion, then we'll see). That withstanding, God has only used two Sentient Intelligences in the gospel's program, the first is Moses, the second is Judas (following the New Testament).  That said, God presented his mercies around that time and it followed two reactions, the second reaction today following 9/11/2001, is my short trip from the Earth's Moon back to Earth, if God follows that trend of behavior, then, I should take center attention with Incest/Rape/Murder in the usa, and then you should have nothing more than a corpse (that being true the usa will become the disdain of all nations until it is allowed to die, following its desperation in killing the ethnic population, if that is necessary) (I've said 90 to 100% of every n*gger and ethnic murder recorded in the city of philadelhpia is a result of resonating in your attempts of murder suicide with me, or causing me suffering and pain, so its very easy to pray or something, and cause the n*ggers and ethnics to simply kill themselves, hit the gas until they take their own lives in a murder suicide, based on God interactions with joseph the blessings, however, its more important to have you settle this murder/suicide score with my authority, and remove god's interests from you, that is your challenge, as we settle this score once and for all, over your dead corpse, if that is necessary, 8/21/2017, you need to be ready to kill every n*gger, every ethnic in positions of the public trust in all 50 states, I can't Control God, that is assuming you will be allowed to do anything to me after God completes the sequence, in the very least I want you motivated to keep hurting me as your lives come to a close, until God resolves INRI (that said, the moment god empowers me to do anything, I will need to kill out of necessity and protecting the public interests many ethnics, as the problem presents itself in promoting murder/suicide following our current trend of behavior, in your use of the ethnic population, specifically with me, so keep watch)) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Mike Pence Visits Dachau Concentration Camp End Time WW3 Illuminati Freemason Symbolism (Video Link)
Ica stones 2016 (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

hereford mappa mundi, shows a Large Dinosaur resting against a Large Robot.  Above that, we see the Head of Consellation Leo, and the Legs of Constellation Virgo 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017.........................The Man on the Moon is a central part of the Inca Stones that show all the pretty dinosaurs.   The Antichrist is involved in announcing the lord's body for 33 days, and then that follows 7 years of tribulation, at least according to Unarius.  Love and Blessings. (We will follow the pattern established by Nguyen Van Lem, follow God's illustrations, whatever that is, then I'll be back here in the usa to settle, suicide by antichrist, so we need to see what happens at that time, we need to complete God's discernment, so I believe that will happen)

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
38 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10133

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23191

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 32

Topics: 8354

Newest Members:

Frenetic, J, SGREGAR, Karen, Dizzyagain, Ethyl, team ielts, Daoma, Lee Common, Bluesky

Administrators: John Greenewald: 441, blackvault: 1777