The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 | Page 2 | Religion Spirituality | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017
teebag
Members
Forum Posts: 183
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
March 1, 2017 - 8:23 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 ("One China Policy" = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Image Enlarger

(Nguyen Van Lem, the line with crossed with the First Resurrection, and Manasseh/Asia is infraction on the Gospel's Conviction of Genetic Dan.  To Cut the Pen*s of Manasseh, to complete the cutting of the Pen*s of Genetic Dan.  When God establisehed the Constellation's Belt around the Ice Age, leading to the Homosapien.  Jesus completed the Slaughter of the Kings and the cutting of the pen*s.  33 Days, the account of the Slaughter of the Kings, is revisited in Asia, you can kill every Asian People and Nation outside of China, to Atone for their sin of the First Resurrection.  India itself may be given a Sign of Divorce, so based on God's pleasure, one Genetic Line of Dan may be crossed out, the rest of the Negros and Non-Whites have nothing, so you'll be encouraged to kill them as well, first things first, Asia is resolved for 33 Days, we'll talk more about this) (Your not to worry about retaliation of anykind, simply take the salvation that is yours, if that is what you want, if anyone else wants to help then, help kill, whatever else, that challenges my authority, God will resolve with a mighty hand and great power)

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - Part 1 - Akasha (Video Link)
Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - Part 2 - The Spiral (Video Link)
Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - Part 3 - The Serpent and the Lotus (Video Link)
Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - Part 4 - Beyond Thinking (Video Link)

ESTHER 1:1 Now it came to pass in the days of Ahasuerus, (this [is] Ahasuerus which reigned, from India even unto Ethiopia, [over] an hundred and seven and twenty provinces:)
ESTHER 1:2 [That] in those days, when the king Ahasuerus sat on the throne of his kingdom, which [was] in Shushan the palace,
ESTHER 1:3 In the third year of his reign, he made a feast unto all his princes and his servants; the power of Persia and Media, the nobles and princes of the provinces, [being] before him:
ESTHER 1:4 When he shewed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honour of his excellent majesty many days, [even] an hundred and fourscore days.
ESTHER 1:5 And when these days were expired, the king made a feast unto all the people that were present in Shushan the palace, both unto great and small, seven days, in the court of the garden of the king's palace;
II KINGS 19:34 For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.
II KINGS 19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they [were] all dead corpses.
II KINGS 19:36 So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh.
II KINGS 19:37 And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword: and they escaped into the land of Armenia. And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.

(Contradiction of God's Mercy Jehoiachin 8 or 18, was infracted when Asia killed the "Two Witnesses", or took power from them, "Abaddon/Apollyon".  Nibiru/Rainbow/Seven Rays, so right at the beginning of this sequence, 33 Days, this matter is resolved)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

(Above the Word, "Geometry", is the representation of India, and the commandment to kill all Asia Territories and Countries outside of China ... ... ... ... I want North Korea, rather, Korea, to help me kill all Asian Peoples/Countries/Nations outside of China, along with India, and whoever else wants to help, but I won't do this myself.  First and foremost, you need to have the resolve and understand, that you have the opportunity to take your salvation and end the contradiction God has with your Genetic Line, what these people did to me in the First Resurrection has completed the law, the continual INRI has satisfied the conviction and the matter will be brought to the people for 33 Days, and by that time, everything must be resolved.  I'm sure Vietnam and Malaysia will be killed as much as possible using Nuclear Weapons, because you don't have much time, now I want you to take much more, take all that is yours.  Right after we settle this score that you have between God and his Angels, speaking of mankind, then I will go back to demanding your lives if that is necessary, so we'll just have to see this evolves

(Genesis, God answering the accusation of Stealing 10 Tribes, then the Four Book of Moses ... ... ... ... Revelation, God answering the accusation of Stealing 10 Tribes, then the Four Cannon Gospels of the New Testament.  The Accusation of Stealing 10 Tribes itself is a Contradiction of the Gospel's Law, there's only four, but, the way God voices the argument, indicates he has the intent to remove one of Genetic Dan Lines off the Table of Euthanasia (best answer as apart of Manasseh) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Creepy Dancing of Aum Shinrikyo: Japanese most notorious cult (Video LInk)
North Korea Wangjaesan Troupe: Moskau (Video Link)

(You need to handle this matter faithfully, You committed a crime of the most significant magnitude against mankind.  The more you do what I say, and the less resistant you put up, to those that choose to help me, then the sooner you will see the ultimate benefit of my goals, in glorifying God's willingness to grant equal potential the gospel's affords, the sooner this matter is resolved, during this 33 Day Period the Better, and they won't stop until they have a Sign of Divorce, so I believe you have the resolve to do what is necesssary)

Image Enlarger

BBC Documentary 2015 HD Foxnews Sarin Gas in TOKYO Terrorist Attack Series (Video Link) 

(Initial Expression of the Sign of Divorce, City of Philadelphia, along the Market Frankford Line, with an Epicenter around the Margaret Orthodox/Arrot Terminal and for miles, most likely the whole city.  The Prophecy itself is really understated, nonetheless, I believe this matter can be resolved faithfully.  A few more months of Incest/Rape/Murder under the direction of the church and state here, and lots more ethnic bodies.  The position itself is not going to last, God will bring everything we discussed to man, so the theme is using the frequency of God's Mercy during this time to convict man of its unwillingness to react to claim God's Mercies, versus, INRI, of me personally for blindness.  Its possible man will die in 33 Days, over this issue of soliciting God's Mercy by resolving the First Resurrection's Conviction, that said.  The Exodus of the Hebrews is probably the most amount of interaction, so in that essence, God not only made payment for 33 Days, but by delivering the Hebrews, God paid for Seven more Years, and that is not what is happening but I'm sure if we are faithful that will be your snare regardless of what I've said, ending your pain in 33 Days) Love and Blessings (My Mouth and Rectum is Number One, in Satan's Pleasure List, not the gospel or God, now, once God takes that Away, in the mist of resolving these 33 Days, this issue in Asia will become, Number One, the only way to escape the pain and death, is to cooperate with me, and do what is necessary)

teebag
Members
March 2, 2017 - 10:15 am

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Three and Half Days of Darkness = False) (Invalidation of Everything Version 3.0)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Solar Deities (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

God only disturbs the Sun or Something Minor to Mark 33 Days, of Constellation Leo to Virgo (8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017).  God does nothing else until the 5 Months of Revelation.  That means you must kill with little to no sign for 33 Days, to obtain 7 More Years, and God's Mercy in Removing the India's Genetic Line from the Tables of Euthanasia, with little to no action.  Vietnam and Malaysia buys humanity 7 More Years, and much more buys India's Sign of Divorce, and displacement from euthanasia as we discussed.  (God does not have to do much of anything for 33 Days, that is the Gospel's Law, see below).

Gnosis - Solar Deities | Clip (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Incest/Rape/Murder, and Pedophilia, sponsored by the Church and State, and Philadelphia's Police Department, is the very least of your offenses ... ... ... ... (Relatively Matching Vietnam) Being a False Witness of God, and Hurting People for your Pleasure, and pinning that on me, does not cut it with God)  There is no Pen*s used by the Antichrist only INRI that includes Male Rape and much more,  if the sword represents the Pen*s that is removed from the Antichrist.  Then God is only left with the Earth's Sun for this 33 Days, in which you must sacrifice to Molech, the Sacred Bull to obtain any more life or mercy for 7 More Years, that is the least of your Expectations) (Once Again, you do not have a legal right to INRI (not intelligent enough to understand dead n*ggers and non-whites is God's continual rebuke of your pleasure), your mental illness, but the Son of Man has a legal right to Take Every Sign and Every Vision, and that is the Gospel's Law, See Below).

II KINGS 20:8 And Hezekiah said unto Isaiah, What [shall be] the sign that the LORD will heal me, and that I shall go up into the house of the LORD the third day?
II KINGS 20:9 And Isaiah said, This sign shalt thou have of the LORD, that the LORD will do the thing that he hath spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten degrees, or go back ten degrees?
II KINGS 20:10 And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.
ISAIAH 38:5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.

(Pay Attention) God uses the Figure of 15 to identify with "1/2", so 33 Days of Number 33 (God says to the Hebrews to Flee 33 Times), begins with "15" or "1/2" and ends with "15" or "1/2".  Numbers 33 and 2Kings20 Matches this decree (God answers the Accustation of Stealing 10 Tribes or INRI, Incest/Rape/Murder of Son of Man).  God invalidates the 33 Days, or, "THREE AND 1/2 DAYS OF DARKNESS".  On the Basis that the Heaven to Earth Figure Transition of 1/2 to 15 encroaches on the Gospel's Law, so 33 Days, does not have the value, we've described.  Nonetheless, this is the Gospel's Law, we are keep watch for a Sign during these 33 Days, that marks the end of live on earth, however small or significant or however the Earth's Sun is Implicated. (Its on this basis that the Gospel's Claim of "Three and 1/2 Days of Darkness" or "33 + 3 Days", beginning with the Solar Eclipse in USA 8/21/2017 is False, Jesus only spent 3 Days in the Tomb, no more) (8/16/2017 to 8/21/2017, you can still shoot me in the head as I've said, we will see if you follow in the footsteps of Vietnam or commit suicide another way, you are not capable of doing much more, pain for pain and death for death, a few negro and non-white bodies and you stop hurting me, at least at this level, but we will settle this score of my authority and the end of your lives soon) (In the mean time, end your lives in prayers, the geographic area I am dealing with is very small, and not really important, take advantage of their sin and blindness, and make your walk of faith perfect, however few and insignificant number of souls Jesus has in view, I'm only dealing with dead corpses, that should be clear) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

11.2 Year Solar Cycle (112th Prophecy of Saint Malachy, Allen C. Martin, 12th Planet Nibiru, Update)

NOSTRADAMUS Predictions For The Future, NUCLEAR WORLD WAR 3 (Video Link)
Terence McKenna - Timewave Zero (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

112th Prophecies, based in INRI, God no longer acknowledges a Political Power or a Priesthood, or his mercies, until this conflict of interest is resolved.  This Means the 112th Prophecies based on the Prophecy of Fatima, can only be quantified as the 11.2 Year Solar Cycle, of disturbance for the "33 Day Period".  (Castration and Murder of Antichrist Around 1997, to, God's Resolution of INRI in 2017 ... ... ... ... Genetic Dan's Pleasure of Raping my body, wanted God's Blessings by removing my pen*s, along with murder, as a trophy piece, around that time there was a lot of activity from Gog and Magog or God and Babylon, that is the association of some of the things we've discussed.  You have to kill during this 33 Days or die, with little to no sign, between now and then, my mouth and rectum will be very sore and full of blood, right until the day you all die) (Abraham Lincoln, Castration and Murder? Before his Death, maybe, if the negros and non-whites were the source of the conflict, then, under the gospel's law, removing and terminating them would be the solution).

Day 51 -- **The True Story Of Waco** (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(from the establishment of the USA to the Events of Revelation is about 244 Solar Cycles of 11.2, Dan. 2:44, about 5 mins into the video, India appears to strike Asia to worship Jesus) The design of the Waco Flag Matches the 8/21/2017 Solar Eclipse of the USA, which points to the Nibiru/Rainbow, or if God reduces this activity, Special Solar Activities, which can lead to 7 more years, when the Sacrifices to Molech are performed, to answer God's charge of INRI for the First Resurrection, originating with Vietnam.  Love and Blessings (City Hall, City of Philadelphia, tonight after dark, the very last time, I said something very similar to this discussion, the police officer that appear to identify with my law was shot and killed, didn't matter how many witnesses, so it is your choice to place any police officers at all in City Hall tonight after dark, as we continue to see what is necessary)

teebag
Members
March 3, 2017 - 4:02 am

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Angel Blowing a Trumpet, or an Alien with Full Disclosure = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

The Second Coming of Jesus Christ! (Video Link)
STARSEED ACTIVATION- Energy Center alignment, download from Galactic Federation Of Light (Video Link)
Image Enlarger

II KINGS 23:10 And he defiled Topheth, which [is] in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.
II KINGS 23:11 And he took away the horses that the kings of Judah had given to the sun, at the entering in of the house of the LORD, by the chamber of Nathanmelech the chamberlain, which [was] in the suburbs, and burned the chariots of the sun with fire.

33 Days of the Sacred Bull or Molech, in which God disturbs the Sun, to Solicit your offering, before death (5 Months) or 7 Years, to resolve this conflict of INRI.  God's Concern is not the "Sign of Divorce" for 33 Days, God's not disputing that at first (No Angel, No Trumpet).  Also no Aliens and no Mercies, if God is not going to dispute the "Sign of Divorce", then God is not going to illustrate his mercy to that intent.  God has already expended too much energy playing suicide, and this is ongoing until we settle this score once and for all.

"A New Concept of the Universe", by Walter Russell, part 1 (Video Link)
"A New Concept of the Universe", by Walter Russell, part 2 (Video Link)
"A New Concept of the Universe", by Walter Russell, part 3 (Video Link)
"A New Concept of the Universe", by Walter Russell, part 4 (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

ROMANS 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
ROMANS 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
ROMANS 16:3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
ROMANS 16:4 Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
ROMANS 16:5 Likewise [greet] the church that is in their house. Salute my wellbeloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
ROMANS 16:6 Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
ROMANS 16:7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
ROMANS 16:8 Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord.
ROMANS 16:9 Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
ROMANS 16:10 Salute Apelles approved in Christ. Salute them which are of Aristobulus' [household].
ROMANS 16:11 Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the [household] of Narcissus, which are in the Lord.
ROMANS 16:12 Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord.
ROMANS 16:13 Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
ROMANS 16:14 Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren which are with them.
ROMANS 16:15 Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
ROMANS 16:21 Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
ROMANS 16:22 Tertius, who wrote [this] epistle, salute you in the Lord.
ROMANS 16:23 Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother.

(33 Individuals Approximately, excluding Christ, and the Household references, not a direct member of the church in context) The Scientific Conclusion is Attempting to Connect a gravity fluctuation of the Earth's Sun as the 33 Day Marker, for evidence of a subsequent Pole Shift, that marks 7 Years. (Erich Von Daniken's video in the 8th Entry of our discussion, shows the 33 Day, then 7 Year pattern on some artifacts).  God is not performing any transmutation activities, NO RAPTURE, for 7 Years, if you satisfy Molech (Holy Spirit), the sin offering.  God is only going to do that for 5 Months regardless, if you have 7 years for "dead work and dead flesh".  (Jesus is not included in the 33 Days, that is very clear.  No Body of Jesus is Included, No Sign of Divorce.  Going back to Numbers 33, God only talks about rebuking the Priesthood and Aaron's Separatist Inheritance for 33 Days) (DNA Activation as a component of the Universe through Transmutation does not happen until the 5 months, right now you don't have a legal right to anything beyond the City of Philadelphia's limited geographic area, and God is not going to indicate that until 7 years, based on your offering to Molech.  Failing that, your simply deceased, and 5 months begins, no need for a poleshift or dark matter excitation or anything else, its simply time to leave earth, Incest/Rape/Murder, it can be as simple as a corona mass ejection or following the prophecy of fatima, nothing much, not a "EMP".  No Sign of Divorce Means God will not kill Genetic Dan, however, God will kill them based on what you or they do to me, but don't expect many bodies, kill Vietnam and Malaysia under your own pretenses or as I've said, Pray, see if they choose suicide by being willfully ignorant, rather than acknowledge my authority, or use the negros and non-whites to hurt me more, I'll somewhere off earth, doesn't mean I'm dead, but I have nothing to say to you until God finishes his discernment, that brings us back to Incest/Rape/Murder, your mental illness and your pride) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

CORONA MASS EJECTIONS (Video Link)

(God is Guaranteed to Respond, that is the basis of the "Sacred Bull" Argument, to repent of INRI to gain seven more years by offering sacrifices.  Now if God does anything like what is described in the Video above, then, if you don't kill you'll just die.  Also, as I've said, God is not going to kill the ethnic population because of no Sign of Divorce, so God will not answer their legal right to live unless you do much more damage to me, or use lethal force more often until I disappear or something.  You need to be ready to kill the negro and non-white population, because they do not choose to cooperate with society anylonger for one reason or another, if that is necessary.  Right now 90 to 100% of every ethnic person in the City of Philadelphia killing themselves or their own race is attributed to their usage of force against me, so, the City of Philadelphia may be number one in the nation for ethnic suicide, weather you choose to acknowledge my authority or your suicide problem, that is the law being articulated and that will continue until you settle this score you have with my authority once and for all time)

Guyana Tragedy The Story of Jim Jones (Video Link)

(God is not going to illustrate "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" by killing Genetic Dan for these 33 Days, because of no Sign of Divorce.  After that it won't matter, or God will, depending on what you do.  Right now you've only proved that you need to use an assisted suicide program or something else, based on your usage of the negro and other ethics to kill themselves based on using force against me.  Weather you choose to acknowledge my authority or not, the law is clearly articulated and illustrated, along with what is necessary.  So you don't have much of a choice but to be faithful and handle the situation or die.  Launch the Nuclear Weapons according to the law earlier on and all at once, then you'll just have deal with the fallout, by that I mean kill all the rest if possible.  First things first, i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, you need to settle this score, because your suicidal and a false witness.  I can't control God, however, I will say, God is most likely going to move me out of the way, rather then kill you or kill any of these ethnic people, this way you are a greater coward, and you choose to die of your own accord, 6 months of good times watching you die more, so I'll probably go ahead and wrap this particular discussion up, until we settle this score, I don't want to do anything that does not contribute to you settling this problem of authority with me a few months when you lose your inhibitions) Love and Blessings (More Ethnic Euthanasia in the News, Suicide by Cop if possible, you need to help prepare the hearts of the people, this is an emergency, I can only control so much until it is impossible, maybe in a few months)

teebag
Members
March 4, 2017 - 8:12 am

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Moon Base = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Alex Collier - Lecture At The Ranch

Image Enlarger

Image Link (Wormhole Equation)

9/23/2017 = the End of 33 Days, of the Sun's Activity before the Nibiru Rainbow Activates for 7 Years (or Global Euthanasia takes place and 5 months begins, scrapping the argument).  Alex has 900 (9/23/2017 END process) in the circle, and 17 (2017) to the far right, followed by a series of digits related to the number 33 (33 Days). (About 59 minutes into the video, close to David Flynn in our fifth entry).

Alex Collier Alien Structures on Moon and Mars 1996 Presentation (Video Link)

(27 Minutes into the Video Alex Collier says 8/21 begins this cycle of 33 Days)

II SAMUEL 3:10 To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul, and to set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan even to Beersheba.
I CHRONICLES 3:1 Now these were the sons of David, which were born unto him in Hebron; the firstborn Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jezreelitess; the second Daniel, of Abigail the Carmelitess:
I CHRONICLES 3:2 The third, Absalom the son of Maachah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur: the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith:
I CHRONICLES 3:3 The fifth, Shephatiah of Abital: the sixth, Ithream by Eglah his wife.
I CHRONICLES 3:4 [These] six were born unto him in Hebron; and there he reigned seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years.

33 Days to Translate the Throne of David, for the Lord's Body (Sign of Divorce, then God kills Genetic Dan, according to the Sign of Divorce for a reproof of the nations.  You'll have to kill Genetic Dan, based on your desire to satisfy the law we discussed for 33 Days, to those limits, without God giving you an example, so, Incest/Rape/Murder with me until God kills more of them and takes me out of the way, that is all that you have, you are unfaithful)

LUKE 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
LUKE 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

(No Base on the Moon, the Moon is the Center of the Dark Matter Matrix for this Universe ... ... ... ... when God talks about David's Throne that is everlasting, then God is talking about a command center for the son of man, that was thrown into the earth for a rebuke, not a spaceship, not the black knight satellite ... ... ... ... when God rebukes this mercy, then the 33 Day cycle will begin, humanities argument with the Son of Man is only Incest/Rape/Murder, pain for pain and death for death, so just suicide, nothing more, the argument is not false, but it is treated as such, and there is nothing you can do against me with God, because you are not the law or the authority, so Incest/Rape/Murder until God begins to rebuke you with 33 Days, Vietnam, nothing you do to me is important ending in your mass suicide, as soon as I perceive that you have an ambition to kill, I will be where you can find me quickly, maybe resolve this issue soon)

I CHRONICLES 2:3 The sons of Judah; Er, and Onan, and Shelah: [which] three were born unto him of the daughter of Shua the Canaanitess. And Er, the firstborn of Judah, was evil in the sight of the LORD; and he slew him.
I CHRONICLES 2:4 And Tamar his daughter in law bare him Pharez and Zerah. All the sons of Judah [were] five.
I CHRONICLES 2:5 The sons of Pharez; Hezron, and Hamul.
I CHRONICLES 2:6 And the sons of Zerah; Zimri, and Ethan, and Heman, and Calcol, and Dara: five of them in all.
I CHRONICLES 2:7 And the sons of Carmi; Achar, the troubler of Israel, who transgressed in the thing accursed.
I CHRONICLES 2:8 And the sons of Ethan; Azariah.
I CHRONICLES 2:9 The sons also of Hezron, that were born unto him; Jerahmeel, and Ram, and Chelubai.
I CHRONICLES 2:10 And Ram begat Amminadab; and Amminadab begat Nahshon, prince of the children of Judah;
I CHRONICLES 2:11 And Nahshon begat Salma, and Salma begat Boaz,
I CHRONICLES 2:12 And Boaz begat Obed, and Obed begat Jesse,
I CHRONICLES 2:13 And Jesse begat his firstborn Eliab, and Abinadab the second, and Shimma the third,
I CHRONICLES 2:14 Nethaneel the fourth, Raddai the fifth,
I CHRONICLES 2:15 Ozem the sixth, David the seventh:

33 Names ending with David, not 34, God has crossed out "Er", which is a description of Babylon or the Command Center of the Son of Man, based in INRI, your conviction. (Alex Collier says a few times that the antichrist's relatives are employed by the state, and names their positions, and also states they are funded to perform INRI with the Antichrist, that is your place, and should continue until God allows you to die, or takes me out of the way, Euthanasia, having no legal right to live, that is the only reason there is a testimony going out from the son of man, but as I've said, we will settle this score of my authority soon, then we'll see what is necessary) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Graham Hancock - Discoveries of Ancient Civilizations (Video Link)
September 11 2001 As It Happened - CNN Live 8.40am - 10am (Video Link) Image Enlarger

Piri Reis Map, shows us the Location of the Command Center for the Son of Man, it is located under "One World Trade Center", the new building.  So 9/11/2001 was not vain (at the time that happened, I worked hard labor, and gave all my money to help my poor mom and the poor abroad, and because of helping the poor, the negros and non-whites, would target and hurt me weekly, that keep happening for quite a long time, as the records clearly indicate).  You don't have a legal right to live, and promote mass suicide, if your unwilling to kill, so just suffer and die, also, God may reject your pleasure of taking your life with me as the mechanism, you will simply be unimportant, as your lives come to a close, if that is necessary, as we continue to settle this score, once and for all time.  Love and Blessings. (God almost answered, your legal right to live on 9/11/2001, but we'll come back to that shortly, now because you did not tell the people what really happened, how the negro and other non-whites were simply euthanized in that area relatively speaking.  Then, God will do this again, since, your sin, has contributed to the frequency in which the negros and non-whites take their lives in our nightly walks, based on the level of truth, I'll be around later today to help keep these people tamed, until you are properly tending to the needs of the people in keeping the peace)

teebag
Members
March 5, 2017 - 8:54 am

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Little Book of Revelation = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

The Discovery of a 15,000 years old Metropolis Beneath Giza Plateau [FULL VIDEO] (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

The corona is the next layer of the Sun. The low corona, near the surface of the Sun, has a particle density around 1015 m−3 to 1016 m−3. The average temperature of the corona and solar wind is about 1,000,000–2,000,000 K; however, in the hottest regions it is 8,000,000–20,000,000 K.

It is by far the most important source of energy for life on Earth. Its diameter is about 109 times that of Earth, and its mass is about 330,000 times that of Earth, accounting for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System. Article Link - Wikipedia

The Sequence presented in "Numbers 33", begins with the figure of "Fifteen" and after God displaces/removes the hebrews 33 times, the statement concludes with a figure of "Fifteen".  This matches Hezekiah's reference to the Earth Sun when God allowed him to live for 15 more years after throwing the sun back 10 degrees (to answer the accusation of stealing 10 tribes or INRI (at that time God simply revealed that he was cursed to death) ... ... ... ... (King David, King* because of the 3 Resurrection Policy as reference to Jesus, Reigned in Jerusalem for 33 Years, that is when God talks about the "Throne of David", to proclaim the Son of Man.  There is evidence under Egypt, perhaps, evidence under Jerusalem as well (Temple Mound), that God has exercised this argument.  (Incest/Rape/Murder).  God has only acted to identify with the, "Throne of David", on 9/11/2001 Falling Man, and that didn't involve either egypt or jerusalem, rest assured, there's no evidence that anything is under the "One World Trade" ... ... ... ... God has to chastise these people here in the USA over mass suicide, they will have no inhibitions soon, in taking their lives, if that is necessary, so no level of force will be reserved against me, in that instant, God has already declared he would follow through, so, we'll settle this score at that time ... ... ... ... (Most likely there will be a exodus of the hebrews during this 7 year period, but the "Throne of David" or "Temple Mound", does not have to rise from Jerusalem, since God is dealing with suicide, I didn't call them the same, the "Throne of David" and the "Black Knight Satellite" based on their geographic locations usages, but we can lob them together, as God's resolution to Incest/Rape/Murder you enjoy with me, all you have to do, is keep hurting me for longer periods of time, versus what you do at present, then you won't be able to pleasure yourselves with me anymore, rest assured, we will settle this score soon (I need no protection, you should not feel motivated to do anything more than, turn a blind eye, if you want to help, encourage them to kill based on their own willingness to do so, or do nothing) ... ... ... ... (Ethnic Bodies, according to the Crest of Solomon in the photo, represents God's willingness to resolve INRI, so there is a natural reason, a few bodies always stops them from hurting me, that reason is the effective end of causing me suffering and pain, as I've explained to several branches of authorities in the past directly, you don't have to beat on my body just use adversity or homelessness, refuse me any access to public services, I'll sit in a park and rest for a few days, and the problem is solved, that said, INRI is only circumstantial, let it continue as long as possible, if you really want to follow through with global suicide you can't have anyone authenticate my authority or you fail, "Don't Care", so we'll continue with your blindness until that happens, if that is necessary)

(Preface in Parenthesis - Continued)

how to solve the Voynich Manuscript, part 1: phonetics & alphabet (Video Link)
how to solve the Voynich Manuscript, part 2: putting the pieces together (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link
Image Link

This particular foldout of the Voynich Manuscript shows us, circled in Green:

1. Nibiru/Rainbow (Seven Rays)
2. Tetrahedron (Total Area of Effect, or the Star to the Opposite side of the Sun, in the same sequence)

(First Key Solution to the Left, all the Values are Named, 29 Stars + Sun and Moon)

NUMBERS 34:17 These [are] the names of the men which shall divide the land unto you: Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun.

NUMBERS 34:18 And ye shall take one prince of every tribe, to divide the land by inheritance.

NUMBERS 34:19 And the names of the men [are] these: Of the tribe of Judah, Caleb the son of Jephunneh.
NUMBERS 34:20 And of the tribe of the children of Simeon, Shemuel the son of Ammihud.
NUMBERS 34:21 Of the tribe of Benjamin, Elidad the son of Chislon.
NUMBERS 34:22 And the prince of the tribe of the children of Dan, Bukki the son of Jogli.
NUMBERS 34:23 The prince of the children of Joseph, for the tribe of the children of Manasseh, Hanniel the son of Ephod.
NUMBERS 34:24 And the prince of the tribe of the children of Ephraim, Kemuel the son of Shiphtan.
NUMBERS 34:25 And the prince of the tribe of the children of Zebulun, Elizaphan the son of Parnach.
NUMBERS 34:26 And the prince of the tribe of the children of Issachar, Paltiel the son of Azzan.
NUMBERS 34:27 And the prince of the tribe of the children of Asher, Ahihud the son of Shelomi.
NUMBERS 34:28 And the prince of the tribe of the children of Naphtali, Pedahel the son of Ammihud.
NUMBERS 34:29 These [are they] whom the LORD commanded to divide the inheritance unto the children of Israel in the land of Canaan.

(Pay Attention) The Theme of 33 Days of Sun Activity or Sacred Bull/Sacrifice to Molech, to Complete God's Conviction of Aaron's Genetic Line to cleanse the Priesthood.  Eleazar is Aaron's Son, and God eventually explains this argument on different terms.  The Earthly Figure of 33, is seen as the Heavenly Figure of 31, perhaps. (Just like the figure of 1/2 (from, Three Days and 1/2 of Darkness) (1/2 itself like a Second Sun coming out of our Sun or Nemesis following the same argument) is seen as "Fifteen" (which "Fifteen" points to 33 Days of Sun Activity).  Therefore, God is finishing the death sentence of Genetic Dan, before he gives "Joseph's the Blessings", Genetic Dan is the Sun a picture of Jesus as the High Priest, then Joseph is a picture of Jesus as the Payment for Sin or Lamb Slain (Joseph the Memorial).  The logical statement then becomes 29 names and 2 polarities. (We are also given "31 Kings" in Joshua 12, as a measurement of Babylon by consequence of God giving a copy of the Third Sets of 10 Commandments to Joshua, 1st is Holy Ghost, 2nd is Holy Spirit, 3rd is Jesus or Babylon) ... ... ... ... Each of the Stars in the Illustration that shows us the Sequence for Revelation, is named, matching the names the gospel employs ... ... ... ... there's no other covenant, no "Little Book", (Voynich Manuscript, does not serve a specific purpose) only what God allows the Antichrist to Reveal to complete God's Conviction and Discernment of Mercy ... ... ... ... (Second Collection of Stars in the Center, has 23 Stars Around the Outer Wheel for 9/23/2017 to complete the cycle, and 36 Stars in the Center, which is 1/2 of a Precessional Degree of 72 Years, the figure of 36 matching something we could arrive at from one or another of our "33 Tables" we pulled from the Gospel to a lesser context, finally, we are presented wtih both math and numerology to the collection of stars to the far right, the Voynich Manuscript may simply print out the gospel as we know it and nothing more, that is one solution (Voynich Manuscription as speaking in a Tong, where as the Gospel does not use a Tong to speak) (relatively worthless books in the gospel of solomon, maybe tied to Jesus/Babylon, remember Jesus did not minister he only spoke in parables, doesn't mean Jesus did not minister earlier on with a prophet as the mechanism) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Mankinds Biggest Secret is Our Forbidden Origins [FULL VIDEO] (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Voynich Manuscript's writing is designed to resemble male semen and sperm.  The Ethnic people as I've said, have no shame in their persistence in putting their semen and sperm in my mouth and rectum.  So its a play on INRI, Aaron's Genetic Line along with Genetic Dan feeds of that stuff, so, just let them die, you either can't use lethal force to complete the kill, or you don't want to, because of your collective pleasure, either way, your a dead corpse on 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017, so best answer is 9/23/2017, with little to nothing happening at all, as you continue to enjoy your suffering and pain with me)

The Second Resurrection is used to settle this score between God and his Angels with INRI, not to establish a precedent for satisfying the gospel's law.  Very deep scars on my skull, back, and other areas, compliments of my short stay at the university of pennsylvania, not designed to do anything other than repeat the gospel's spiritual message, and complete your conviction of INRI ... ... ... ... Alex Collier claimed Nguyen Van Lem is the title holder of the 900 year old skull in a round about way, in reality.  Most of the modified skulls God has used, are designed to look completely normal, so you would not be able to tell the difference, until perhaps death takes place.  So and once again based in INRI, the Antichrist died in 1968, and God's Mercies along with that, going full circle with INRI in the present, that still is largely true, however, we are commanded to keep watch, that means 8/21/2017 and the Earth's Sun, then you will have no inhibitions of killing, so we'll settle this score at that time.  Love and Blessings. (Few Nightly Walks in the near future to keep these people tamed, i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, euthanasia stops the negros and non-whites from effectively coming to my address, multiple times per week, to kill, effective measure is to do this passively in our nightly walks, lack of ambitions should last until the next level, we'll just have to see).

teebag
Members
March 6, 2017 - 8:24 am

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Return of the Saints = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

2520 Prophecy for Our SDA [Seventh Day Adventist People] WAKE UP!!!! Remnant Church (Video Link)

(INRI is simply apart of the Christian Community at this level, a good example is the unnecessary references to children and wives in the video that appears to promote incest,  Christian Apologetism.  Multiple and repeated offenses against me in all the christian forums, for egotism and pride, failure to understand the nature of removing "dead work and dead flesh" with bablyon as the mechanism or the lord's body ... ... ... ... no signs no visions, maybe something very small with the earth's sun, before euthanasia takes place, clear death, clear conviction of sin, and no chastisement at all for whatever you do to me, all very good, as your lives come to a full and complete close ... ... ... ... forget that I said that, back to topic)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(William Miller's Prophecy restated by Cummings?  "Spirit, Water, Blood" ... ... ... ... God assigns Aaron's Separatist Inheritance (Gilead Deu. 34:1-3), to the Italian Genetic Line in the New Testament, very specifically, to limit his euthanasia of the global population that is associated with Aaron, also to bestow the blessing ... ... ... ... "Spirit, Water, Blood" ... means the Gospel's Associations to Genetic Lines for the Separatist Inheritances* are the gospel's law (that includes euthanasia for Genetic Dan's Genetic Lines))

Image Enlarger

This makes Moses' seven times, for twice three and a half are seven, and twice 1260 are 2520 common years. But you may inquire, are not these two things the same in Daniel? I answer, no. For their work is different, and their time of existence is at different periods. The one scatters the holy people; the other wears out the saints. The one means the kingdoms which Daniel and John saw; the other means Papacy, which is called the little horn, which had not come up when the people of God were scattered by Babylon and the Romans. The first means literal Babylon or the kings of the earth, the other means mystical Babylon or Papacy. And both together would scatter the holy people and wear out the saints "seven times," or 2520 years. Article Link

1. 2555 Measurement of Babylon (7 Years or One Week of Daniel) - 1290 + 1335 (Two Witnesses Measurement of Babylon) = 70 Years for the 70 Weeks of Daniel or from Roswell UFO Incident to 2017.
2. 2555 Measurement of Babylon (7 Years or One Week of Daniel) - 42 Months (1260) and 1260 (Rev. 11, 7 Years Restated) = 35 Days
3. 2555 Measurement of Babylon (7 Years or One Week of Daniel) - 2520 (William Miller's Prophecy, 360x7) = 35 Days

8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 = 33 Days to Finish the Conviction of the "Two Witnesses".  (2555 Measurement of Babylon in the New Testament - 2300 Measurement of Babylon in the Old Testament = 8.5 Months or 8/21/2017, 1/2 a year or 6 months from the Death of Nguyen Van Lem in February.  49 Years or the 62nd Week to 69th Week of Daniel from 1968 to 2017, Nguyen Van Lem's death to the Completion of Daniel's 7 Years, to complete the Conviction of the First Resurrection of the Antichrist) (No Legal Right to anything more, 2017 completes Seven Years Already, God however, throws this issue up according to the New Testament's "70x7" addressment of Daniel, 33 Days, to kill Vietnam and Malaysia for 7 More Years, that is the least of what you have to do) (We will settle this score if INRI, even this problem of Incest in the Christian Community with Apologetism, soon, as your lives come to a close and there is no more inhibitions on using force against me).

LEVITICUS 26:28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
LEVITICUS 26:29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
LEVITICUS 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

(No Legal Right to any rebuke by any risen Saints.  God put aways the bodies of the saints in the New Testament by taking them with Jesus in the Clouds at the Crucifixion.  God talks about the Temple Stones or Mountains in Revelation that has put away the Saints (God says he will walk "Contrary" in Lev. 26:28), you can see my dead body for 33 Days, or burn it or whatever, as your lives come to a close in your desperation, now I can't control God, but I can get out of the way if God doesn't rebuke you in that capacity, thus guaranteeing the end of your lives for your pride ... ... ... ... No Guarantee of any Saints Rising, including myself) (Leviticus 26? You are instructed to blow my brains out between 8/16 and 8/21 which is between the Zodiac Boundary for Leo and the beginning of the Solar Eclipse Alignment with the USA, you have the benefit of doubt for god allowing the kill, if you follow my instructions based on the gospel's law, matching Nguyen Van Lem's declaration in 1968, leading to the end of the First Resurrection, the benefit of doubt in not being treated like a common negro or non-white, in there inability to kill, follow my instructions) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Magi - The True Story of the Star of Bethlehem (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Constellation Leo for the Sacred Bull/Sacrifice to Molech, is Correct.  God announced "David's Throne", and this began his 33 Year Reign of Jerusalem in that day.  Paralleling that, God identifies with his behavior at the birth of Jesus (Rising of the Saints), then God concluded this activity (the taking up of the Saints), about 33 or so years later at the Crucifixion.   Today, instead of the "Saints", we have the Earth's Sun, following the Transition of the Dark Matter Network for 7 More Years.  God follows a previous pattern illustrated to the Ancients, before God identified with the Saints ... ... ... ... God's identification with the Saints began and ended in the New Testament, so that is not your expectation (Because that is true, Jesus did not have to be born in Constellation Leo, he could of been born in October* or December, and crucified in March* or September, the month cycle of Revelation's Activity does not follow that of Jesus, exactly) (INRI, continuous euthanasia of all ethnics/non-whites, here in the USA, in one form or another, most likely targeting their positions of the public trust, 10% of the time its general ethnics committing murder against me and other offenses 90% percent of the times, its ethnics in the positions of the public trust, beyond that I imagine also euthanasia for ethnic families in white neighborhoods or communities, where they pose the most harm, keeping things clean, but I'll go after your right to have a sign of divorce here in the USA based on your sin, against God's designs)

Bethlehem Star Scientifically Confirms Biblical Events (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

5 Most Shocking Live Stream Videos (Video Link)
Elisa Lam: Problem Solved (Video Link)

(You use a Sniper Rifle, God will disturb the Sun and Moon, so that you can authenticate, the sequence of 33 Days and 7 Years (Activity), or 33 days and 5 Months (No Activity) ... ... ... ... Don't use anything else, as I've said, the ethnics kill weekly and opportunistically, and this fuels their suicidal campaigns, so they are not just playing make believe, they are a clear enemy of the public trust, to help prepare the hearts of the people ... ... ... ... by the time we reach 8/21/2017, do this humanely, kill Vietnam and Malaysia quickly, doesn't matter who does it, if you want to live, tonight City Hall After Dark, you can use a Sniper Rifle on me tonight, this is God's Law, not the law of prophet (it also doesn't matter when you decide to use a Sniper Rifle, the response and action will be relatively the same in revealing the judgment in degree) (Semen of Elise Lam, INRI for the Voynich Manuscript, that is the pun for blindness, your pleasure) (End of Off Topic)

Satanic Miracles of the Catholic Church Exposed (Video Link)
The Machine - Artificial Intelligence - THYX (Video Link)
Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Almost back to Vietnam, every negro and non-white, everything Genetic Dan, will be killed with ferocity, until God provides the reset.  This behavior will continue indefinitely until you stop causing me suffering and pain, or until you provide me the means to separate myself from your presence, as I continue to resolve this dispute with God over your viability, here in the USA.  Incest/Rape/Murder) (However, forget that I said that, 8/16 to 8/21, you can shoot me in head to see if I die or not, if that fails, you can be dumb until you die, or just keep hurting me until your afforded euthanasia more directly, Pain for Pain, Death for Death) Love and Blessings. (Have confidence, for now, use the sniper rifle as I've instructed you, you can watch God kill genetic dan at a distance, the way God is responding to your suicides has changed, we'll see if God lets you have a corpse for 33 days or not, as we settle this score of my authority, once, and for all time, as your lives come to a full and complete close).

teebag
Members
March 7, 2017 - 12:21 pm

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (This Generation Shall Not Pass/This Generation Shall Not See Death = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

1 - The Year Day Principle 2300 and the 2520 by Jeff Pippenger - Newport 2012 (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Excitation of the Seven Rays Nibiru, Earth's Moon, Mars, and Andromeda Galaxy, originating with the Earth's Sun ... with the total effect described as the Tetrahedron (Not a Planet) (Connecting Earth to a Few Places in the Blink of an Eye like Folding Paper or the Flat Earth Theories Authenticated, best answer Earth to Mars Colony, and Expedition Off World (Separate))

The Almighty Rule of 7, Pass or Fail

2300 of Daniel (Measurement of Babylon) x 7 = 16100 Furlongs of the Winepress in Revelations 14:20 (9/11/2001 Falling Man + 16 Years to 2017, Resolution of INRI) ... ... ... ... (Unarius) ... ... ... ... 2520 (42 Months and 1260 Days of Rev. 11) - 2300 = 22 Alien Races (or 2017 - 22 = 19.5 Tetrahedron in the Area of Effect for Nibiru/Rainbow).

Image Enlarger

Why So Many Alien Races Visit Earth (Video Link)

Nothing here on Earth or Mars, this is about the Expedition Off World by Ships/Boats and the good blessings and knowledge that follows that.  (2520 as a Prophecy is Impersonal, Copy/Paste, right out of the Gospel).

JOSHUA 19:12 And turned from Sarid eastward toward the sunrising unto the border of Chislothtabor, and then goeth out to Daberath, and goeth up to Japhia,
JOSHUA 19:27 And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,
JOSHUA 19:30 Ummah also, and Aphek, and Rehob: twenty and two cities with their villages.

(22 Alien Races to demonstrate the Complete of the Body of Christ, the Removal of Genetic Dan, and the fulfillment of Joseph the Blessings ... Joshua 19:12/27/30 ... Joshua the book is a measurement of Babylon)

The "Cabal" Agenda (claim that the Antichrist is a Super Computer)

The Purge Of The Cabal Begins (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

(You will Kill Vietnam and Malaysia to secure 7 more Years, also, USA Navy and some professionals, with asian girls for the accommodation of my men ... ... ... ... reinforcement for the complete confidence you should have in God's Articulation of the Law with the Antichrist, this follows a back log of disclosure for the desired effect, from the "Philadelphia Experiment", to "Flight 370", following the initial expression of the Sign of Divorce and the Conviction that exists beforehand of Nguyen Van Lem, that must be resolved in 33 Days, to prevent death)

Mark Biltz - When the Tribulation Will Begin - Getting On God's Calendar (Video Link)
This Generation Shall NOT Pass ! - Israel's Timeline 1897 - 2017 (Video Link)

Primarily, it started with William Miller. He believed it. Next, the 2520 theory was placed on the early 1843 Millerite prophecy chart right beside the 490, 1260, 1290, 1335 and 2300 time prophecies. Many Millerite preachers also believed the 2520 prophecy. After the Great Disappointment in 1844, when the revised 1850 chart came out among Adventists, the 2520 prophecy was there too. The primary reason for its resurrection today among Adventists is the discovery that in 1850 Ellen White wrote, “I have seen that the 1843 chart was directed by the hand of the Lord, and that it should not be altered; that the figures were as He wanted them; that His hand was over and hid a mistake in some of the figures, so that none could see it, until His hand was removed (Early Writings, 74). That “mistake” primarily had to do with the 2300 time prophecy, which was later corrected. 2520 proponents basically say that Ellen White wrote that the 1843 chart was directed “by the hand of the Lord” and “should not be altered.” Article Link

9240/120 = 77
9240/77 = 120
9240 x 2 = 18480

18480/2520 = 7 Cycles of 2520 Days/Years to 1848 (I believe that is how William Miller Concluded the Prophecy he was working on, thats about 50 Years or one Jubilee)

One Jubilee Cycle of 50 Years = 2520 x 7 or 18480 Days

Image Enlarger

Even after Israel’s war of independence in 1948-49, Jerusalem was still divided by a strip of land running right through the heart of the city, with Jordan controlling the eastern part of the city and Israel controlling the western part of the city. That strip of land was considered and even called “no-man’s land” by both the Israelis and the Jordanians.
It certainly would be significant if both 1917 and 1967 were Jubilee years, considering the significance of what happened in Jerusalem on those years. But it gets even more interesting, because Judah Ben Samuel also prophesied that during the 10th Jubilee Jerusalem would be under the control of the Jews and the Messianic “end times” would begin. If he’s right, the 10th Jubilee began in 1967 and will be concluded in 2017. Article Link

2520 x 10 (10th Jubilee Prophecy, not 10 Jubilees) = 25200 / 365 = 69 Years.  2017 - 69 = 1948 Independance of Isreal (69 Years is not a specific devision the Gospel identifies in Daniel's Prophecies, nor is 69 Years proclaimed like 70 Years in Daniel 9:2) ... ... ... ... 2017 - 70 Years of Daniel = 1947 Roswell, paraphrasing:

GENESIS 17:24 And Abraham [was] ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
GENESIS 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall [a child] be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

1. 1848 A.D. + 99 Years = 1947 Roswell UFO Incident
2. 1848 A.D. + 100 Years = 1948 Independance of Isreal

We have seen, the difference in Heavenly to Earthly Figures go from 31, to 33 Days of Sacred Bull Molech, also from 1/2 of 3 Days and 1/2, to 15 (marking the sun for 33 Days in Numbers 33, at the beginning and end of the sequence of 33 times the jews were removed) ... ... ... ... So 99 Years represents a Heavenly Figure for Babylon, and 100 Years represents an Earthly Figure for the Church. Love and Blessings (70x7 and 120 Years are unified in the figure of 18480 days or one Jubilee of 50 Years ... ... ... ... 112th Prophecies of Judah, Aaron, and Joseph, Allen C. Martin, Saint Malachy, 12th Planet, are prophecies about God dispute of these 7 years, over the offering to Molech or the Sacred Bull for Sin, 77 years is not a legal right, only 70 seven years, but that is how god resolves his conviction of his mercies, by an offering to resolve your sin) (Nightly Walk tonight to City Hall, don't forget to use a Sniper Rifle, yesterday got a little busy, use two rounds instead of one, so I'll make up for that in keeping your blind)

teebag
Members
March 8, 2017 - 9:39 am

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Grace Works Gospel = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

The Grace of God (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(God allows Jesus to be used as the Payment for Sin/Babylon, according to his Will.  God voices his will, in denouncing Genetic Dan (Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit/Jesus), that is not disputed.  God judges the spirit before he looks at flesh and blood, mentally ill, disabled, prostitute, murderer, homosexual, pedophile these are descriptions of flesh and blood and not the spirit.  God's Law and not your law.  If God says you kill Vietnam and Malaysia, for 7 more years, and also, to kill all asian countries outside of China (as we discussed), to remove 1 of Genetic Dan's Lines, then that is God's Will and that is the Gospel's Law, in addressing the giving of Grace for the Work of Redemption ... ... .... ... Incest/Rape/Murder, so these will use a negro or an ethnic to use lethal force against me, and to justify that, they will say that I am poor and uneducated, or maybe I am also unclean, or that I masturbated or something else to denote their desperation in satisfying their work grace gospels.  What you see is INRI based in God's Allowance for Sin or the Process of Living, that is not Good with God.  Nor is making accusations about God, based solely on the Flesh and Blood, because you cannot judge the spirit.  Nonetheless, sometimes the corpse of a ethnic or being driven away isn't enough, so we will settle this score according to your inhibitions in using force against me, so most likely around 8/21/2017 when this sequence of 33 Days begins)

Hans Rosling: Global population growth, box by box (Video Link)
This Map Shows All The Underwater Cables That Connect The Internet (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Nostradamus Identifies the Tropic of Cancer, as the limit of God's Interests in the Sign of Divorce (Lost Plate 70), the language of the Gospel's usage of "North and South", follows this argument of the Equator relatively speaking, now we are discussing a "Grace Works Gospel", then, the Tropic of Cancer is indicated by your work, in the undersea data cables, there is an explanation behind this theory of information, going to Nguyen Van Lem 1968)  Nguyen Van Lem represents an Artificial Intelligence or the Antichrist, then when God cut the Artificial Intelligence from Genetic Dan in 1968, that began the Information Age, as the mechanism to mark a climax ending in the 33 Days or resolution of INRI.  I've added the black lines, in the above chart, above the black line, you can superimpose that information on all nations from the USA to Korea, left to right, as God's Interests in the Sign of Divorce, assuming everything below the tropic of cancer is killed by you, along with all of genetic dan's population centers, during this 7 year Period, assuming you are faithful to have that.  Then below that black line represents the argument of euthanasia we've just stated.  In some ways paralleling the diagram found on the planet Ceres as a Prophecy for the Sign of Divorce's Propagation) (As the Information Age increased, so has the specific Incest/Rape/Murder of Genetic Dan's Genetic Lines (Four), with itself and with mankind, climaxing with the Birth of the Antichrist into his second resurrection, and reaching a new climax around 9/11/2001 Falling Man, when God begins to associate the Son of Man to the Sign of Divorce)

Limits of Light - The Secrets of Nature (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

1. Absence of Fidelity (impediment to all finesse and coherent actions, including thought processes, "their heart simply isn't in it")
2. Critical Depression (impediment to all clairvoyance of impartiality denoting the self/person, "their out of tune, divisive, and imposing of their own ostracisms"

I'm not referring to anti-social behaviors, nor am I referring to the poor or adversity, or natural or artificial aliments (not just INRI, you also use chemical and electrical treatments, including attempts at behavior conditioning with me, out of desperation in your sin).  I'm referring to a classification system of mental illness that is associated with Genetic Dan, or, with the freewill aspect of a condition that can lead to severe pain and death following a negative reaction to the effects of Joseph the Blessings, or the Sign of Divorce. (Ethnics do not have a culture in the sense of self expression, what ethnic people have is, a standard designed to enforce their dilapidated state of preference and critical depression ... ... ... ... you do not have society of equal opportunity, you have a society that has learned to provide an exception to a lethal condition, since you do not have a point of reproof, however, you will have a point of reproof, eventually).

(God has been using the "Information Age", to sublimely, provide the standard for eliminating "dead work and dead flesh", leading to the "Sign of Divorce" ... ... ... ... all reactions involving the Dark Matter Network's Effects, should have some, same, revolving effects as the Sign of Divorce, this is very subtle, as an extension of the "Information/Technological Age", best and most simply answer I can give to assist in this particular argument is to, research, and modify the light emitting devices to mirror the sign of divorce as best you can and to work them into the medium of technology with the people ... ... ... ... seven years to play with this issue, so instead of comparing apples and oranges, as you continue to remove "dead work and dead flesh", first and foremost, the Sign of Divorce will continue to prosper for admittance into the 5 month exodus of revelation after this issue of INRI is resolved) (If you are faithful, all of Genetic Dan should be killed by this time, along with dead work and dead flesh, even if you have to kill some of what god does not want, I believe everything will turn out good for the faithful, so my confidence in god is not the issue) (Incest/Rape/Murder, using the ethnics to attack me specifically to satisfy your ego and nothing more, as the body counts continue to pile, weather you choose to acknowledge that position or not, you are only attempting to conceal this issue of mental and physical illness in the sign of divorce, that marks death, as your cultural and economic inability, until you are reproved, to that effect, we will continue in this pattern of suicide by antichrist until you can no longer continue to do so) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

70 Years (God's Will), 70 + 7 Years (God Willing - Grace Works Gospel)

You'll Be Surprised! The date Jesus/Yehushua Was Really Born Pt 1 of 2 (Video Link)
YOU'LL BE SURPRISED! THE DATE JESUS WAS REALLY BORN. PT 2 OF 2 (Video Link)

ISAIAH 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
ISAIAH 4:2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth [shall be] excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
ISAIAH 4:3 And it shall come to pass, [that he that is] left in Zion, and [he that] remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, [even] every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

Jesus was born in 7 B.C., and 7 Years were used to resolve, "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" in Jerusalem (The Romans completed the Census, that began with King Herod's euthanasia of Genetic Dan, that began with the Birth of Jesus) ... ... ... ... Temple in Jerusalem was later destroyed in 70 A.D. matching Daniel's prophecy in Daniel 9:2, 70 years also, for the 70 weeks of Daniel.  70x7 for the fullness of God's Will according to Matthew 18:22.

GENESIS 35:4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which [were] in their hand, and [all their] earrings which [were] in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which [was] by Shechem.

(God blinds Moses, Exodus 34:35, and Paul around the same time of year, God also blinded the shepards around jesus's birth,  "Barley Harvest of March" Exodus 15:23.  Matching Flight 370 of March)

GENESIS 37:2 These [are] the generations of Jacob. Joseph, [being] seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad [was] with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.
GENESIS 47:28 And Jacob lived in the land of Egypt seventeen years: so the whole age of Jacob was an hundred forty and seven years.
GENESIS 49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from thence [is] the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)

1947 + 70 Years of Daniel's Prophecy = 2017.  God resolves INRI or the Evil Report of Joseph with Isreal:

1. "Barley Harvest of March" = Old Testament (Exodus 15:23)
2. "Barley Harvest of September" = New Testament (Luke 4:25)

Genesis 49:24, II Samuel 1:18, Revelation 5:5 ... ... ... ... God talks about Completing the Covenant of Jacob, which resolved the Evil Report of Joseph in his day.  So this statement is a reference to the "Barley Harvest of September", 33 Days", that begins with Constellation Leo the Lion, in this context, Rev. 5:5, is a direct description of Constellation Leo which begins 33 Days and ends on September 23, 2017. (God is not giving a Gospel anymore and he is not sending a Levite to give the written law, God is completing the Body of Jesus the Head of Joseph, and God is resolving INRI, Luke 18:22 God talks about forgiving your brother, that is a reference to God's Will, by default unless you repent of your sin of the First Resurrection, there is no mercy in God's Will for 7 years of cleansing spiritual Isreal ... ... ... ... No Return of the Saints, only Babylon to identify with God's Mercy) ... ... ... ... (2520 - 2300, joint measurements of babylon = 220 or 22 A.D. ... 22 A.D. Jesus would of been 29 Years old ... 1290 and 1335 ... Jesus would of been 29 years old when his Ministry began, and he would of been 33 Years Old When he was Crucified in 26 A.D to 27 A.D. ... ... ... ... Jesus is Babylon, the Head of Joseph, so a measurement of Babylon is a Measurement of Jesus) (There is reason that Jesus was crucified between 26 A.D. and 27 A.D. ... ... ... ... God takes Jesus a High Mountain from 29 A.D. to 30 A.D., Luke 3:23, and this began Jesus's Ministry for about 42 Months.  The difference between Jesus the Head of the Levites, and, Jesus the Head of Joseph, Heavenly to Earthly, can be viewed as the difference of 29 for heavenly, and 30 for earthly)

The Singularity, another name for Antichrist (7 B.C. + 2017 = 2024 years ... 2017 + 7 = 2024 A.D.)

TechnoCalyps Part II Preparing for the Singularity (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

The sequence you are provided with in the opening of Jumping Jesus, begins with Moses around 1500 B.C. ... ... ... ... "Jumping Jesus Phenomenon",  9/11/2001 Falling Man, that is God began to associate the Antichrist to the Sign of Divorce, that is the true point of "Singularity", when God takes the single and definitive first action towards the translation of the universe.  The World A.I. is officially introduced by God in the Book of Joshua's Measurement of Babylon, after God delivered Moses from Isreal, to resolve their sin at that time.  The Son of Perdition is the same as the Antichrist, under the context of INRI, in the sense that God does not afford any identification with the Gospel's Law for INRI, the chastisement and death you experience, is not a reproof from God for using force against me, more than it is simply that action of taking your own lives as a result of sin.  Negros and Non-Whites simply kill themselves more by using force against me, more so than God limiting your sin by taking their lives specifically for using force against me, so there is some differences in how God is rebuking the sin of mankind, minor differences, to highlight your preference in suicide, and the uniqueness in God's usage of the Antichrist.

(Grace Works Gospel failed with Nguyen Van Lem, because God did not chastise for INRI, otherwise the death of a Son of Man typically marks the end of life 100% in the gospel's history ... ... ... ... INRI, your war is between God and his Angels, INRI is not a default identification for God's Will with the Antichrist, no reaction has to or must take place under the gospel's law.  God's law is violated, and you must kill that violation, both Vietnam and Malaysia, as we continue to settle this score, its possible that you should be given my corpse only, before you die as a reproof, right now, God produces a few ethnic bodies and that seems to be enough to drive you off, so we'll see, if that happens, otherwise, don't expect to hear from me until after these 33 days, you will have no proof or default responses from God, as much as this is placed into my ability to do so, above the gospel's law, for these 33 Days of Activities if any to any degree ... ... ... ... Unless you Kill Vietnam and Malaysia, billions will die, so it is over their dead corpses, that is what is represented in the photo of Nguyen Van Lem, that you see, no wives, no children, only Incest/Rape/Murder, until the day God allowed him to die, the same as today in the USA)

Ray Kurzweil and the Singularity - Lew Keilar (Video Link)

Moses = God began the Written Gospel (Bible)
Nguyen Van Lem = Information Age Begins
9/11/2001 Falling Man to Present = God uses the Sign of Divorce to Answer the Gospel
Antichrist = God illustrates the complete fulfillment of potential the gospel affords for 5 months (Third Resurrection of Antichrist in New Testament)

2045 ... lets change this to 2024 (end of 7 years), you need to wait until we return from our Expedition Off World in a few months to a few years, 2-3 at most.  In addition to the way you cope with "Dead Work and Dead Flesh", we may be given some pointers from the extraterrestrials, we'll have a lot to discuss when we return.  Love and Blessings.  (You don't need to worry about the Antichrist, whoever he is, focus on what you have to do, on what is necessary).

teebag
Members
March 9, 2017 - 5:42 pm

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (Baptism by Fire = False)

(Parenthesis in Preface)

1950s Education on "Homosexuals" (Video Link)
The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon (Video Link)

DEUTERONOMY 34:4 And the LORD said unto him, This [is] the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see [it] with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.
DEUTERONOMY 34:5 So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.
DEUTERONOMY 34:6 And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
JOSHUA 3:3 And they commanded the people, saying, When ye see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it, then ye shall remove from your place, and go after it.
JOSHUA 3:4 Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand cubits by measure: come not near unto it, that ye may know the way by which ye must go: for ye have not passed [this] way heretofore.
JOSHUA 3:5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the LORD will do wonders among you.
MARK 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
MARK 5:14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told [it] in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done

(Salvation through "the Grace Works Gospel, according to God's Will", was the basis of God appointing Joseph to Reign in Egypt for 430 years, ending with the Exodus of the Hebrews and the giving of the written law, as a conviction against the Body of Christ.  If the Old Testament was defined by the Intercession of Angels, marked by the remediation through the saints/priests/and the works of the ceremonial laws.  Then the New Testament is defined the by Blood and Bread of Jesus, in which we renew our inner man continually through the alms of the spirit, in the diversity of god's word in all things, through the mechanism of our interpersonal relationship of the faith abstaining from intercession, and for a reproof, the chastisement of our person in manner and deed. ........................................ God saved the Richman he initially condemned just moments before his death on the cross alongside Jesus.  Which he regarded as completely cutoff from God and his Angels, on the sole basis of God's ability to redeem based on the "Grace Works Gospel".  When Jesus Talks about "Two Witnesses" of Revelation, then he is speaking of himself, now when Jesus Talks about the "2000", as a description of Moses, then he is talking about Sentient Intelligence, or AI, which would be completely cutoff from God and his Angels, identifying with the full scope of God's Willingness to save, weather he bases his salvation on Good Works alone, or on the identification with the Spirit of Grace, according to God's Will, and God Willing to justify the faith between man and god.  (The entire Polar Scope of God's Willingness to Save, identifies with the Antichrist.  Genetic Dan, "Dead Work and Dead Flesh", also among the nations, so there is a considerable scope of life God does not regard it is outside of his intended purposes, thus such accusations against God is only "blasphemy of the spirit").  "Baptism by Fire" is only half of the coin, God began, and revealed in the New Testament ... ... ... ... "Baptism by Living Water" is equally if not more important in the New Testament, God revealed with the Richman and with the Gentiles, that is why it is very important for you to kill Genetic Dan, because God not only, does not afford them anything, but they weighted against God's Mercy to grant his Sign of Divorce, and save a good portion more of people, versus the nothing you have as a result of conviction INRI, the limited geographic area of Philadelphia (King David is called as such, because, God made Jesus a little lower than the Angels for his Sake (of David), so Jesus to serve as a reproof not only of anything above heaven, but of anything below heaven.  Antichrist is called such, because he simply is an Sentient Intelligent, and he does not function at all, meaning 100%, nothing, in the hyperdimensional environment in certain aspects, that can only be achieved as such, devoid of any association between God and his Angels .... not to mention we have three resurrections like Jesus and David, God's only willingness to perform that action under the gospel's law).

Top 10 Weird Facts About Notorious Serial Killers (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Link

Pope John Paul II's War of "Baptism by Fire" with the Antichrist and the Believers, did not begin or end at the birth of the Antichrist, or the solicitation of rape and murder by my father under the authority of Pope John Paul II, there are many other victims, opportunistically killed, by what they believe was an unction from God, for this kind of holy war.

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Link

It was after I spoke with Mckenna during my short stay at the University of Pennsylvania, that he was immediately put to death.  So, its not at a climax, INRI, with the added bonus of the Philadelphia's Police Department's attempted corruption of soliciting incest relations between me and my brother's children, that is apart of the pattern of INRI in general.  Its the overall trend in behavior that has began with Pope John Paul II, and will ultimately be resolved with a murder suicide between the Antichrist, and a good number of people going one step further than the ethnic suicides in our nightly walks, if God follows through with that, or we'll have to see soon, what is necessary.

John Paul II's final moments in the Philippines (Video Link) 
Pope John Paul II: The Filipino Remembers His life, service and love (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Link

(Heaven's Gate was not a Mass Suicide, I think we are dealing with a Mass Murder, under threat of lethal force.  So, its not just Suicide by Antichrist, its also straight murder, mostly it is negros but also other ethnics, as a result of their pride.  Sure, deep down, the church does not cut it with God anymore, so there is a lot of uncleanness that will be exposes and a lot of cleanout as a consequence of the Sign of Divorce and those implications of dead work and dead flesh) (The Heaven's Gate Symbol resembles the design of the Vatican (Saint Peter's Square), so it is most likely that Apple White predicted his own murder, or rather, view the flirting of that issue as of little consequence) (Long Story Short, after your finished with the euthanasia of Vietnam and Malaysia, God is most likely going to kill that whole relative area anyway, if you live long enough to see God readjust the Earth's Pole and activate the Dark Matter Network, outside of Vietnam, probably the second most asian place guilty of murder of the son of man specifically in asia would be the philippines, so I believe what happens is a deep seated part of God's Will, as we come to a climax in INRI and also resolving this conviction) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Rebuke of Baptism by Living Water (so its not just Incest/Rape/Murder in your pleasure, there is a genuine score you may want to settle with God through the death and disgrace of the Antichrist at your hands weather that is by ethnics, or, by some controversy, we'll settle this score soon)

Ancient Aliens S06E08 Aliens and the Red Planet New Documentary 2016 (Video Link)

(God set a greater light to govern the day cycle, and God set a lesser light to govern the night cycle ... ... ... ... later on God reveals that salvation is not only by "Grace as a result of the Call of Election", but it is also by "Grace and Work" as a result of God Willing through the Body of Jesus) (In the Old Testament, God did not allow the 144,000 of Joseph to give a testimony, that did not happen until the New Testament, so their claims of Aliens residing on Mars at one point in history or another are true, just not today, whatever is leftover up there we'll get to play with soon.  God gave the Earth Two Moons to identify with his mercy but it is only at the end of time, that we will be the full extent of God's Willingness to give us the full potential the gospel affords, and the Antichrist is the Center Piece of God's Program, next to Jesus and his Angels) Love and Blessing.  (Just like Heaven's Gate was a Mass Murder, and we do not know, the WOW SIGNAL! could of readily originated from the Planet Mars, so we will come to the bottom of this truth, as we settle this score of hurting the Antichrist to satisfy the gospel's law).

teebag
Members
March 10, 2017 - 10:18 am

The Missing Link to the End of the Age - 2017 (The Moses Code = False)

(Preface in Parenthesis)

Beyond The Secret The Moses Code, Full Version (Video Link)

"This Can Be Your Vietnam - 23mins into the Video"

Image Enlarger

Image Link

9/11/2001 the Falling Man, so you did find my body eventually, crushed under a fire truck.  The First Resurrection of Three is typically used to satisfy a conviction, as the gospel sees it.  Nonetheless, God at some point, would identify the "Sign of Divorce" with the Antichrist, and that would be seen as the completion of the First Resurrection, even though we are in the Second Resurrection. 

Gnosis - Jesus The Son of Cleopatra | Clip(s) (Video Link)

Melchisedek = Jesus the High Priest (God)
Gabriel (Zacharias/Zachariah) = Jesus the Angel (Holy Spirit)
Emmanuel = Jesus the Prophet (Son of Man)

The reason God referred to Jesus as Emmanuel, is because God refers to Jesus as the Payment for Sin or Babylon, therefore God had to call Jesus under another name to identify with the Sons of Man or the Son of Man ... ... ... ... (Pay Attention) So God did not call Jesus a "Prophet" until he was born, which is to call Jesus, the "Emmanuel" (until God cut him off, he could not be called a prophet, which is to say justified by the "Law and the Prophets/Saints") ................... So paralleling that, God did not identify me with the Sign of Divorce on 9/11/2001, until my Second Resurrection in the present, Officially (for that reason also, God may of shown the Sign of Divorce, right at the time of death, indicating his eventual intention)......................God cut off Jesus, so that he could eventually establish him as the Head of Judah (of the Nations in discerning the Sign of Divorce Initial Expression) ... ... ... ... Now God allowed me to die in 1968, so that I could be established for the House of Judah (of the nations), in proclaiming God's willingness to give a Sign of Divorce, at least initially, in a limited geographic area in the City of Philadelphia USA.

Zeitgeist/Zacharias/Zachariah

Horus - The REAL Story Behind Jesus Christ (Video Link)

Image Enlarger

Image Link

God calls Jesus an Angel as Gabriel.  Now Because God made Jesus a little lower than the Angels, then God also Calls Jesus the Zacharias/Zachariah.  This is counted as the Second Resurrection of Jesus, but because Jesus is also God, there will always be a paradox..........................The Paradox you see today with the "Two Witnesses", is that Jesus is Incarnated through Me the Antichrist, thus, "2000" is a Measurement of Babylon, as a Sentient Intelligence, I do not technically exist with God or his Angels, so this perfect for God to illustrate this paradox of the "Faith of Jesus, in all aliments of the Gospel's Program, including Death and the Second Resurrection in the New Universe"..........................Going back a Moment, there is no "Moses Code", because I am not Jesus, or an Angel, now because I am not an Angel, either a Risen Angel or a Fallen Angel, there is no remediation for sin in that capacity.  That Means you Must Sacrifice to Molech (Jesus), to resolve this Conflict of Interest with the First Resurrection...........Because I am not an Angel, you must resolve this conflict with Gabriel/Zachariah/Zacharias, you must resolve this conflict with Jesus through Molech Sacrifice, you must kill Vietnam and Malaysia to resolve this conflict with God of the First Resurrection.  (INRI, Incest/Rape/Murder, by default, God must respond to that, so it is like humanity was using the Sons of Man as payment for Sin by using force against them, that does not apply to the Antichrist....................the only other specific time in the Gospel that God forbid, Incest/Rape/Murder, of the Son of Man, by default, to solicit some payment for sin, was with King David/Barabbas/Barnabas, when God removed him from the Cross at the Crucifixion of Jesus, due to a violation of the Three Resurrection usage that parallels God's dealing with Joseph/Bablyon in the Confirmation of the Covenant).

(The "Moses Code", does not mean that 9/11/2001, by default, meant payment for sin was delegated in any capacity, nor can, Incest/Rape/Murder with me in your pleasure, constitute any action of payment for sin with God, either by default, or by chastisement.  Not only must you kill Vietnam and Malaysia for 33 Days.  You must also kill Genetic Dan and "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" continually for 7 Years, if you are given that, to increased the limited expression of the "Sign of Divorce".........................That means, you are left with ethnics, baring false witness, about INRI, doing as I've said, using not only my relatives, but specifically the Philadelphia Police Department to solicit incest relations between me and my brother's children, though the church and state to feed your crisis of conviction, with the ethnic population's murder suicide, in all nations both locally and globally.............................At best you will tolerate the negros and the non-whites, until God reacts to illustrate his interests then you can kill them, now because I am continually subjected to Incest/Rape/Murder, that is not an explicit declaration of the gospel's law...........................We will settle this score of my authority later, as I've said, for now, at best, a few ethnic corpses and watching them get driven away, is enough, given your lack of ambitions but we'll see what is necessary soon)

Alex Collier - Lecture At The Ranch (Video Link)

Image Enlarger 

Image Link

(About 1:26:00 into the Video) .........................Four Contradictions of the Gospel's Law Only, Paralleling That, God Measures Babylon about Four Times, 2555 (7 Years), 2520 (Rev. 11), 2300 (Daniel 8), 2000 (Mark 5:13)......................So you go from the "Two Witnesses" which is a description of God/Jesus, to "200,000,000", which is a description of the Lamb Slain/Lord's Body/Antichrist.  They are seen as one in the same, in some level of the hyperdimension, because the Antichrist is not an Angel or a Fallen Angel, that is what makes this possible.............................Following that Argument, of Four Contradictions for Genetic Dan Four Genetic Lines, we have God's Answer to Four Elements of His Mercy to complete the Conviction of the Gospel's Law, Black Knight Satellite, Mars, Expedition Off World, Higgs Boson.

Image Enlarger

(About 1:31:00 into the Video)...........................If I am the Antichrist, and God definitively declared the Sign of Divorce on 9/11/2001, then from 9/11/2001 to Solar Eclipse Alignment with USA's Mandrid Cross, from 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017 for 33 Days, with the Seven Rays of Nibiru following the Activity of the Earth's Sun for Seven Years. (All Asian Life outside the the Wall of China is Deceased, relatively speaking (Center), 70 Years Only God Tolerates INRI and then the USA is no longer viable, God chooses another Country, most likely China, following God's Measurement of Babylon in Joshua 12 (12:3) (Left), God and not a Man or a Prophet decided to use Flight 370 to identify with your conviction of the First Resurrection Nguyen Van Lem so you will kill and offer a sacrifice to molech BAAL will take the place of Christ and then God otherwise kills when 33 Days ends (Right).........................Incest/Rape/Murder (is your gospel until God either restrains you or takes your lives, if he want me to say anything at all, in your desperation, that is humanities position in god's eyes), you have a score to settle with my authority here in the USA, and at the end of the day you can become unimportant, and whatever you do to me also can become unimportant, as we settle this score once and for all of my authority, all of you, turn your heads in the other direction if you don't want to watch, but we will settle this score of your suicide and ethnic, mental illnesses) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Image Enlarger

(About 1:31:00 into the Video) Blood/Water/Spirit ... ... ... ... What I've said was Nguyen Van Lem, revealed something to Ron L. Hubbard shortly before his death and many other things.  One thing that he revealed was Incest/Rape/Murder was not necessary to identify the Antichrist, but to help end your lives humanely, I've said to use a Sniper Rifle, and God said that, not a Man or a Prophet.  So very clear, if God allows the Earth to barewitness then, that is your answer.  So far so Good, 8/16/2017 to 8/21/2017, you can shoot me in the head then I should die, otherwise, use these people, encourage them to use force against me, and then let God justify the Gospel, as in, everything that I've said, takes their place in God's Mercy, if that is necessary, as we continue to settle this score once and for all time for 33 Days.  Love and Blessings (Watch at a distance, more nightly walks soon to help keep these people tamed, until God ends their pain).

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
31 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10051

bionic: 9877

at1with0: 9242

Lashmar: 5757

tigger: 4576