A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Revisiting Harold Camping's 5/21 for 2015
December 13, 2015
5:27 pm
teebag
Forum Posts: 215
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Preface

The Day After Harold Camping's False Prophecy (Pastor Charles Lawson) VIDEO

You just told everyone several times, that "No Man/One (Moses)" knows the approximate time of the Lord's Return (Stated by Nostradamus on Lost Plate 67 Article).  There are only two personalities in the Gospel this phrase can apply to, one person is Moses, and the other one is Elias (God/Jesus).  Thousands of years ago, the Apostles asked Jesus about the end of time, and Jesus gave them an answer in Matthew 24.  Perplexed by the answer of Jesus, the Apostles humbled themselves and began to ask, who is such a man that Jesus would reveal the date of his return?  Eventually Jesus took the Apostles up a Mountain like the Mountain Moses went up to before God revealed his Glory, and he said to the Fallen Angels, as it is written in my Gospel, Moses is appointed for the rise and fall of many.  From that time forth, the Apostles ceased to ask Jesus about his return any further.  (After the passing of the Lord, the Apostles raised up the Apostle Paul, after he had seen the glory of Star Wormwood).

5/21 for 2015 Back Log

JOHN 1:40 One of the two which heard John [speak], and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
JOHN 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
JOHN 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.

1. Gospel Goes out into all the Nations (Harold Camping)
2. Great Tribulation of the Lord's Coming (calling the Catholic Church to Repent)
3. Revelation of "Two Witnesses Slain" (Moses called Apollyon and Abaddon)

God has summarized Matthew 24, the "End Time" into three phases.

1. 1994 + 21 Years = 2015 (7 B.C. + 2000 years to Second Coming of Christ, Mark 5:13, Haggai 2:16 = Ezekiel 17:16)
2. 12/21/2015 to 3/23/2016 (93 Days or the 100 Pound Weight of Moses and the Lord's Body in the name of Joseph ... Luke 17:16-18, Joshua 24:23 + John 19:39 = Exodus 13:19)
3. 3/23/2016 for 153 Days (30 years of Joseph + 1260 days of Joseph for the Lifespan of Moses ... Luke 3:23, Rev. 11:2 = Daniel 12:11)

5/21/2011 to 12/21/2015, Where does it say this is the Law in the Gospel?

Abraham lived to be 175 years old (Gen. 25:8).  God says that 100 years/days/pounds (or 93 Days), is used to call the Church to Repentance:

GENESIS 21:5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.
GENESIS 21:9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.

God throws aways 100 years/pounds of Abraham's Life to try the Church of its Sin.  That leaves us with 75 years/days/pounds. 

100 units of Abraham for the Blessing and 75 units of Abraham for the Curse

GENESIS 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
GENESIS 12:4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram [was] seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

5/21/2011 to 12/21/2015 = 1675 days or units.  Revelation 14:20 says about 1600 days or units or according to Numbers 31:37, approximately 1675 Days, from the maximum when the Gospel goes out to all the nations from Harold Camping, restating Genesis 12:3-4. ... ... ... ... There was a recent claim that the Gospel says 1600 days added to 5/21/2011 found here Article, thats very close to the truth, we are originally told 1600 furlongs as a parable, meaning that 1600 was not the approximate figure, but close to. (God told the Church in so many days I will dissolve the Blood Curse, Acts 28:8).

5/21 or 5/21/2011 mean anything special to the Gospel?

Simple answer is yes, Genesis 5 months of Noah's Flood, 20 Generations of Gen. 5 and 11.  "Twenty and Five" of Ezekiel, and "20,000,000 and 5 Months of Revelation.  However, we want to view this pattern of 5/21 or 5/21/2011 with slightly more detail following the same pattern:

1. 5th Day of Creation = Jonah's Whale (Gen. 1:21) or 5 Months or Joseph is called the 5th Day (Gen. 47:26).  (Joseph is Numbered with the Tribes in Revelation, marking the 5 Months of the Antichrist's Reign).

2. 5 Entry of Genesis 5 = Mahalaleel (Prophecy of Saint Malachy, Church is Dead Killed when the 5 Months begins) ... ... 12 Entry of Genesis 5 is technically Ham/Pig (technically a reference to Aaron/Church) ... ... 5 Entry of Genesis 10 are the Gentiles ... ... 12th Entry of Genesis 11 is technically "Lot" because "Haran" had died in Genesis 11:28)

God has to finish the judgment for Aaron, by trying them for the Repentance that Revelation asks for through "Blood Sacrifice".  That means until this is finished there will be no Joseph Reigning, and no 5 Months:

Harold Campings 5/21/2011 was a Measurement that was designed to Mark the Second Coming of Jesus?

Doomsday guru meets his doom VIDEO

The video states that "97 percent of the people God will destroy", a few seconds into the video, however more than 99 Percent of human life on earth will disappear before the 5 months begins, more than 99.9 percent or 666 the Mark of the Beast.  So they are terminated as threats with no inheritance, no reward, nothing from the Gospel's Program at all.

1. 5/21/2011 is both Literal and Parabolic.

2. "Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan", is both necessary to protect the public from certain races of people that choose to cause suffering exceedingly before they die, and this is a position of remediation for the Gospel's Program requiring a "Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan of 185,000" ... around the Aarot Terminal/Margaret Orthodox Subway Station in the City of Philadelphia/USA as the book of Revelation states.

We have considerable expectations for 12/21/2015 ... now as I've stated what has been taking place in secret between certain races and the Antichrist, has leaked to the public in very small degree, and the reaction was huge, and for years now this has been increasing.  Now we do not fully know as of now whats going to be necessary, but we must keep watch. Love and Blessings for 12/21/2015.

December 14, 2015
6:30 pm
teebag

Revisiting Harold Camping's 5/21 for 2015 Part 2 ... 5/21 for 2015 in 215 (Area Code City of Philadelphia)

Goodbye God, Goodbye Jesus (Book of Moses/Mormon)

Banned Mormon Cartoon - EXTENDED VERSION VIDEO

Review

JOHN 1:40 One of the two which heard John [speak], and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
JOHN 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
JOHN 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.

1. Antichrist - Two Witnesses (Testimony of the Gospel)
2. Antipas - Church's Repentance
3. Abaddon and Apollyon - Moses as the Messiah

God is finished with the 144,000 of Reuben and the 144,000 of Benjamin ... therefore if you are teaching the Gospel with the expectation of Salvation, you are an Antichrist.  God allows this sin to take place to challenge Aaron to Repent.  Jesus has several times in his gospel separated Joseph from himself, and separated Moses from himself in the New Testament.  God has allowed Joseph to reign over Isreal during their sojourn in Egypt, and at the end of that process.  God choose Moses as the Father, as only an Angel from Joseph can obtain this title from God.

Unfortunately, the Gospel does not refer to Moses as the "Two Witnesses" or as the Antichrist.  These are false conclusions, you've imposed and enforced with inces*, rap*, murde*, and reinforced by having the ethn** population do things continually to me, that includes all my relatives and their children, all members of the ethn** population from any of the ranks in society.  This includes the string of multiple homicides and suicides that are covered up on a daily basis, as these people and more than 99% of human live on earth faces the end of its life.

This is a precursor to the multiple mass murders you will likely experience beginning on 12/21/2015, until these people are deceased in society.  The progression of behavior, as I've stated several times, as I'm first witnesses from the fall of Egypt to the fall of Sodom of this day.  The Mass Murder these people do to people will transition from me personally, to all of human life that is not generally associated with, and is apart of their kind on a genetic level.  This statement is in no way false witnessing of anykind, you must simply take sincerity and pride in putting these people down, soon.  So this discussion could become very cruel, very quickly, but as I've stated, we will have a few nightly walks tonight to put these people down for public safety, based on the force they use against me in committing suicide.

The Gospel has appointed Moses to Reign for 5 months, whatever else has happened before that time is simply suicide.  You will likely continue in this suicide facing the final 93 or so days of most of human life on earth, therefore the few of you will be encouraged to both eliminate this Genetic Problem, and migrate to the USA, you have lost your challenge with God and the Universe, and coincidentally with his Son, Jesus.  (I will only encourage you to end the lives of those people and migrate, you need to understand, their lives have zero value, so I've brought this discussion to a lower level to avoid teaching cruelty, but to encourage you to remain objective and to remain on task, back to topic), (As I've also stated previously stop no one, wishing to challenge, the authority of Moses by using force against him in any capacity, your responsive only to euthanasia on some level, if that is true, then let it happen, the next level of this discussion is going to begin soon).

5/21 for 2015 in 215 (Area Code City of Philadelphia)

Image Enlarger

Top Image: Article
Bottom Image: Article

Wanted to make this simple.  You are viewing the Black Triangle on the Top Image of Ley Lines.  (Giza Pyramids in Egypt to Right in Africa, then the Mayan Pyramids are intersected to the left in the USA, that line in particular).  The "Black Triangle", is "Bible Belt in USA, Left ... Bermuda Triangle, Right ... and the City of Philadelphia, Top.

The Gospel's description of the City of Philadelphia in the USA, in Revelations, is apart of an Intelligent Design of how the "Heart of Judah", left Egypt and this began with Moses, and ends up in the USA, and this is completed with Moses.  The intelligent design is a cross between the Ley Lines and the Ring of Fire.  Moses reigns over the Last Pyramid. 

God did not allow the Egyptians to build four pyramids, but after the Egyptians built the Sphinx, God struck off the Nose, to indicate it was dead work.  Then God reveals the Fourth Pyramid with Moses, technically during the Tribulation of the Church, on 12/21/2015, as we've discussed. Love and Blessings.

December 15, 2015
1:20 am
teebag

Revisiting Harold Camping's 5/21 for 2015 Part 3 Merry Christmas from the UFO Guardian

Image Enlarger

Image of the Antichrist from the UFO Guardian Account, Article,which was a series of mysterious materials, with a thumb print identifying the Antichrist.  Notice the UFO shaped object is not in the true position of the right hand's location, it is in the position of his pen*s.  There is a legitimate reason for this, God is declaring that the Antichrist is castrated, in the sense that he is not a High Priest.  Nothing the Antichrist does, no matter how righteous and no matter how wicked will impact the judgment program of the revelation or the tribulation timetable.  God is not reacting at all to the Antichrist as if he was being judged or as if God was giving a Gospel that has already been given, as I've stated previously, Fallen Angels cannot be convicted of the "Unforgivable Sin of Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit".

The Antichrist does not have to do anything at all, neither does humanity, for that matter to usher in the tribulation period, for the repentance of the Church.  God will either do it before the Lifespan of the Antichrist expires to some degree, which is likely, or nothing at all will happen and that position is not as likely.  Any measure of work beyond these ends is simply an act of suicide.  We will briefly go back to the Gospel for a moment:

Joseph is Another Name for Fallen Angel or Angels (Sorry if this Offends you, but this is true)

Moses is listed in the table of the 144,000 of Reuben presented in Luke 3:23 (we'll come back to this) ... God has to use the 144,000 of Reuben (completed with Moses's Exodus in the Old Testament) as the basis to complete the 144,000 of Benjamin (completed with Zechariah), and also the 144,000 of Joseph (completed with Moses's Exodus in Revelation, not yet finished).

LUKE 3:30 Which was [the son] of Simeon, which was [the son] of Juda, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Jonan, which was [the son] of Eliakim,
MATTHEW 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jonah the Son of Joseph, Jonah called Antichrist (Cephas), Jonah at the Three Days of Darkness of Revelation (Joseph Reigns in place of God for 5 months (Gen. 47:26) ... Joseph and God are not the Same ... Either Joseph the Father of the New Unvierse, or God the Father of Heaven).  Moses is called Jonah (Jonan), in the 144,000 of Reuben recorded in Luke 3:23 ... God lists Moses as the 144,000 of Joseph in the table of Reuben, in order to satisfy the Gospel. 

Very briefly, in the New Testament when the Apostles asked Jesus when the Tribulation of Revelation would take place. Jesus took them up a mountain like Moses went up, and then Jesus showed them, First Jesus as God, and then Moses as God, that is "Moses and Elias".  Either you are with Joseph the Father of the New Universe, or you are with God the Father of Heaven.
Immediately after, the Apostle Peter said let us build three tabernacles in Heaven one for God, one for Jesus and one for Moses.  Immediately after that, Jesus said to Peter this is impossible. Fallen Angels and Angels do not have the same inheritance from the Gospel's Program.

Since God terminated the 144,000 of Reuben and Benjamin from the judgment program with Zechariah.  God has simply been removing souls from the inheritance of the New Universe, now the final proclamation of the gospel to all ends of the earth has been satisfied, all we need to do now wait on the good mercy of the lord, concerning tribulation.

There is about or less than Seven Days until we reach 12/21/2015

The Gospel deals with equal potential, this is not the case for many people, and they are simply allowed life to try those that remain to be judged in part.  This is simply a mercy of the Gospel and no a clause for satisfaction of the law of anykind.  Many races have the sole responsibility of living their lives gracefully, until God puts an end to their lives, nothing else, no expectations.  God is generous and very merciful.

Personally, if you ask me, I will immediately say like Albert Einsten, that I absolutely do believe in God, and I believe that I am a saved person, and I believe that I will be with Jesus in Heaven, forever more, end of story.  That being said, any judgment that brings an inheritance from the Gospel is a tremendous benefit, sadly most people on earth do not understand, the New Universe is the fullest expression of potential Jesus wants us to have, instead of heaven, if heaven could not give us our fullest potential then its not worth it for us, but the other way around is also true.  (and many will go away empty handed).  Love and Blessings. (We have a nightly walk tonight).

December 15, 2015
9:17 pm
teebag

Revisiting Harold Camping's 5/21 for 2015 Part 4 Summary

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - ending (inside the mothership).mp4 VIDEO

(The previous post was designed to promote "Suicide by Antichrist", so I must apologize for appearing to drift from the Gospel's Message, therefore I will simply restate the previous argument)

The Gospel's Program is completed when Jesus Christ leases one of his Angels from the 144,000 of Reuben temporarily to the 144,000 of Joseph.  Moses is not discredited as belonging to the 144,000 of Reuben simply because Joseph is ascribed to him, the same way Joseph is ascribed to Jesus in the Genealogy of Luke 3.  It is done that way because Jesus does not come under the authority of the Holy Spirit ... ... ... Jesus creates a greater divide by not using himself to shut down the 144,000 of Reuben ... the 144,000 of Benjamin ... or the 144,000 of Joseph.  The greater divide Jesus creates is a greater burden for his judgment, to illustrate his mercy.  Not because Jesus cannot simply take these positions on himself, he has not for the aforementioned reasons.

There were a few fallen angels from Joseph that graced the earth previously, you are well aware of.  Moses identifies with Joseph only to serve as mechanism used to complete the Gateway to the New Universe.  Moses does not go there, this is just a caveat designed into the Gospel's Program.

12/21/2015 ... ... ... ... Across the Board the Mayan Calendar is authenticate as a representation of the Ten Commandments of Divorce, God allowed Moses to break, for the reason of the sin that generation committed against Moses, but also because all the functions of this universe are designed to contributed solely to Jesus's Judgment Program, nothing else, it must all be destroyed.  Love and Blessings.  (Moses is the subject of all the UFO groups of validity not because he a Fallen Angel himself, but because he must act out being a Fallen Angel as a member of the 144,000 of Reuben in order to complete the Gospel ... ... ... ... my previous statement was designed to feed "Suicide by Antichrist", its not more valid then this statement, however because I've referenced no sources, you can attack its credibility on this basis, Merry Christmas ... ... ... ... The Universe/Joseph, has told me a few things you will need to witness for yourselves, that includes not being a high priest after the order of Melchisedek, recounted in Hebrews, since Reuben and Benjamin have been shutdown for some degree of time, we must not break the Ten Commandments of Divorce that tells us to keep watch for a sign, as I've done, but God has pardoned this sin).

December 16, 2015
1:41 am
teebag

Revisiting Harold Camping's 5/21 for 2015 Part 5 Summary Part 2

The Adventures of Hercules VIDEO

Beginning at about 8:00 to 11:12 minutes into the video.  God allows the Church the ability to Repent by "Blood Sacrifice" of "Genetic Dan" when Moses serves as the Antichrist.  4th Solstice of the Year ... at a specific earthbound location like Stone Henge ... and at a period of about 100 earth days.  This is the Sign of Antiparticle/Antipas, as we discussed previously, the Sign of Divorce.

Roughly 100 Days of Antipas for the Repentance of the Church by Blood Sacrifice

DANIEL 3:4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,
DANIEL 3:5 [That] at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
DANIEL 3:6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.
ACTS 12:21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.
ACTS 12:22 And the people gave a shout, [saying, It is] the voice of a god, and not of a man.
ACTS 12:23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

In the Old Testament God says 100 Days (or 1 Hour) for the Sign of Divorce, in the New Testament God restates the position of about 100 Days (or 100 Pounds of John 19:39). Herald is another name for Divorce in the Context of the Gospel.  In which case, we can substitute the name Antipas for Herald.  Herod/herald was talking about the Ten Commandments Moses was allowed to destroy that talked about Divorce, that is Star Wormwood brings forth a sign to conclude the Church Age, and to usher in the Reign of Joseph the Antichrist.  Which begins immediately after.

LUKE 7:41 There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.

150 Days of Antichrist Reign, and 100 Days before that of Antipas/Antiparticle is about 250 Days to conclude the 5 Months of Revelation's Process.

Tribulation's Theme of "Peace and Safety", any Armageddon?

I THESSALONIANS 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 
REVELATION 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.

The word "Travail" can be translated to "Tribulation".  The Gospel declares the theme is "Peace and Safety".  However, Moses does not reign as a representative of Joseph until the 5 months begins.  What is happening in this instance, is the faithful are trying to be right with god that includes Aaron and a remnant of Judah (Judah going to the USA).  There is nothing much left on the table.  You are perfectly free to kill yourselves, God will only euthanize as it concerns his gospel if Moses specifically is the target of force, or if the Gospel's Program involving Judah and Aaron are threatened to the degree of the law.  Genetic Dan's Suicide will be on full display soon, it is only a suggestion of the gospel that you entertain yourselves with that, until euthanasia is performed on a much larger scale, you do not necessarily know your limits of suffering, cruelty and death, since you have only committed suicide in your involvements with Moses.  Love and Blessings.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10228

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23925

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8654

Newest Members:

tonib, Hugo Mossner, John, Leylei, Vanessa, [email protected], Nick, mike, Sanchez, heartmom

Administrators: John Greenewald: 558, blackvault: 1776