A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
$15,000,000 lawsuit from kid with clock
December 4, 2015
7:28 pm
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10239
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

In view of the fact the mass shootings in San Bernadino are revieling ISIS ties, lets go back to the teachers who profiled the kid is Texas that brought a home made clock project to school.  It was in appearance something construed as a possible IED or bomb project, and the kid was arrested. He was about 14, and a Muslim with family from the middle east.  Our President, after the entire insodent was deemed a mistake and basically wronged the kid, invites him and his family to the White House, where the nation was chastized in affect for unfairly profiling and discriminating against the kid in school.  What kid in junior high has not been in trouble or given a bum wrap for something, but thats part of being a kid unfortunatly.  In this case our President makes a national issue over it, but how many mexican kids, African American kids,  get profiled as gang members, rousted, interrogated by the cops?  When one Muslim kid gets singled out, its a national insodent to our President. 

What has the kids family done, but slap the country in the face, by filing a $15 million dollar lawsuit for discrimination and say they are moving back to the middle east.  We are told, report what you think is out of the ordinary, and when it was done, this kind of lawsuit.  In my state, no kid dares to even take a harmless 2" pocket knife to school.  Reciently a school outing to Yosemine, several boys who were eagle scouts took swiss army knives for the camping retreat, and made to turn them in as weapons, when they were about to embark on a backcountry hike.  We have gone to the absurd, but when a Muslim kid takes a precieved bomb part to school, he gets a trip to the White House, than sues for $15 million dollars.  

What am I missing? 

January 6, 2016
8:45 am
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10239

I think this warrents a little attention, as to who is really behind this entire isodent, planning to do something so obvious, that they could hide behind an innocent project, and engineer this lawsuit.  Am I the only one that sees Obama as a fool for inviting them to the White House?  

February 10, 2016
9:12 pm
sandra
Members
Forum Posts: 3858

I don't have much to add to this. But this case was asinine, what the heck! Baloney all over! Baloney! 

“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10239

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24140

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8731

Newest Members:

Cassandra, Deirdre McMahon, ieltsindia, Von wahlde, lyon smith, Andrew Witmark, Charlie, JeffreyHollister, lora beth, DEFENCE SECTOR

Administrators: John Greenewald: 585, blackvault: 1776