February 2, 2018
- In the story of Abraham, God orders him to sacrifice his son,however, at the last moment, God stops him and tells him it was a test of his faith.
- Could it have been the first successful test of mind control?
- If you can make a man kill his own son, you have complete control over him.
- I only ask this, not to enrage, but to clarify some of my own experiences. More than once I have been in contact with a being that uses my own thoughts to" suggest" things . Not malevolent suggestions, things like" I should go out for a smoke" where I did,and witnessed a triangle craft.
- I remember when the craft was leaving, thinking I should get my camera,but again that voice spoke saying" no , it'll be gone by the time I get back, I should just go in and go to bed". It was uncontrollable, I didn't even finish watching it leave my sight. I did as was " suggested".
- It's been my belief, that this, or these,beings could easily have been mistaken for gods, why not?
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online: Kieran
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 2
Newest Members:Starcluster Starman, Poul Helman, assignment writers, nianaguerrero, Alfred Dutton, Kieran, garylee, Capt Montauk, TangoP, Julie Dang
Administrators: John Greenewald: 523, blackvault: 1777