WHAT IS A CHEMTRAIL? Excerpt from Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show for 02/03/2018 | Page 2 | Government and Political Conspiracies | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
WHAT IS A CHEMTRAIL? Excerpt from Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show for 02/03/2018
March 8, 2018
8:24 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members
Forum Posts: 875
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

There is a lot of truth to this:

March 8, 2018
7:04 pm
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

Well said Wendell!

Yet there is room for optimism. 

Check this out:

Millennials Are Lost, But Generation Z Is Ours

Paul Joseph Watson takes over the Alex Jones Show and breaks down how generation Z is projected to be the most conservative generation in decades.

Most teens (me being one of them) don't even watch TV. Most of us don't even listen to the radio. It's more about finding the music you like rather than letting the radio do it for you. We go out of our way to find things that interest us. We try to educate ourself about things that schools don't. It's great cause we have to ability to do so with the internet. I have a lot of pride for my generation and I think we are going to do great things. But I do also realize there are also a lot of teenagers who are zombies and just do what everyone else does. They listen to garbage trap music and dress like everyone else. They don't go out of their way to be authentic. It's really half and half for gen z (at least where I live). But there is more hope for us than millennials.

As a Gen Z'er this is extremely true. Everyone I know is conservative. Our school pushes SJW policies on us. But remember, we are the meme generation, and we always make our school look like a joke.

I was born in 2000, which makes me one of the oldest members of gen z. I can confirm that my peers and I are all very conservative, we hate big government, support traditional family values, we hate the fact that under the current system we'd have to pay an insane amount of tax when we're working, and despise our liberal and profane culture.

March 8, 2018
8:30 pm
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

wobjr83055 said
Hello Again!

I think Mike Adams (Health Ranger) said it very elegantly concerning the effects of a "dumbed down" society "We deserve the collapse that we're going to get."

Take Care,

Wendell  

Hi Wendell,

Here's Mike's video on the Geoengineering:

March 9, 2018
6:45 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

Ken Rohla: How to Neutralize Radiation and Chemtrails From the Sky, Your Garden, and Your Body  

Fresh And Alive founder Ken Rohla tells how to protect yourself and your environment from the heavy metals and radioactive nuclides in the atmosphere encircling the globe from nuclear accidents like Chernobyl, Fukushima, over 2,000 nuclear bomb tests, and more. Ken also discusses how to get into deep sleep states at night, ORMUS minerals, scalar energy, mechanics of the mind-body connection, and many other advanced natural health topics.

March 10, 2018
12:02 am
wobjr83055
Members
Forum Posts: 118

I hope your correct about there being some optimism left. According to Dane Wigington if currents trends still exist for another 5 to 10 years there will not be an ozone layer. When this happens human existence is in very serious peril. I am sorry to say I do not share your optimism.

March 10, 2018
7:43 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

wobjr83055 said
I hope your correct about there being some optimism left. According to Dane Wigington if currents trends still exist for another 5 to 10 years there will not be an ozone layer. When this happens human existence is in very serious peril. I am sorry to say I do not share your optimism.  

Hi Wendell,

Here is the good news:

https://www.space.com/39315-nasa-satellite-shows-healing-ozone-hole.html

The Hole in Earth's Ozone Layer Is Healing, First-of-Its-Kind Study Shows

Earth's ozone layer protects the planet's surface from some of the sun's more harmful rays that can cause cancer and cataracts in humans, and damage plant life, according to NASA. In the mid-1980s, researchers identified a massive hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica and determined that it had been caused largely by human-produced chemicals called chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). 

Previous satellite observations have observed changes in the size of the ozone hole, noting that it can grow and shrink from year to year. But the new study is the first to directly measure changes in the amount of chlorine — the main CFC byproduct responsible for ozone depletion — in the atmosphere above Antarctica, according to a statement from NASA. The study showed a 20-percent decrease in ozone depletion due to chlorine between 2005 and 2016.

March 11, 2018
12:47 am
wobjr83055
Members

The Ozone Layer Recovery Lie And Climate Engineering Denial, Both Are Breaking Down

Dane Wigington
GeoengineeringWatch.org

Until recently official sources have pushed the patently false narrative that Earth's ozone layer was recovering, that blatant lie is now becoming impossible to maintain. Our planet's ozone layer is disintegrating, climate engineering is the single greatest causal factor (though no "official" source is yet willing to admit to the ongoing covert climate engineering atrocities).

Ozone layer is NOT recovering over some of Earth's most highly populated areas putting billions at risk of exposure to cancer-causing UV rays…

• … scientists have now discovered ozone is failing to recover at lower latitudes
  • It is likely not recovering at latitudes between 60°N and 60°S
  • Researchers believe climate change is altering atmospheric circulation
March 11, 2018
10:13 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

Wendell,

NASA is reporting the ozone layer over Antarctica as of September 2017 is the smallest since 1988.  Please click on the link below for details:

https://www.livescience.com/60858-smallest-ozone-hole-over-antarctica.html

They have offer a view of the monthly-averaged total ozone as evidence.

March 11, 2018
11:01 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

Wendell,

I check out the NASA Site and they are reporting the same information.  Here is there link and some details below:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/warm-air-helped-make-2017-ozone-hole-smallest-since-1988

Measurements from satellites this year showed the hole in Earth’s ozone layer that forms over Antarctica each September was the smallest observed since 1988, scientists from NASA and NOAA announced today.

NASA Goddard video:

Published on Nov 2, 2017

NASA and NOAA scientists work together to study the ozone layer, monitoring the hole over Antarctica as it fluctuates with the seasons.

This year, the ozone hole's annual maximum set a record -- the smallest it's been since 1988.

The hole in the ozone layer is caused each year as ozone molecules react with chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) in the atmosphere. The reactions occur at cold temperatures, so the hole reaches a maximum size each year at the end of southern winter, and then heals during the warmer summer months.

Although CFCs have been banned since 1987 under the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer, the compounds decay very slowly, and still remain in the atmosphere. This year, the small ozone hole was mostly caused by warmer temperatu res, which slowed down the reactions between ozone and CFCs.

March 12, 2018
6:20 pm
wobjr83055
Members

Hello Bob Drake:

I hate to say this but unlike you I do not have a high opinion of NASA (National Aeronautics Space Administration aka Never A Straight Answer) . They have been caught lying on so many occasions. I do not prefer to list the lies they have told in the past. It would take an inordinate amount of time to do. Suffice it to say they are not a credible organization. I would like to leave you with the following quote: The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Take Care,

Wendell

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10183

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23743

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 32

Topics: 8586

Newest Members:

nianaguerrero, Alfred Dutton, Kieran, garylee, Capt Montauk, TangoP, Julie Dang, Teddee, mnkbjjfcnx, Allison

Administrators: John Greenewald: 523, blackvault: 1777