WHAT IS A CHEMTRAIL? Excerpt from Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show for 02/03/2018 | Government and Political Conspiracies | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
WHAT IS A CHEMTRAIL? Excerpt from Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show for 02/03/2018
February 4, 2018
12:25 am
wobjr83055
Members
Forum Posts: 129
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What is a Chemtrail?

Over the past 10 years, I have interviewed Ty Bollinger several times. Chemtrails were never the major source of our interviews, however, I was aware the Ty had an interest in the topic and my revelations proved fruitful. Here is Bollinger’s definition of a chemtrail:

Chemtrails are geo-engineered aerosols that are loaded with toxic chemicals, including but not limited to: barium, strontium 90, aluminum, cadmium, zinc, viruses and “chaff.” Chaff looks like snow but it’s actually Mylar fibers (like in fiberglass) coated with aluminum, desiccated blood cells, plastic, and paper. Polymer chemist Dr. R. Michael Castle has studied atmospheric polymers for years, and he has identified microscopic polymers comprised of genetically-engineered fungal forms mutated with viruses, which are now part of the air we breathe.

Unlike normal contrails which quickly dissipate, chemtrails (“fake clouds” as my children call them) sometimes take hours to dissipate and eventually fan out to a “spider web” type of milky haze that covers the entire sky. As these are formed from minute reflective metallic particulates they eventually reach the earth…

Bollinger’s definition matches, in part, with what I have been receiving.

Covert Communications

The following is a series of excerpts, stemming from several communications that I have received from an unknown confidential source with regard to this topic.

Mr. Hodges,

…Chemtrails consist of nanobot polymers that are ingested by human beings. These polymers are microscopic and it enters the host through the air, water and our food supplies…

…Chemtrail particulates are part of the weather patterns and they are designed to infect the entire human species and there is nowhere human beings can hide….

…I know for a fact that these particulates are designed to compromise immune systems with time-delayed effects…

…the chemtrails can induce mood changes….

…the particulates are biospecific in that they can target certain groups of people…

—It is known that about 80% of the exposed population will eventually succumb and their compromised immune systems will eventually lead to their demise. From the models, it is theorized that the remaining 20% will be increasingly docile and relatively easy to control….

…When I look at what I know, I believe that chemtrails are going to destroy the food supply on this planet. What will replace it, I have no direct knowledge, but I suspect that this is the ultimate application of using food as a weapon….Male sperm counts are deliberately being impacted. There is no other conclusion than the creators of this technology want human beings to eventually stop reproducing. 

Does this blend in with transhumanism and its goals of morphing and controlling human beings?

Here are just a few more patents relating to chemtrails and geoengineering for those who doubt the authenticity of what is being claimed:

It is on these final points that Ty Bollinger weighs in.

…what goes up, must come down and we’re being bombarded daily with a chemical and radioactive fallout surpassed only by Agent Orange, the defoliating chemicals developed by Monsanto to wipe out the jungles during the Vietnam War…

Since aluminum has an affinity for water, all life forms attract these oxides. This causes contamination of even organic fruits, vegetables, and livestock if they’re exposed to the open air, because plants readily absorb aluminum salts from the soil into their vascular systems. Everything absorbs aluminum salts and it’s in the air.

Processed foods are filled with aluminum salts and aluminum sulfate is added to water to make it clear. Apparently we are in the “Aluminum Age” and it’s everywhere, but so unhealthy according to Dr. Christopher Exley, Professor of Bioinorganic Chemistry at Keele University in the UK…

…published in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry demonstrates that exposure to aluminum can increase migratory and invasive properties of human breast cancer cells, while a 2012 article in the Journal of Applied Toxicology shows that aluminium promotes growth in human mammary epithelial cells. And “aluminum production” has been classified as carcinogenic to humans by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC).

Couple these studies with other recent studies indicating that aluminum binds to cellular estrogen receptors and may cause proliferation within hormone-sensitive tissues, and we understand why one research team coined a new term (“metallo-estrogen”) to describe an entirely new class of metal-based endocrine disruptors (including aluminum, cadmium, and barium). Disturbingly, all of these metallo-estrogens have been found in chemtrails.

Ty Bollinger concludes his research into these matters with the following excerpt:

…there is a growing concern that the earth will soon become unfit for organic food and pure water sources because of the unrestricted spraying without our consent. It appears that “control of the masses” has taken on a whole new meaning….

Back in 2014, Dane Wigington weighed in on this topic and stated that the food supply was being negatively impacted by chemtrails. Dane is a guest on my radio show this Sunday evening.

Conclusion

I am confident in stating that the viability of our total food supply is being imperiled by chemtrails. Further, I am confident that low sperm counts, are at least in part attributed to chemtrails. What I think it true, but I cannot totally confirm is to the degree that chemtrails are bioweapons with a definitive end game. I also cannot confirm the allegation that chemtrails are mood and behavior altering and for what purpose. Therefore, I am appealing to serious researchers to respond to this article with detailed references and research-based conclusions.

There is obviously much more to come on this latest assault on humanity and this is my way of shaking the trees to see what falls out.

Frown

February 8, 2018
6:24 pm
Taeko
Members
Forum Posts: 177

I first heard about chemtrails on Coast to Coast am with Art Bell about 20 years ago while I was doing a lot of late night driving. Art had a guest on several times who talked about them. He said they were composed of aluminum particles like the chaff used as an anti radar measure.  He was not selling a book and did not have a web site. There was some speculation that it was to counteract global warming.  Art later asked the remote viewer Ed Dames if he could find out anything about it.  I heard Ed say that it was a classified US government project essential for national security, and he would not say any more about it. 

I have used chemtrails as a remote viewing target myself.  The Air Force does seem to have the capability to do this.  The material is aluminum dust, and they appeared to be spreading this in the air over military bases.  There is another thread I have about the ambassador from planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli system.   I came into contact with this space alien while doing remote viewing.  She is a powerful telepathic. The messages come through as table tapping. I asked her if she knew what was going on.  She said that the Russians have a long range energy weapon that they captured from the Germans at the end of WWII.  The Americans have been unable to duplicate it.  This weapon is sometimes called a Tesla Howitzer: it is suppose to be a weaponized version of Tesla's wireless energy transmission system.  It uses longitudinal waves rather than transverse waves.  The Zeta ambassador advised the Americans to spray aluminum dust in the air over places they wanted to protect from this weapon. There is a way to detect the incoming radiation, and if detected, there is time to put up the defense. 

The Soviets/Russians have used this system against the USA. According to the Zeta ambassador, both space shuttles that were lost were actually shot down by this system.  The Russians were backing Iraq in the first gulf war and used it against American forces. It was the reason the war was suddenly called off, and also the cause of the Gulf War Syndrome.  The most spectacular attack was the events of 11 September 2001.  It was all recorded, two massive steel building were turned to dust in just eight seconds each. The other five World Trade Center building were also mostly destroyed.  There was plenty of warning and the Air Force did spray aluminum dust over Washington D.C. that day.  Washington had priority and there were not enough aircraft to cover NYC. 

The Russians have been up to other mischief with this system.  They have caused earthquakes and tsunami with it. The melt down of the reactors at Fukushima were blamed on the tsunami, but actually the Russians were attacking the reactors with their energy ray.  They seem to think they should demonstrate their capabilities so as not to be blamed for keeping them a secret as in the film Doctor Strangelove

When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)

March 6, 2018
1:17 pm
wobjr83055
Members

Hell Taeko:

I apologize for the delay in answering your reply. Thank you for taking the time in providing a thoughtful reply to my post.

-Wendell-

March 7, 2018
6:12 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members
Forum Posts: 890
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

Here you will see and hear Mrs Peterson explain in more details about these Geoengineering/Chemtrail programmes.

March 7, 2018
6:13 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

What in the World Are They Spraying?

March 7, 2018
6:17 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

"Why in the World are They Spraying?"

From the video's description

People around the world are noticing that our planet's weather is dramatically changing. They are also beginning to notice the long lingering trails left behind airplanes that have lead millions to accept the reality of chemtrail/geoengineering programs. Could there be a connection between the trails and our severe weather? While there are many agendas associated with these damaging programs, evidence is now abundant which proves that geoengineering can be used to control weather. In this documentary you will learn how the aerosols being sprayed into our sky are used in conjunction with other technologies to control our weather. While geoengineers maintain that their models are only for the mitigation of global warming, it is now clear that they can be used as a way to consolidate an enormous amount of both monetary and political power into the hands of a few by the leverage that weather control gives certain corporations over the Earth's natural systems. This of course, is being done at the expense of every living thing on the planet.

March 7, 2018
7:08 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.  

Linderman Unleashed Radio Show March 28th 2013 Broadcast. Curt Linderman speaks with Dr. Blaylock about the devastating health effects of the chemtrails and geoengineering programs which have been implemented in secret without public consent.

March 7, 2018
4:04 pm
wobjr83055
Members

BobDrake:

I really appreciate your input on geo-engineering. Your well informed on this subject. I am so surprised that all these aerosols are being put in sky in front of everyone and so few people ever look up to see what is going on.

Take Care

March 8, 2018
7:06 am
bobdrake
Los Angeles, CA
Members

wobjr,

The general population is dumbed down.

Dr. Blaylock covered a few of the reasons in his video up above.

March 8, 2018
5:28 pm
wobjr83055
Members

Hello Again!

Your absolutely correct! What I find more troubling is that our institutions of higher learning which is supposed to be 'open' to all knew ideas have become staunch defenders of the status quo.

The late Carl Sagan has a quote which is very prophetic:  “We live in a society absolutely dependent on science and technology and yet have cleverly arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. That's a clear prescription for disaster.”  ―Carl Sagan

I think Mike Adams (Health Ranger) said it very elegantly concerning the effects of a "dumbed down" society "We deserve the collapse that we're going to get."

Take Care,

Wendell

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online: bobdrake
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10223

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23907

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8652

Newest Members:

Tony Lowe, ieltstips11, kath, Mike Maccini, The Royal Dissident, nan, KRISTIE Perkins, Sohit Sharma, Spencer Boden, Paige

Administrators: John Greenewald: 557, blackvault: 1776