December 20, 2010
Hey cole I saw this and thought you would be interested in the staggering amount of research that has been put into "special services" (intimidation,deliberate harming of health, behavior modification of unaware persons, killing without trace) by a group of ex Russian doctors and chemists.
here is the website http://www.baranovfamily.org/
and here is the staggering list at the end of their website
1. V. N. Aleksandrov, V. I. Emelyanov, Otravlyajushchie veshchestva (Poisoning substances) 2-d Edition reworked and appended. Under supervision of Doctor of Chemical Sciences G. A. Sokolovsky, Moscow, "Voennoe izdatel'stvo (Military press)" 1990. (In Russian).
2. John B. Alexander, Future War: Non-Lethal Weapons in Twenty-First Century Warfare. St. Martin's Press, New York, 1999.
3. Ken Alibek with Stephen Handelman, Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World - Told from the Inside by the Man Who Ran It. Random House, New York, 1999.
4. Christopher Andrew and Oleg Gordievsky, KGB:The Inside Story of its Foreign Operations from Lenin to Gorbachev. Hoddler & Stoughton, London, 1990.
5. Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin, The Mitrokhin Archive: The KGB in Europe and the West. Allen Lane, London, 1999.
6. Brian Balmer, Britain and Biological Warfare. Expert Advice and Science Policy, 1930-65. Palgrave, New York, 2001, pp. 31; 81-82; 120.
7. Wendy Barnaby, The Plague Makers: The Secret World of Biological Warfare. Vision, London, 1999.
8. Roger Boar and Nigel Blundell, The World's Greatest Spies and Spymasters. Octopus Books, London, 1984.
9. Anthony C. Brown, The Secret Servant: The Life of Sir Stuart Menzies, Churchill's Spymaster. Michael Joseph, London, 1988.
10. Eric Croddy, Chemical and Biological Warfare: An Annotated Bibliography. The Scarecrow Press, Lanham, Md., London, 1997.
11. Malcolm R. Dando, A New From of Warfare: The Rise of Non-Lethal Weapons. Brassey's, London, 1996.
12. Anatoliy Golitsyn, The Perestroika Deception: Memoranda to the CIA. Edward Harle, London, 1995.
13. V. V. Gorbachev, A. G. Morochek, Profilaktika prezhdevremennoj i vnezapnoj smerti (Prophylactic of untimely and sudden death). Minsk, "Vysshaya Shkola", 2000. (In Russian).
14. Oleg Kalugin, The First Directorate. St. Martin's Press, New York, 1994.
15. Stephen Knight, The Brotherhood: The Secret World of the Freemasons. Book Club Associates, London, 1984.
16. Vladimir Kuzichkin, Inside the KGB: Myth and Reality. Andre Deutch, London, 1990.
17. Robert Jay Lifton, The Nazi Doctors: Medical Killing and Psychology of Genocide. Basic Books, USA, 2000.
18. E. A. Luzhnikov, Yu. S. Goldfarb, S. G. Musselius, Detoksikatsionnaya terapiya (Detoxication therapy). Sankt-Peterburg, "Lan'", 2000. (In Russian).
19. E. A. Luzhnikov, Klinicheskaya toksikologiya (Clinical toxicology). Text book for students of medical institutions. Moscow, "Meditsina", 1982. (In Russian).
20. Tom Mangold and Jeff Goldberg, Plague Wars: A True Story of Biological Warfare. Macmillan, London, 1999.
21. H. Keith Melton (Forewords by William E. Colby and Oleg Kalugin), The Ultimate Spy. Dorling Kindersley, London, 1996.
22. Prof. Dr. George Mogosh, (Vnutrennyaya klinica Bol'nicy neotlozhnoi pomoshchi g. Bukharest) Ostrye Otravleniya. Diagnoz i lechenie. (Hard poisonings. Diagnosis and cure.) Bukharest, Meditsinskoe izdatel'stvo, 1984. (In Russian).
23. G. I. Oksengendler, Yady i protivoyadiya (Poisons and anti-poisoning substances). Leningrad, "Nauka", 1982. (In Russian).
24. John Parker, The Killing Factory: The Top Secret World of Germ and Chemical Warfare. Smith Gryphon, London, 1996.
25. David Remnick, Resurrection: The Struggle for New Russia. Picador, London, 1998.
26. Roman Ronin, Svoya razvedka (Your own intelligence service). Harvest, Minsk, 1997, 2003. (In Russian).
27. William Shakespeare, Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. Act One, Scene V, Harper Collins, Glasgow, GB, 1994. p. 1089.
28. Pavel Sudoplatov, Razvedka i Kreml': Zapiski Nezhelatel'nogo Svidetelya. TOO "Geya", Moscow, 1996, (in Russian).
29. Pavel Sudoplatov, Spetsoperatsii: Lubyanka i Kreml', 1930-1950 gody. OLMA-PRESS, Moscow, 1997, (in Russian).
30. Pavel Sudoplatov and Anatoli Sudoplatov, Special Tasks: The Memoires of an Unwanted Witness - a Soviet Spymaster. Little, Brown and Company, London, 1994.
31. Gordon Thomas, Journey into Maddness: Medical Torture and Mind Controllers. Bantam Press, London, 1988.
32. J. Michael Waller, Secret Empire: the KGB in Russia Today. Westview Press, Boulder, San-Francisco, Oxford, 1994.
33. Victor Ostrovsky, Claire Hoy, Ya byl agentom Mossada. Art-Press, Moscow, 1992, (In Russian).
34. Vrednye veshchestva v promyshlennosti (Poisonous substances in industry). Reference book for chemists, engineers and doctotrs. Vol I,II,III. Under general supervision of N. V. Lazarev, E. N. Levina. 7-th edition, Leningrad, "Khimiya", 1976-1977. (In Russian).
Books on Demography and Statistics (In Chronological Order).
35. O Naselenii Moskvy, Seriya "Narodonaselenie", vyp.30. Statistica, Moscow, 1980, (in Russian).
36. Iosif G. Dyadkin, Unnatural Deaths in the USSR 1928-1954. Transaction Books, London, 1983.
37. S. Maksudov, Loses of Population in the USSR. Chalidze Publications, Benson, Vermont, USA, 1989, (in Russian).
38. The Economist Book of Vital World Statistics, a Complete Guide to the World in Figures. Random House, London, 1990.
39. Statistica i Perestroika, Sb. Statei AN SSSR. Nauka, Moscow, 1991, (in Russian).
40. Naselenie Rossii i SSSR, Novye Istochniki i Metody Issledovaniya. Ekaterinburg, 1993, (in Russian).
41. Rossiya - 1993. Sotsialno-Demograficheskaya Situatsiya. RAN, Moscow, 1994, (in Russian).
42. Naselenie Rossii. Red.: A.G. Vishnevskii, Yevrazia, Moscow, 1994, (in Russian).
43. The World Health Report 1997. World Health Organization, Geneva, 1997.
44. The Brewer's Society Statistical Handbook. Brewing Publications, London, 1991, 1998.
45. European Marketing Data and Statistics. 33-d Ed. Euromonitor, London, 1998.
Media Articles (In Chronological Order).
46. Cliff Kincaid, Russia's Dirty Chemical Secret. American Legion Magazine, Feb. 1995.
47. Joseph D. Douglass Jr. Chemical and Biological Warfare Unmasked. The Wall Street Journal, Nov. 02, 1995.
48. Alan Cooperman, The Creeping Return of the Soviet System. U.S. News and World Report, Feb. 26, 1996.
49. Shpionskie Strasti. Sovershenno Sekretno (Top Secret), No.4 1996 (In Russian), p.20.
50. William Norman Grigg, Russia's Global Crime Cartel. The New American, May 27, 1996.
51. Leonard A. Cole, The Specter of Biological Weapons. Scientific American, Dec. 1996.
52. Victoria Pope, Mad Russians. U.S. News and World Report, Dec. 16, 1996.
53. Dusha Rasshifrovana. Izvestiya, Feb. 26, 1997 (In Russian).
54. J. Michael Waller and Victor J. Yasmann, Russia's Great Criminal Revolution: The Role of the Security Services. American Foreign Policy Council, March 29, 1997.
55. Russian Electromagnetic Biological Warfare. (Pushkino, Kaznachegev's report, Death photons, etc.), http://www.parascope.com, September 1997.
56. Lisa Beyer, Poisonong Peace: A Bungled Hit on a Hamas Leader Threatens Israeli-Jordanian Relations. Time, Oct. 13, 1997, p.35,36.
57. Victor Ostrovsky, Bungled Amman Assassination..., Mossad Attacks, etc... Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, Dec. 1997, Vol. XVI, No.4, pp.7-8,92, Apr. 1998, V. XVII, No.3, pp 11,92.
58. David Beresford, Hearing Told of S. Africa's Chemical Weapons. The Guardian, June 9, 1998, p.15.
59. Christopher Munnion, Poison-Tip Umbrellas in Apartheid Arsenal. The Daily Telegraph, June 9, 1998, p.13.
60. Christopher Munnion, Mandela "Faced Poisoning in Jail". The Daily Telegraph, June 11, 1998, p.20.
61. Grace Bradberry, Deadly Legacy Stalks Victims of Saddam. The Times, June 25, 1998.
62. Nigel Hawkes, Anthrax in Sugar Cube Proves Wartime Plot. The Times, June 25, 1998.
63. Abiola's Death. Sunday Telegraph, July 12, 1998, p.30.
64. Warren Hoge, Snipers, Blasts, Poisoned Tea - Britons' Final Solution for Hitler. International Herald Tribune, July 25-26, 1998, p.2.
65. Alex Duval Smith, Britons "Advised on Germ Warfare". The Guardian, Aug. 1, 1998, p.15.
66. Christopher Munnion, Dr. Death "Denies Plan to Kill Mandela in Jail". The Daily Telegraph, August 1, 1998, p.13.
67. David Shayler is not a Hero... The Guardian, Aug. 3, 1998, p.14.
68. Uzi Mahnaimi, Israeli Jets Equipped for Chemical Warfare. The Sunday Telegraph, Oct. 4, 1998, p.26.
69. Molecular Mimicry. The Independent, The Friday Review, Dec. 18, 1998.
70. Susie Steiner, Germ War "Sins" Kept From Public. The Times, June 11, 1999.
71. "Why did Perry Die?" Emily Wilson on the Mysterious Phenomenon of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. The Guardian, G2, Aug. 20, 1999, p.12.
72. Fabrizio Pregadio, Gold Rush. The Times "Times 3", "Guilded Dragons", Oct. 8, 1999, p.10.
73. Sam Kilei, Hillary Fails Last Test on Israeli Obstacle Course. The Times, November 12, 1999, p.23.
74. Novye Izvestia (In Russian), Nov. 19, 1999, p.6.
75. Ian Traynor, Russia Dying of Drink and Despair. The Guardian, June 30, 2000, p.12.
76. Duncan Campbell, Beethoven was Killed by Lead Poisoning. Unpricking the Lock: Beethoven's Secret Revealed in his Hair, (Leader Comment). The Guardian, Oct. 19, 2000, pp.18,23.
77. Juanita Darling, Salvadoran Officials Draw Fire for Deaths From Tainted Liquor. Los Angeles Times, Oct. 28, 2000.
78. Irina Mastykina, Spasite Nashi Dushi. Sovershenno Secretno (Top Secret), (In Russian).
79. Alun Rees, Cyril Dixon, Police to Investigate Shocking Claims Old and Sick were Used for Porton Down Secret Experiments. Daily Express, Nov. 20, 2000, pp. 1,4,5,12.
80. Federal’nyi Zakon “Ob Organakh Federal’noi Sluzhby Bezopasnosti v Rossiiskoi Federatsii” (In Russian) 03.04.95 #40-FZ (SZ #15-95. art. 1269). (The Federal Law “About the Federal Security Service (FSB) of the Russian Federation”). Passed by the State Duma (Russian Parliament) on 22.02.95, Chapter II, Art. 8.
81. Chemical Weapons Convention. http://www.opcw.org.
82. Prezident Soyuza Khimicheskoi Bezopasnosti: v DK na Dubrovke primenyalsya ne tol'ko fentanyl. (In Russian). (The President of the Chemical Safety Union, Doctor of chemical sciences Lev Fedorov claimed, that not only fentanyl or it's analogues were used at Dubrovka Theatre Center, but also chemical weapon narcotic ftorotat. The scientist characterized those actions as "state terrorism". January 20, 2003.) http://www.grani.ru/Events/Ter.....20201.html.
83. Tragediya na Dubrovke. My khotim znat' pravdu. (In Russian). http://www.zalozhniki.ru
83.1. Zalozhniki "Nord-Osta" prizyvayut proverit' arsenaly spetzsluzhb". (Appeal to the International Forum on Chemical Weapons to check up the arsenals of special services (Moscow, November 11-12, 2003).
83.2. Vran'e na eksport. (Concerning Russian Federation observance of the right to live during the "special operation" at Dubrovka Theatre Center. Statement of Russian human-rights observers to the 79-th Session of the UN Human Rights Committee, Geneva, October 24, 2003.
83.3. Kazni posle shturma. (Outlawed executions are the norm in practice of special services - according to certain publications in Russian press.)
83.4. Otkrytoe pis'mo directoru FSB. (Open letter to the Director of the FSB (Russian secret police and the successor of the KGB) of December 06, 2003 (concerning outlawed executions).
84. M. V. Supotnitskiy, Bioterror v Vetkhom Zavete. "Nezavisimaya Gazeta" #277(3109) December 24,2003. http://www.ng.ru/science/2003-.....error.html (In Russian. "Bioterror in the Old Testament"). (Classical meaning of the bioterror practice: "a policy of intimidation, suppression of political opponents by violent methods ". Use of biological agents such as: Chlamydia pneumoniae, causing atherosclerosis, heart attack of a myocardium; Helicobacter pylori, causing stomach ulcer developing into cancer; virus Ljungan – insulin dependent type 1 diabetes; mycoplasmas causing rheumatoid arthritis, sterility, Crohn’s disease; herpes virus 6 - multiple sclerosis, malignant new growths). [ 84 ].
85. Kalugin o Rybkine. http://www.howtotrade.ru/cgi-bin/forums ... read/32728. (In Russian). February 16, 2004. (Retired Major General of the former KGB Oleg Kalugin, stated that the special psychotropic substance SP-117 (SP for "special preparat" in Russian), was used against Ivan Rybkin, presidential candidate of Russian Federation. This special mean was developed in the laboratory OTU of the KGB USSR at the address: 2, Academica Vargi st., which was one of the most secret objects of the KGB. The documents, which relate to SP-117, had the highest secrecy classification in the country. Two drops of SP-117 cause the loss of emotional and mental control and the person finds itself in the condition of mental irresponsibility. The purpose of the application of SP-117 against I. P. Rybkin - removal from the participation in the presidential race.) [ 85 ]
86. Aleksandr Litvinenko: Rybkina napoili psychotropnym preparatom, primenyaemym FSB. http://lenta.ru/vybory/2004/02/14/rybkin. (In Russian). February 17, 2004. The former Lieutenant Colonel of the FSB (former KGB) Aleksandr Litvinenko asserts that the special psychotropic substance SP-117 was used against Ivan Rybkin, presidential candidate of Russian Federation. This substance, according to him, affects the specific sections of the brain, as a result the victim cannot completely control its consciousness, then after returning to “normal” condition, the victim does not remember what has happened [ 86 ].
87. Aleksandr Litvinenko: Rybkina napoili psychotropnym preparatom SP-117. http://vip.lenta.ru/doc/2004/02/14/litv. (In Russian). February 17, 2004. The former Lieutenant Colonel of the FSB (former KGB) Aleksandr Litvinenko asserts that the special psychotropic substance SP-117 was used against Ivan Rybkin, presidential candidate of Russian Federation [ 87 ].
88. Aleksandra Marinina, Militia Lieutenant-Colonel, interview to Radio "Liberty" (in Russain), 11:00-12:00 GMT, Jan. 11, 1999.
89. Radio "Liberty" (in Russian), "Svoboda v Pryamom Efire", 11:00-12:00 GMT, Feb. 10, 2000.
90. Vladimir Bukovsky, Oleg Gordievsky, interview to Radio "Liberty" (in Russian), 11:00-12:00 GMT, Feb. 13, 2000.
91. Radio "Liberty" (in Russian), Itogovyi vypusk, 20:45 GMT, Apr. 21, 2000.
92. Mark Henderson, Stasi Tagged Rivals with Radiation. The Times, Jan. 4, 2001.
93. Yady i protivoyadia. (In Russian). (Poisons and antidotes). K.m.n. L.E. Gorelova of I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy. Date of publication: 10-04-2003. Toxicology. http://www.medlinks.ru/print.php?.sid=8576 ("... the number of poisonings among the Russians, unfortunately, increases from year to year...").
94. Mark H. Beers, Robert Berkow. Merck Manual Diagnosis Therapy. (Includes Facsimile of 1st ed. of the Merck Manual). MERCK & COMPANY INC. Edition 17, 1999.
95. Stepan Antonov, Yady KGB. Iz Osobogo arkhiva ukrali 16 tomow sverkhsekretnykh dokumentov. (In Russian). (Poisons of the KGB. 16 Volumes of top-secret documents have been stolen from the Special Archive). “Zhiz'n’”, #7, January 16, 2003, pp. 1,5; #8, January 17, 2003, p.5. (16 out of 39 volumes of top-secret documents of Lavrentij Beria’s criminal case (precisely those containing information about the NKVD special laboratory which developed poisons for killing without trace and applicators for them) have been stolen from the Archives of the Main Military Prosecutor’s Office.) [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
96. Galina Sapozhnikova, Ya – zombi. (In Russian). (I am a zombie). “Komsomol’skaya Pravda”, December 17, 2002, p.15; December 18, 2002, p.10. (Emergence of a number of patients with similar symptoms is not accidental! Emergence of a new syndrome, which exhibits itself in the erasure of the core of a personality is unlikely. Most likely, it is the result of someone’s rough experimentation. These people are working so carelessly, that throw in the streets the waste of their work. ...it is possible to kill even by applying 20 drops of poison to the victim’s slippers. It also so easy to suppress someone’s will, that even a janitor can do that by wiping a table with a duster soaked with a special substance. ... Substances for memory erasure have been developed since 1980-s. ... Chemical terrorism is the state terrorism.)
97. Gosduma otklonila popravki v UK RF ob eksperimentax na lyudyakh. (In Russian). (The State Duma (Russian Parliament) rejected the amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation about experiments on humans). Mednovosti.ru:NOVOSTI, May 28, 2004, http://mednovosti.ru/news/2004/05/28/duma/_Printed.htm.
98. Amerikanskaya justitsiya uzakonila pytki nad zaklyuchennymi. (In Russian). (The American judicial system legalized tortures of prisoners). June 08, 2004, “Pravda”, http://news.pravda.ru/abroad/2004/06/08/63911.html.
99. Neil A. Levis, Eric Schmitt. Lawyers Decided Bans on Torture didn’t Bind Bush. A Pentagon Memo in 2003. “The New York Times”, June 08, 2004, pp. 1,10.
100. Tom Happold, Blair urged to protest at "legislation" of US torture. June 08, 2004, “Guardian Unlimited”, http://www.guardian.co.uk/international ... 22,00.html.
101. David Rennie, Ban on Tortures overruled in Pentagon. June 08, 2004, “Daily Telegraph”, http://www.telegraph.co.uk.
102. Mark Bowden, Lessons of Abu Ghraib. “The Atlantic Monthly”, July/August 2004, pp. 37, 40.
103. V. D. Tsygankov, Psikhotronika i bezopasnost' Rossii. SINTEG, Moscow, 2003, p. 97, (In Russian).
104. Masonstvo v ego proshlom i nastoyashchem. (Freemasonry in its past and present). Pod red. S.P. Mel’gunova, N.P. Sidorova. SP “IKPA”, Moskva, 1991, tom. 1, s. 121, (In Russian).
105. Bioterroristy ne slomili mozg Yushchenko. http://www.gazeta.ru, October 18, 2004. http://www.gazeta.ru/2004/10/08/oa_135922.shtml [ 105 ].
106. Prichinoj bolezni Yushchenko stala aktivizaciya latentnoj virusnoj infektsii - Genprokuratura. Kiev, October 22, 2004. IA "Novosti-Ukraina". http://www.newsukraina.ru/news.html?nws_id=305868 [ 106 ]. The cause of the sudden acute sickness of the Ukraine presidential candidate in the forthcoming election, Mr. Yushchenko, was activation of a latent herpetic-viral infection, according to the results of the investigation of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine.
Comments of http://www.baranovfamily.org: With the emergence of genetic engineering the early experiments were performed on Escherichia coli (e-coli). They made it possible, through the modification of the genetic apparatus of the bacteria, to program it in such a way that it could carry out two functions: in dormant mode the genetically modified Escherichia coli functions as a saprophyte, same as the regular bacteria. The other function of the bacteria can be turned on by applying a “trigger”, which could be of chemical or other nature. The genetically modified Escherichia coli then starts to produce a certain pre-programmed toxin poisoning the host organism. It seems likely that the above mentioned herpetic virus was used in a similar manner.
106.1. Yushchenko suffered dioxin poisoning. Dec 11, 2004. "Daily Telegraph". http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... oison.xml& sSheet=/portal/2004/12/11/ixportaltop.html Ukranian presidential candidate Victor Yushchenko says that his poisoning "... was an act of political reprisal against a politician in opposition. The aim, naturally, was to kill me."
106.2. Doctors say Yuschenko was poisoned. Dec 11, 2004. Independent Online, South Africa. http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1 ... 560565B223 Yuschenko at a press conference in Kiev Friday had repeated accusations that agents working for the Ukrainian government used a mixture of chemical and biological poisons in an attempt to kill him.
106.3. Pledge to prosecute Yushchenko poisoners. Dec 13, 2004. "The Guardian" http://www.guardian.co.uk/ukraine/story ... 34,00.html A senior source in the Yushchenko campaign told the Guardian the poisoning was "clearly planned by professionals", who may have been former employees of the KGB. The source said the poison was called T-2, or "yellow rain" and that the CIA had been consulted in trying to identify it. Yellow rain, a "mycotoxin" related to the dioxins found in Mr Yushchenko's blood * , is a biological agent developed by the Soviets, and is known as their answer to Agent Orange. Michael Zimpfer, president of the Rudolfinerhaus clinic in Vienna ... added that, despite repeated analysis, "we may never be able to exclude that other chemicals were involved. We found the dioxin because it stays in the body for a long time. A short acting substance could also have been there."
* Comments of baranovfamily.org: It is rather curious, however, why the "yellow rain" toxin is attributed to the principally different group of dioxines.
106.4. Sterling Seagrave, Yellow Rain: A Journey Through the Terror of Chemical Warfare. M Evans & Co., New York, 1981. p. 192: T2 toxin was studied intensively in Soviet Union, particularly at the Institute of Microbiology and Virology at Kiev in Ukraine.
p. 168: ... 2-4 Pyrolo, a substance that causes amnesia.
106.5. Poison's Use as Political Tool: Ukraine Is Not Exceptional. December 15, 2004. "The New York Times". http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/15/inter ... oison.html Some former officers of Russian security services say that the use of poison as a sinister tool of statecraft ... has never left the public arena. "The view inside our agency was that poison is just a weapon, like a pistol," said Alexander V. Litvinenko, who served in the K.G.B. and its Russian successor, the Federal Security Service, from 1988 to 1999 and now lives in London.
There have been similar cases around the world in the past few decades. The South African authorities were accused of using clothing impregnated with organophosphates to try to poison antiapartheid activists. In 1997, Israeli agents in Jordan injected a poison into a Hamas leader, Khaled Meshal, later delivering an antidote under international pressure to save his life.
107. Arafat 'stable' after doctors rule out two killer diseases. "Independent.co.uk". 01 November 2004. http://news.independent.co.uk/world/mid ... ory=578109. ...a member of Palestinian parliament said they were looking into the possibility of "some kind of toxicity or very severe infection". Workers in Arafat's compound are questioned to see if a "slow-acting poison" had been administered to food.
108. Karta Arafata. (Arafat's Medical Record.) Vremya Novostej, #211, November 18, 2004. http://www.vremya.ru/2004/211/5/112654.html. (In Russian).
109. E. A. Luzhnikov, Yu. S. Goldfarb, A. M. Marupov. Sovremennoe predstavlenie o detoksikacionnoj terapii ostrych otravlenij khimicheskoj etiologii. Rossijskij Khimicheskij Zhurnal. 2004 Vol. XLVIII, #2, p. 117. (In Russian). (The modern detoxication therapy of acute poisonings of chemical etiology. Russian Chemical Journal.) http://www.chem.msu.su/rus/journals/jvh ... lcome.html.
"Acute poisonings of chemical etiology… have at present moved up to the second place in the structure of death causes of the Russian population after cardiovascular diseases and constitute the principal cause of death of the working age population... The absolute prevalence of domestic/household poisonings (98%) as a result of the widespread criminal activity should be noted... At present, according to the data of the Russian medical toxicological centers... poisonings by alcohol and its substitutes account to 5-10%."
Comments of http://www.baranovfamily.org: In our previous reports we were drawing attention to the alarming statistics of the death rate increase of the Russian population from poisonings (see ref. , ). As it follows from the mentioned article , this tendency has resulted in "acute poisonings of chemical etiology" becoming the leading cause of death of the working part of the Russian population. This phenomenon has no historical or geographical analogies. As for the whole population of Russia, this cause of death is second only to the cardiovascular disorders , the large part of which constitutes the "acute cardiovascular collapse", which, as we have shown, camouflages deliberate chronic or acute poisoning or infecting.
110. Baranova T. A. Halophilic Reagents in Organic Synthesis (The nature and mechanisms of the weak interactions in chemical reactions). Department of Chemistry, Lomonosov Moscow State University (MGU). Moscow, Russia, 2003. (Unpublished manuscript). Detoxication of dioxins and other polychlorinated chemical substances.
111. Prokofyev V. F. Taynoe Oruzhie Informatsionnoj Vojny. (Clandesine Weapons of Informational War) (In Russian). “Sinteg”, Moscow, 1999.
Pages 114-121 describe psychotropic means – chemical substances.
“Chapter 5: Integral image of psychotropic weapons and possible scenarios of their application.
5.1 Possibility of application of psychotropic substances as components of psychophysical weapons.
5.1.4 Damaging factors of psychotropic weapons.
... Covert form of application
Psychotropic substances alter mental state of a human. Alteration of the mental state does not cause physical suffering to a human. A human with altered mental state in the majority of cases maintains his capacity for work, continues to make decisions. …psychotropic substances are applied to a human being without him knowing it, he continues to make decisions despite the fact that they are no longer adequate to the reality. Those surrounding the person affected by psychotropic substances are equally unaware that his actions and decisions are no longer adequate to the situation. If the affected individual occupies a commanding or a managing position, his decisions continue to be mandatory for execution by his subordinates. The wrongfulness of those decisions is realized by the majority either too late, or not realized at all. In the later case, the managed personal does not associate their failures and defeats with the wrongful decision making and attributes failures to some other reasons.
Selectivity of application
Psychotropic substances can be applied both against a single individual and large masses of people. In case of application against a single individual, his character and social standing should be taken into account. In case of application of psychotropic weapons, the induced changes in mental state case anticipated changes in behavior and actions of groups of people and large social groups.
Human and ecological factors
... Modification of mental state stops either automatically after weeks or months or by applying directed psycho-therapeutic actions.” (i.e. antidote*). “Application of psychotropic substances does not affect the environment. ...
Economic feasibility and profitability Application of psychotropic substances allows all the property on the enemy’s territory to remain unharmed. Production costs of psychotropic substances are equal to those of other medications and are significantly less than production costs of any other weapons. As a drawback of psychotropic weapons it is mentioned the requirement of close contact application of the pharmaceutical means” (i.e. special means *) “ to the target. However the currently developed methods of remote transfer of properties of one substance to the other could potentially resolve even this problem."
112. Zhvania was possibly killed by a secret poison. http://www.gazeta.ru, Feb. 09, 2005. http://www.gazeta.ru/2005/02/09/oa_147719.shtml.
113. Bogdanov N. G. Rol’ Vrachei v Ubiistve Tsarei. (The Role of Doctors in the Killing of Tsars). Moskva, “Russkaya Pravda”, 2004. (In Russian).
(P. 228, 229: The mysterious illness spread among the Kremlin elite which was named by the wits of the Central Committee of the CPSU as “fell asleep and never woke up". The illness was raging in the Novaya Square (the New Square – the residence of the political leadership of the USSR) and neither doctors nor the guard could stop it. The Minister of Defense, Marshal of the Soviet Union A. A. Grechko became the first victim of it. "The stately handsome man" died on 26 April 1976 “as quietly as a mouse”. P. 231: The capital punishment for the leader of the USSR Leonid Brezhnev was standard: ... he should “go asleep and ...” in the morning the patient was found dead. The classical “fell asleep and never woke up” worked for sure this time as well. No doctors happened to be near by, as it was supposed to be in such cases.)
114. Igor Vinokurov, Georgii Gurtovoi. Psikhotronnaya Voina. Ot Mifov – k Realiyam. (Psychotronic War. From Myphths – to Reality). Moskva, “Misteriya”, 1993. (In Russian).
(The major customer for special means of the notorious laboratories developing behavior manipulation and quiet liquidation means was the Fifth Main Directorate of the KGB of the USSR (later the “Department for the Defence the Constitution” or “Directorate Z”...). This body was carrying out the political guidance of those projects (Bibliography , p. 70). Its main targets were intelligentsia (implementation of the Head of the KGB Yuri Andropov’s idea to saturate intelligentsia with his agents) and the middle business-industrial management group, the main part of which were ethnic Russians.
Severe rusofobia of Trotski, Lenin and company with which the Soviet regime was launched revived again and clearly manifested in the governing of Yuri Andropov (Bibliography , p. 232-233). According to the evidence of the KGB major Vladimir Kuzichkin, it was the Russian part of the population of the USSR that suffered most from the repressions of the Fifth Main Directorate (Bibliography , p. 103).)
115. Bioetika: Printsypy, Pravila, Problemy. Red. B.G.Yudin. Rossiiskaya Akademia Nauk. (Bioethics: Principles, Rules, Problems. (Ed. B.G.Yudin). Russian Academy of Sciences). Moskva, “Editorial URSS”, 1998. (In Russian).
(In details about the notorious NKVD/KGB toxicological laboratories of the USSR. G. Maironovsky, P. Sudoplatov, L. Eitingon. Accomplices, successors. P.207-208: In 1994 the Head of the Federal Counterintelligence Service, General Golushko in the interview to the journalist Evgenia Albats said that the Operational-Technical Directorate [of the former KGB] included institutes, developing special technology and together with those institutes and designers numbers about ten thousand people. He told, that they also help the Ministry of Internal Affairs (Bibliography , p.352).)
116. Yevgenia Albats. KGB. State Within a State. Lodon, New York. Taurus, 1995.
117. Nikolai Burbyga, Prigovoren k "Medosmotru". (Sentenced to a “Medical Check Up”.) (In Russian). Izvestiya, May 16, 1992, p. 6. (The way the staff of the special laboratory of the NKVD used to act. The term “Medical Check Up” or to “Pass a Medical Check Up”, in the jargon of the Special Services of the Soviet Union, NKVD, MGB, KGB etc. had the meaning of an assassination of the victim by killing without trace.) [ 117 ]
* During the later Soviet period the special services, first of all the KGB, used the data of medical checkups and physical examinations for active revealing of latent, chronic diseases of a victim with the purpose of their amplification by special means in order to gradually finish off a victim labeling it as death from natural causes. More often - from the pathology of the cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary systems as the most vulnerable to poisons and weaponized microorganisms and bacteria.
118. An International Perspective on Advancing Technologies and Strategies for Managing Dual-Use Risks: Report of a Workshop. Committee on Advances in Technology and the Prevention of Their Application to Next Generation Biowarfare Threats. The National Academies Press, Washington, D.C., http://www.nap.edu, 2005. http://newton.nap.edu/books/0309096820/html/R1.html. Accessed on December 15, 2005.
119. Down on the Farm. The Impact of Nano-Scale Technologies on Food and Agriculture. p.15, 16, 32: Implications of Encapsulation for Nanobioweaponry. ETC group (Action Group on Erosion, Technology and Concentration). Ottawa, ON, Canada. November 2004. http://www.etcgroup.org/documents/ETC_DOTFarm2004.pdf, Accessed on February 10, 2006.
120. E. P. Kim. Prestupnost’ v sfere bytovykh otnoshenij i ee preduprezhdenie... (Criminality in the sphere of everyday relations and its prevention...) Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation on Juridical Sciences. Moscow, 2002 (In Russian). (Everyday extremism etc).
121. K. A. Myasnikova. Kriminologicheskaya kharakteristika sowremennoj bytowoj prestupnosti i mery ee preduprezhdeniya. (Criminological characteristic of contemporary everyday criminality and measure for its prevention). Candidate (Ph.D.) Dissertation on Juridical Sciences. Rostov n/D, 2004.(In Russian). (Pseudo-terrorist everyday crimes etc).
122. http://www.answers.com/topic/terrorism?qwp19. Accessed on Jan. 4, 2005.
State terrorism is defined by some as violence upon a population committed by national governments or their proxies when not in a state of armed conflict with that population. State terrorism can be effected directly, at the hands of national military or security forces, or indirectly, through state sponsored terrorist organizations. States can terrorize their own populations, to secure rule...
Methods of state terror
Although state terrorism is an almost universal social phenomenon, instances of state terror usually fall into certain categories. Unfair trials, torture, and extrajudicial execution are said to be common practices of state terror, often used to terrorize domestic populations by sovereign or proxy regimes.
Repressive terrorism is the use of systematic, centralized violence to suppress, put down, and restrain certain groups, such as dissidents, or even an entire population. It is considered always unpredictable and arbitrary. Secret police, state agents, and informers support the tyrannical rule, whose harsh methods, such as the use of torture, liquidation, and purges, strikes fear into a population.
123. Poisoned spy was the victim of state terror. Nov 25, 2006. The Times. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 50,00.html
Britain's intelligence agencies last night claimed that the poisoning of the Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko bore the hallmarks of a "state-sponsored" assassination. 
123.1. Police treating Litvinenko case as murder. Dec 06, 2006. Guardian Unlimited. http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article ... 00,00.html
Scotland Yard said tonight it was treating the death of the former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko as murder. [123.1]
124. US Department of State report on human rights in Russia for the year 2006.
"On November 23, former Russian intelligence officer Aleksandr Litvinenko died in London as a result of radioactive poisoning by polonium-210 (a highly restricted substance) by unknown actors. At year's end, investigations into the death continued in both Russia and the United Kingdom."
"The law states that officials may enter a private residence only in cases prescribed by federal law or on the basis of a judicial decision; however, authorities did not always observe these provisions. ... There were accounts of electronic surveillance by government officials and others without judicial permission, and of entry into residences and other premises by Moscow law enforcement without warrants. There were no reports of government action against officials who violated these safeguards."
125. Aleksey Stepur. Boris Volodarskiy: “Yushchchenko dolzhen byl pogibnut...” (In Russian). “Yushchchenko had to perish. This is the gold rule of special services”. “Ukrainskaya Pravda”, September 05, 2005. http://www.inosmi.ru/print/221964.html
Multicomponent toxic mixtures tailored for a specific victim.
126. Oleg Fochkin. Sem krugov yada... (In Russian). Seven circles of poison. Poisonings - historical “amusement” of humanity. "Moskovskiy Komsomolets", December 5, 2006. http://www.mk.ru/blogs/idmk/2006/12/05/mk-daily/87719/
(Poisoning symptoms are disguised as common illnesses).
127. Pavel Felgengauer. Poloniy-210 ne prodaetsya na rynke. (In Russian). (Polonium -210 is not sold on the market). "Novaya Gazeta" #91, November 30, 2006. http://www.novayagazeta.ru/data/2006/91/01.html
Plastic poison applicators unnoticeably caught between the fingers.
128. A. Soldatov, I. Bogoran. “Dlya vnutrennego upotrebleniya.” Yad kak sredsvo... (In Russian). (“For the internal use”. Poison as the means of extrajudicial executions). “Novaya Gazeta” #91, November 30, 2006. http://www.novayagazeta.ru/data/2006/91/00.html
Specifically, in this light the authors present the history of the mysterious poisonings of R. Tsepov, V. Yushchenko, N. Khokhlov, A. Litvinenko and others. Special services of many countries use poisons for these purposes. The Israeli special services, which were caught in 1997 in poisoning of Kh. Meshal, leader of “Khamaz”, serve as the main example for the Russians.
129. Russian TV channel “Kultura” (“Culture”) (In Russian). September 21, 2006, 10.35 PM, Moscow time. Telecast “Secret projects - the invisible bomb".
From the early years of existence of the Soviet regime in the USSR it engaged in development of psychotronic weapons. Actually it began with the invention in 1923 of “Cerebral radio” by B. B. Kazhinsky. All efforts, however, were made to regard any discussion of this subject a mental disorder. For this purpose a “Joint order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR and the Ministry of Public Health of the USSR” was issued: "...individuals speaking about cerebral psychotronic weapons are subject to isolation in special facilities with subsequent forced medical treatment." Moscow, July 8, 1959 -- prikaz-psychotronic.wav (In Russian). Telecast text: invisible_bomb.pdf (In Russian).
The laboratory received a code name PION (Rus: Psikhiatricheskie Issledovaniya Osobogo Naznacheniya) Special Purpose Psychiatric Research. The lab team divided into two groups: the PIONISTS and the PIONEERS.
The PIONISTS proposed a compact but extremely powerful low frequency transmitter. The signals transmitted by the “Hell machine” were beyond the threshold of human recognition and affected the human psyche in a broad range from deep sleep to incurable mental illness.
The PIONEERS insisted on spraying of hallucinogens and application of the psychotropic substances through the public water supply, central ventilation systems, etc.
130. About us: http://zarubezhom.com/june2006.htm (search for "baranovfamily" in the middle of this page).
131. Sergei Mashkin. Militsiya pogorela iz za kadrov. (In Russian). (Militia burned because of the cadres). "Commersant" #8 (3825), January 23, 2008.
Tuesday night a big fire occurred in the building of the Militia and the FSB (Russian secret police and the successor of the KGB) of Ivanovo district. .
132. E. I. Kamanin. Super-mortality of men – the phenomenon of contemporary demographic situation (Sverkhsmertnost muzhchin – fenomen sovremennoy demograficheskoy sityatsii).(In Russian). Smolensk, 1997.
133. E. I. Kamanin, A. V. Grinev, V. E. Mikulich. Contemporary demographic crisis - crisis of mortality, health of the adult, predominantly male working-age population. (Sovremennyy demograficheskiy krizis – krizis smertnosti, zdoroviya vzroslogo, preimushchestvenno muzhskogo naseleniya trudosposobnogo vozrasta). (in Russian). Smolensk, 2000.
(In Russia and in the countries of Eastern Europe from the end 1980s - the beginning of the 1990s started a sharp landslide increase in the mortality of population especially of the male working age population. In Russia the losses of life are 2 mln per year, predominantly of Russian population [132, pp. 34-35], since not one national formation, entering its [Russia] composition has the natural loss of population. Those losses are comparable with the times of full-scale war. The permanent, high and continuously lasting increase in the surplus mortality of men cannot be explained by known factors (social and economic conditions and others) [131, pp. 26-27]. In the structure of the reasons of the male mortality based on the example of the city of Smolensk region as one of those suffered most in demographic sense, the first places belong to саrdiovascular diseases, to accidents and poisonings [131, p. 50], and to tumors. The authors eventually consider that the risk factor for many illnesses, first of all cardiovascular ones, is the factor of poisoning, including the one of endogenous nature (endogenous toxins by the name of bioregulators can be used as toxic substances: see bioregulators in Main)*. In the excess mortality of men of the East European countries as a whole [131, p. 66] everywhere predominate the exogenous, controlled causes of death, especially, the class of accidents, poisonings and injuries.
134. Igor Korolkov. Zapasnye organy... (In Russian). (Spare special services. Special services created parallel structures to perform extrajudicial executions. This is how murders in the interests of the state are being accomplished. Secret instruction.) “Novaya Gazeta” #1, January 11, 2007. http://2007.novayagazeta.ru/nomer/2007/ ... -s00.shtml
"On the grounds of the presented facts it can be assumed that going around the Constitution, domestic special services, or more likely affiliated with them “funds”, are given special authority. Through their illegal and semi-legal subdivisions they became one of the major control mechanisms of the country. The power they gained, constitutes a threat to both society as a whole and to each citizen of the country individually."
135. Russian television, TV Center. January 26, 2009, 22:05 Moscow time. Broadcast Master of the Souls. A documentary about the founders of the psychotronic weapons and the areas of life where psychotronic warfare is used.
136. N. F. Fedina (F. F. Erisman Federal Research Center for Hygiene, Moscow). Problems of occupational risk and quality of life of doctors. "Public Health of the Russian Federation" № 6 (November-December) 2009, p. 27.
In the structure of causes why medical doctors stop their professional activity disability and mortality exceeds 50%, which is higher than other occupations. About one-third (33.3%) of female doctors, and half (50%) of male doctors lose their working ability before the retirement age. (The retirement age in the Russian Federation is 60 years old for men, and 55 years old for women).
April 9, 2009
Yes indeed----thank you for the post. All of these sorts of things interest me. My wife who is the most conservative human being on the planet has a theory in regard to Aides---and the virus in general---No--I'll not post it here, or anywhere for that matter---Let's just say that she's a hellava lot smarter than I gave her credit for being.
Anyway I used to be part of a select few COMMON FOLKS who would think tank scenarios for local LE---It's been years and years ago--back when I was sharp and in decent mental and physical shape--I'm older now--we were shut down after a year of once a month meetings, we were told our lines of thought were TOO EXTREME to role play for so therefor not necessary---yet I know that our stuff scared then into oblivion---I'm sure one or two of the thinkers were Federal---how would I know that---they left dead soldiers by the gallon most everywhere they went---I guess it came/comes with the territory.
The mind can be a terrible thing when unleashed on the unsuspecting---it's beyond interesting.
Thanks again for the effort, most appreciated.
Interesting line of thought ..on your project in which you used to work.
I have heard similar from other peoples about think tanks and certain projects/meetings.
My initial thought and reaction is that you and the members of your group were hitting to close to the mark on projects and processes already underway...most likely in modified form but underway nonetheless. And you were not cleared for this type of information's...even in speculation.
I remember hearing about this fellows brother..a real brainy type who was back in those days attending the University of Chicago. He had gotten out of the war and Patton's 3rd Army ..and had combat experience but wanted to go back to school/college.
Well at this college they were looking for applicants for a government program..in which the applicants who were cleared/selected would in a few years of training be running the US State Department.
In the interview they were asked questions about their view and opinions of world events. Back then it was the Communists sweeping over much of Eastern Europe undisturbed and unchallenged.
What he said or stated in the interview turned out to be quite prophetic in a certain way.
He stated that he believed that the USA was the most powerful nation remaining on the earth after a horrible and devastating war...not just devastating to the nations who lost but also the nations who won.
It seemed to him that world events would not be happening the way they were and the Communists taking over all these nations unless we allowed and wanted it to take place.
He was told that he was dismissed. They were looking for seven people. He was sure that they got the seven for which they were looking. They would not be running the State Department per se....but carrying out the instructions of their masters...even against the will and interests of the people of this country. But he is sure they got their seven.
Your tale reminds me of this one as well.
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Online: Jeremy Martin, legit
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 2
Newest Members:legit, adrainsmith, brooklyn, Paul Willis, The_Real_Mike, Accurateengg, adityaengg, james weber, john, TenderCareLawnService
Administrators: John Greenewald: 538, blackvault: 1776