9/11 Drone photo by NYPD shows inside job. R.I.P CIA FBI th | Government and Political Conspiracies | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
9/11 Drone photo by NYPD shows inside job. R.I.P CIA FBI th
December 15, 2011
4:48 pm
zoltan2
Members
Forum Posts: 512
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

9/11 Drone photo by NYPD shows inside job. R.I.P CIA FBI thanks NYPD 2011

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/b0Dio ... 3E%3Cparam

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/b0Dio ... mp;hd=1%22

December 15, 2011
9:14 pm
Cole_Trickle
Members
Forum Posts: 2730

My contention for years is the chopper in the still, the one near to the Twins at the time of the impact into Tower 2...........Surely that camera has evidence of exactly what it was that hit the Tower.............only it's never been seen..........I'm fairly certain that that is the chopper that captured the second explosion-----------only in that particular still it is out of position by a long way. The footage eventually released is of a different vantage point, taken from a position that was North of the Twins-----------that chopper is South of the Twins when two is impacted.... If the camera was trained on the Towers then what actually hit 2 must have been filmed. 😉

JMHO ~~~

Cole

December 17, 2011
7:49 pm
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10196

"Cole_Trickle" wrote: My contention for years is the chopper in the still, the one near to the Twins at the time of the impact into Tower 2...........Surely that camera has evidence of exactly what it was that hit the Tower.............only it's never been seen..........I'm fairly certain that that is the chopper that captured the second explosion-----------only in that particular still it is out of position by a long way. The footage eventually released is of a different vantage point, taken from a position that was North of the Twins-----------that chopper is South of the Twins when two is impacted.... If the camera was trained on the Towers then what actually hit 2 must have been filmed. 😉

JMHO ~~~

Cole

Or most likly captured what everyone else saw on that morning, live on Television. Not to mention a ton of other cameras from different views.

December 20, 2011
7:14 pm
Cole_Trickle
Members

Truthfully I don't think anyone really knows what they saw, many only saw that which they were told or led to believe. Anyway that footage from chopper 5 has been requested by more than a few via FOIA-----------To date none have been successful in obtaining it.

One of those involved in shooting it, and reporting it, met an untimely freak death by way of a NY City taxi cab jumping the curb and running him over. I think it was written off as an accident, maybe a bug got in the drivers eye, or he was possibly blinded by a bright light or something similar.

I'm sure there are lots of people who know way more than will ever be told to the public. Our Government has gotten very good at deception, particularly over these past few decades.

I myself will always be bummed at not paying closer attention to the events as they unfolded. I was too distracted by all of the money I was going to lose once the market reopened..

Cole

December 20, 2011
8:58 pm
greeney2
Members
Forum Posts: 10196

Truthfully, we all watched it live in front of millions of televisions. An idiot can tell an airplane hit buildings in broad daylight, visability was 20 miles +. We all watched it round the bay, and fly right into the WTC.

December 20, 2011
11:15 pm
Cole_Trickle
Members

You're telling me that you were up and watching TV at 5 am.......! Laugh

What couldn't sleep? Nah~~~~you saw tape -------------Nothing Live! Period.

Cole

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10196

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23822

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8615

Newest Members:

Jeremy Martin, PoorTree, Beechy, Film, melisablaise, Brian, Al Staton, lonell, Ielts4t, ieltstips

Administrators: John Greenewald: 537, blackvault: 1776