Stupid Americans ... Youtube battle ( dis for Greeney2 ) | Page 2 | General Discussion Topics | Forum

A A A
Avatar

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Stupid Americans ... Youtube battle ( dis for Greeney2 )
October 12, 2012
8:53 pm
Avatar
En-Lugal
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 564
Member Since:
August 27, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What did Australia do when they finally got command of their own naval fleet? That's right, they turned it over to U.S. control because they are too stupid to lead themselves. Britain told them what to do for so long that they had to turn the reigns over to us when presented with an opportunity to think for themselves. You guys should stick to emulating redneck culture from thirty years ago, while getting drunk on terrible beer and let those of us with intelligence dictate present events on the world stage. I hear "the mullet" is all the rage over there now. Laugh

The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.

October 12, 2012
9:25 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"capricorn" wrote: nope you said read a book, so I did.

After I read it, realized that you are in fact the one you doesn't read because you got it all wrong. As I proved. Thanks for coming.

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Why do you need to lie .... Just stick to the facts.

the British turned up in the USA & created a colony at Roanoke 1584.
The U.S declaration of independence was not until 1776.

For 192 years the USA took was a British penal colony & whipping boy, ( taking it in the Butt )

The U.S declaration of independence, booted the British out of the USA in 1776.

The British Started sending prisoners to Australia in 1788 & stopped in 1850.

the suspension of convict transportation to New South Wales in 1840[10] can be attributed to the actions of Bourke and other men like Australian-born lawyer William Charles Wentworth. It took another 10 years, but transportation to the colony of New South Wales was finally officially abolished on 1 October 1850

1788-1840 ........... just 52 years later.

It took the USA, 192 years to stand up to the British & only took Australia 52 years. Laugh Laugh Laugh

& only another 5 years for Australia to become an independent nation. ( 57 years in total )

Compaired to the USA's 192 years. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Following the formation of the Federal Council of Australasia in 1885, the movement for full Federation developed in the late 19th century, proposing that the six colonies join together as one federation of several States and territories.

Australia's constitution comes from many parts of the world .... much like the USA constitution is based on others from around the world also ( Britian .... France ... ect ect )

In the 1890s, two constitutional conventions were called in Australia, which ultimately adopted a constitution based on a combination of British, American, France and other models (monarchy and parliamentary government from Britain, federalism from Canada and the United States, the use of the referendum from Switzerland). This constitution was then approved by the voters in each of the six colonies. The Act entered into force on 1 January 1901, at which point the Commonwealth of Australia came into being.

"capricorn" wrote: In fact, even though Australia established a commonwealth in 1901 you still have British people all over your money, you have the union jack on your flag, your coat of arms contains the crown jewels. Face it, your still bend over to the brits. In fact, are you sure you really are an independent county? You kind of still seem like a british colony. Maybe you should develop your own way of life instead of adopting British way of life and act like you are your own country. After you do that you can try to make a comparison of your fake country to a real country like America.

What are you trying to say .... coz your not making much sense.

Australia is a constitutional monarchy & part of the Commonwealth yes, Along with Canada, new Zealand, India, Singapore ...

You do know Australia runs the Commonwealth & not England .... Don't you. Embarassed Embarassed

Australia runs the commonwealth ... which means The British is part of Australia's system of government. more then we are apart of theirs.

"capricorn" wrote: Maybe you should develop your own way of life instead of adopting British way of life and act like you are your own country. After you do that you can try to make a comparison of your fake country to a real country like America.

Nothing in the USA has worked & that's why the USA has FAILED as a nation

Sorry there are two things that work very well .... America's use of the Australian Electoral system .... & the adoption of the Australian rights of woman. ( they both seem to work well right around the world ) :clap:

October 12, 2012
9:30 pm
Avatar
capricorn
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 722
Member Since:
July 20, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ha, your dreaming friend, you are making up history. I feel sorry for you and again, thanks for coming. Love your Union Jack Flag, keep bowing to the Queen

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."

October 12, 2012
9:35 pm
Avatar
capricorn
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 722
Member Since:
July 20, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger
Love your British Money. All hail the Queen

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."

October 12, 2012
9:49 pm
Avatar
capricorn
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 722
Member Since:
July 20, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

By the way, can you increase your font size even bigger next time you post? I dont think 30 font is big enough. how bout 70 or 80.. that may help to get your point across better next time

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."

October 12, 2012
9:51 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"capricorn" wrote: Ha, your dreaming friend, you are making up history. I feel sorry for you and again, thanks for coming. Love your Union Jack Flag, keep bowing to the Queen

🙄 🙄 🙄

No we can all see who the one who is trying to re-right history is.

Sorry You lose. Laugh Laugh Laugh

October 12, 2012
9:55 pm
Avatar
capricorn
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 722
Member Since:
July 20, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

ok, if you say so.

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."

October 12, 2012
10:07 pm
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"capricorn" wrote: Image Enlarger
Love your British Money. All hail the Queen

Australia is a constitutional monarchy ...

That's better then the US system.

Australia doesn't get all the crazy's you do in the usa.

going on about things like ...

Abortion rights.

church & state ..

right to bare arms ..

freedom of speech ...

right to life ...

Your whole system in the usa is flawed & that's why you get so many challenges to it on a daily bases ....

"capricorn" wrote: Image Enlarger
Love your British Money. All hail the Queen

Thanks ....

I love your French symbol submission.

Go the red white & blue.

Image Enlarger

October 13, 2012
2:19 am
Avatar
capricorn
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 722
Member Since:
July 20, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thanks! I love our french gift too. The french loved us so much that they built it and gave it to us. Dont be jealous that the Aussies never got anything from anyone because your country is useless. Nobody cares about Australia, dont be mad.

By the way, if it wasn't for the USA your helpless country would have been taken over by the Japanese. Your welcome.

Oh and also I think it is time you get your own flag instead of copying everything British
Image Enlarger

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."

October 13, 2012
3:57 am
Avatar
rath
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 4297
Member Since:
April 9, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"capricorn" wrote: Thanks! I love our french gift too. The french loved us so much that they built it and gave it to us. Dont be jealous that the Aussies never got anything from anyone because your country is useless. Nobody cares about Australia, dont be mad.

im not mad the statue of liberty is just a reminder to all Americans that the usa bent over & took it in the rear from not one country but two.

The statue of liberty looks down on all Americans as a reminder that France built your country in it's own image.

Your laws, constitution, national colours .

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

By the way, if it wasn't for the USA your helpless country would have been taken over by the Japanese. Your welcome.

Oh and also I think it is time you get your own flag instead of copying everything British
Image Enlarger

How so ........ Oh you mean when the US troops hid in Australia While Australia saved the world by defeating the Japanese & Germans throughout Asia & Europe .... All the while the USA hid in Australia's south.

& lets not forget Australia has had to save the USA from every war since Iraq 1 & 2 north Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan .... so forth so on ect ect.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online: Jamie
50 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10262

bionic: 9870

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Tairaa: 2842

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 24439

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8811

Posts: 123786

Newest Members:

steph link, Jon, ajoner black, Fowler, hill axel, Butch, ieltsneba

Administrators: John Greenewald: 614, blackvault: 1776