January 11, 2016
Since I've added alternative views, news, information, facts, documentaries, conspiracy videos etc... I do hope to inspire those who have not seen all the angles of certain things. Yes, some of my posts/work is far reaching, but only to the ignorant. I was once extremely set in a negative way up until I lost a battle with cancer however won the war. It should not take a second chance at life, to open your mind. I've provided questionable facts, proof of mathematical systems (math doesn't lie), asked if this video is real, fake etc...
I don't know what everyone here believes in (may be one or two of you).
Either make the choice to remain a skeptic, believer or simply to know.
Here are such questions you should ask yourself:
1. Am I truly free? What does freedom mean to me?
2. Are aliens/extraterrestrials real? That would make UFOs real right?
3. Is Bob Lazar telling the truth?
4. Is Gary McKinnon telling the truth?
5. Is the late Ron Gardner telling the truth?
6. Are there 1 million other planets, 1 billion or several trillion other planets?
7. If they're in fact (such a number of planets) what are the odds of intelligent species? 1% of these planets? 2%,3%,4%,5% and so on...
8. How old do you think or know the pyramids of Egypt to be? 3000 years? 4000 years, 5000 years? 7000, 12,000, 50,000, 100,000, 1 million or several million years of age? I proofed this, how old they are through mathematics. Sure beats everyone's best guess with respect to the ago of such a structure.
If said yes to any of the above and or agree on radical numbers that indicate a far reaching number... then you are a knowledgeable = power to help others learn of this. If you you are unsure, please do some homework and get off the fence. If you want to remain a fly on the wall and have no opinion... ask yourself how that's helping you and others?
All I have is time. Challenge yourself.
Most Users Ever Online: 288
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 2
Newest Members:Beechy, Film, melisablaise, Brian, Al Staton, lonell, Ielts4t, ieltstips, Maryann Cassidy, Myron L. Des Jarlais
Administrators: John Greenewald: 537, blackvault: 1776