800.000 children go missing in the usa every year but only 12.000 ever return | General Discussion Topics | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
800.000 children go missing in the usa every year but only 12.000 ever return
May 6, 2018
5:36 am
knightstemplar
Forum Posts: 19
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

and thats no includind the 3.6 million homless that vanish in the usa every year 

no pasports 

no car 

no homes

no cash

no one mises them

this what happens to lots of them is they are promiced work food shelter and they are forced to work on undergorund bases to guard ailens but the reptilions do kill and eat guards if they dont like how they look and smell the shadow goverment dose not care as they are no one no one misses them they have lots to replace them 

ITS LIKE HOW THE NAZIS WOULD LIKE TO RUN THERE WORLD

the missing children 

some have problems at home and after few days to 3 month return home or get some help

but most are sex slaves killed

and the worse is the are moved to a few well known charitys druged put in cages sent to a lot of non human underground bases mostly in calafornia as they are deliverd as live food to alph draconans only like to eat children in return get advanced hardware for space fighters the alpa draconans are 11tone and 27ft tall and a 8ft tounge they grap there food with and put it in there mouth  they have weakness we know them     1 is the cold as they are cold blooded

May 24, 2018
8:22 am
Lacerta
Scotland
Members
Forum Posts: 12
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi knightstemplar,

Lacerta here. I hope you know what it is that your eating every time you buy a Micky D`s. Unless itz a steak and off the bone, I wouldn`t eat it. we were not meant to eat meat anyway. We as a species are plant eaters. Don`t get me wrong I love meat, but I only eat white meat. Fish and chichen. now and then I`ll have a lamb chop. And when itz cooked, it is white. And BTW I meran to be pedantic, but itz : THEIR and PASSPORTS. And the Nazi`s still rule this planet. America is actually America Inc. and itz totally Bankrupt. Thatz why you can see Russian and Chinese tankz on the roads of america, and it`z them that are building the roadz. America stole all the nazi scientists and the rest went to Switzerland. If you Read up on the Kazarians you will see and understand why the zeitgeist of the world is the way it is today. Switzerland eh ! legal tae shag yer granny over there.

BTW I just love to use the letter ZZZZ whenever I can.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10225

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23912

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 31

Topics: 8654

Newest Members:

Spacemonkey, rylosradio, hondahonda, laundryroom, kesan, Paul Thomas, Tony Lowe, kath, Mike Maccini, The Royal Dissident

Administrators: John Greenewald: 557, blackvault: 1776