Alien encounters in Marion, MA 1983 | Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Alien encounters in Marion, MA 1983
September 20, 2017
12:25 pm
Timothy
Members
Forum Posts: 5
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I am researching my own possible encounter and want to know if there is any history to Ram Island off of Marion, Massachusetts? I believe I was involved in a encounter with 1 other, maybe 2, young children. One was young girl about 3-4 years old with long black hair and one was young boy maybe 6-7 years old, with short flat blond hair. This would have been in either late spring or early summer of 1983. The encounter also involved what I thought was a large building, but now in retrospect suspect it was a huge ship that had landed on the ground. In the center of the building, on the bottom floor, was something that was part energy source, part engine, and part sensor array. It wasn't working for some reason and they were bringing in agents that had been living in human vessels to see if any of us could "turn it on". See /Reddit I made on the issue for more background.

If it is allowed, and if it would help, I am open to posting a old picture of me when I was 3 years old, to see if anyone recognizes me. I look very different now so I don't think it would be a privacy concern but I could prove to a moderator it's me before posting if needed. 

September 26, 2017
1:49 am
Nesaie
Members
Forum Posts: 1427

If you're looking for confirmation of your memories, this may not be the best site.  There are a lot of skeptics here.  Personally, I've never experienced a close encounter or abduction.  I'm just curious.  

Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky

September 26, 2017
8:27 am
John Greenewald
North Hollywood, California
Admin
Forum Posts: 435

Yeah but in the same respect, I have seen a lot of people who have experienced some strange things as well -- there is definitely a mix.

There used to be a thread where abductees would actively share their experiences....

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.

The Black Vault
http://www.theblackvault.com 

Government Secrets
http://www.governmentsecrets.com

Phone: (805) 32-VAULT

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
33 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

greeney2: 10129

bionic: 9870

at1with0: 9243

Lashmar: 5289

tigger: 4576

rath: 4297

DIss0n80r: 4161

sandra: 3858

frrostedman: 3815

Wing-Zero: 3278

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 23123

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 32

Topics: 8345

Newest Members:

L, Valsamos Scarlatos, BeautyEarthComing, Depa72, Georgina, Sabre, soradsauce, Humaine, Jezebel Stephens, Michal_Jokiel

Administrators: John Greenewald: 435, blackvault: 1777